Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< Empty
PostSubject: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 20:42

OOC: i guess it's a continuation from our other topic if thats okay XD

Shadowsong was back at the boundary, getting away from Dragonsoul and Ebonyroot and their little dispute from earlier. She had the situation under control.. until everyone interrupted. As they walked back to camp, she sneaked away from the two she-cats to come back to see if Snakefire was still there. She had to settle things between them. She stepped right up to the border. "Snakefire! If you're there, come out!" She meowed.

Last edited by Shadowsong on Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 20:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 20:53

"I'm right under you",snakefire meowed,emerging from the leaf-pile he was hiding in.

OCC: Fail post XD

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:00

She glanced down at the moving leaf pile under her paws. For only an instant did she think of moving, but she stayed where she was, keeping him down on the ground.. for now. "Well, that wasn't hard."

OOC: hahahahahahaha!!! i tried so hard not to laugh out loud at that XD
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:08

"Yea it's not diffulcult for me while your lump form will make it look like a mountain to stand on",Snakefire growled.

OCC: Ohh so now it's a battle of the wits?Well bring it on! XD

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:16

She glared down at him and unsheathed her claws, digging them into his fur. "Don't start with me. I could take you easy, you piece of fox-dung!"

OOC: lawl. it has been brought!!
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:18

"Ohh really",he meowed, jumping up,away from her clutches,"You have the reflexes of one you know".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:24

She stumbled backwards but caught her balance. "What I may not have in reflexes I have in battle skills, unlike you mouse-brain!" She spat.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:30

"I was trained by tough ThunderClan, Raised by Swift SkyClan,While you? Clumsly ol' ShadowClan",He yowled,unsheathing his claws.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:38

"Clumsy? Clumsy is the opposite of Shadowclan! We are independent, sly, and we stalk through the night like shadows. You should be scared." She hissed, digging her claws into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:43

"Scared of you? Ha that's like being scared of the rustling leaves",he meowed. Snakefire then pounced.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 22:14

She prepared for the attack and braced herself. She didn't really have any time to react, so she stayed where she was instead of trying to move. It was the only way she could be least vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 22:19

Occ- REALLY GUYS AND I CANT FLIPPING POST >:U you would think you two like each other with all the flipping drama going on >> :sum to the privious words= can I join :3
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011 - 19:54

OOC: the reason for all this is just to create something interesting.. Though I was thinking the same thing XD but not right now dragon. because if you join, so will everyone else.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptyTue 12 Apr 2011 - 8:42

occ- just add me to the ppl that join, next topic ^.^
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< EmptyTue 12 Apr 2011 - 13:59

Snakefire landed right in front of her. he then pushed her with his paw, but he made it look effortless.

OCC:XD XD XD

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< Empty

Back to top Go down

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next