Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Stoneclaw padded to highstones with Coldglance. He was very nervous though you could not tell

Stonestar:

Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Coldglance stopped at the entrance, "Good luck."he mewed

Spoiler:

Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony Whatcolor_isblueStoneclaw's Leader Ceremony 7
Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 pm

"Oh thanks" Stoneclaw said quiet and walked into the cave. It was so dark that he could not see a thing "Where am i going ?"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm

"Hope he'll be alright"he mewed.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

"To the stone of light..."
Next to Stoneclaw was a glowing spirit. It was Cinderfang. His eyes had no pupils, just voids of light. He padded without a sound ahead and flicked his tail. "Follow me.."
The cave walls illuminated with the glow of the soul.

Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Stoneclaw nodded slowly and followed Cinderfang

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:58 pm

The air was getting damp now. A thin mist hung in the air; odd, it was underground, right..?
Cinderfang halted at the edge of the tunnel and then hopped through silently.
He sat next to a large, luminous gem.

Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Stoneclaw stared at the moonstone. It was so amazing "Thank you" He said to Cinderfang

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Cinderfang made no reply, and faded away.

Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Stoneclaw took a deep breathe and walked up to the moonstone. He put his nose to it and very asleep.
Stoneclaw woke up to see at least 100 cats around him and there hundreds of more coming. He was not sure where he was or what he was suppose to do. "Hello. who are you ?" he asked really confused.

A back cat came forward and ignored his question. "You do not know me, for I was the first leader With this life I give you forgiveness, Use it well too get past the worst of grudges and free yourself of burdens" Stoneclaw felt furious and bitter but sighed and let go of the emotions and suddenly felt very better.

The next cat to come up was Frostfur "With this life I give you courage. Use it well to combat all opponents and face the deepest fears" Stoneclaw was ready this time so it did not hurt as bad. He was laying on the ground and felt pain all over his body and lots of voices. He saw the sky and figured out that this was Frostfurs last moments before she died. He was not afraid though and felt okay with it

A strange small cat came up after him "My name is Hazelpaw. With this life I give you wisdom. Use it well to make the toughest decisions of all" Stoneclaw felt another painful shock through them and he felt he had to choose what was easier by wrong and what was tougher but right. He chose the second choice and came back to them gasping for air

Sootpelt walked up after her and touched his head "With this life I give you justice Use it well to treat and judge your clan fairly" He saw a lone cat with a lot of other cats around him. They were sneering at him and Stoneclaw yelled at them to stop because he knew that the cat did nothing wrong. The cat looked thankful and the scene vanished into smoke

Cinderfang came next and Stoneclaw smiled "I am sorry that stone hit your head while you were asleep" The tom did not answer but smiled back "With this life I give you will. Use it well to get through the longest leaf-bares and the longest obstacles...." Stoneclaw was now walking through the snow. Every leg felt like there was a boulder tied to it and he could not stop shaking. He wanted to stop walking but something gave him the strength to go on. He had to do it and he could When he came back he was still shaking and he felt sick. Cinderfang was already walking away

The queen Lightningeye put his nose on his head very quick "With this life I give you understanding. Use it well to think things over carefully and see through deception" Stoneclaw tried not to tell as he felt a new light come over him. He felt as if he could see past anything and anyone and the truth always stuck to him

The lives hurt so much he did not know how much more he could take. Deadfaith came up to him her eyes shining "With this life I give you love. Use it well to care for your clan and those close to you" Stoneclaw doubled over in pain feeling how much a queen loved her kit and what they would do to protect them then he was in Deadfaiths paws and realized how she loved him and the rouge. As she started to walk away he had to hold back a few tears

Mosspaw came up behind her who he remembered was the medicine cat before Brightpaw "With this life I give you compassion. Use it well to see through the smallest kit and the roughest cat."He then saw a small kit yowling for her mother. The tom went over and picked up the kit. He held it close till it stopped crying and the kit melted away then he was outside of the camp and now he saw a rouge hurt and scared. A thrush was in front of him so he picked it up and handed it to him and offered him a place as an elder.

The last one came up and Stoneclaw took a deep breath to try and be ready "I have come back to give my apprentice his last life" Snakefire said and touched his nose to his head "With this life I give you pride. Use it well to remember and remind the clan that you are Skyclan cats. Not rouges but the mightiest warriors" Stoneclaw did not think it would hurt so much, but it did. He bit down hard on his teeth trying not to scream. He saw his clan and all the kits and apprentice except they were warriors in the trees fighting off invaders. When the battle was over they stood tall and proud and then it was over

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Coldglance waited for Stoneclaw, I wonder if the ceremony is finished he thought.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:34 pm

He quietly walked out of the cave very tired but standing tall

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 pm

"Congratulations,Stoneclaw."he mewed.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:01 pm

He almost laughed "Be happy you did not have to go through that..... and I think it is Stonestar now." Stonestar sighed "Lets go home"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 pm

"Okay, Stonestar."he mewed, Coldglance followed Stonestar home

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony   Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Stoneclaw's Leader Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next