Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)

Go down 
+2
Mossy
Snake
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2011 - 7:33

ooc: did you adopt fox drag... you dont wanna see her angry and unlike dragon her claws come out when shes angry or attacked

IC: "Ummmm" she began then she heard Foxpaw and smelt him "I'm angry at Snakepaw because he lied about chasing away Foxpaw". "Whenever I get angry my claws come out" she added drooping her head thinking I'm going to be kicked out of the clan!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2011 - 13:29

Occ- I adopted bloos foxpaw, not angels.

Ic- "Well it's a good thing he did, do you want the clan you betrayed shaodwclan for to get into trouble with thunderclan!?" she asked in anger "If thunderclan wanted to they could come over here and kill every single Skyclan cat here!" She turned away "It would have been better if you had stayed on Shadowclan." "And it will be better if you and foxpaw stay separated." She turned to heartstar "I expect you will keep Mosspaw under control?" She turned to thundeclan "And foxpaw as well?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2011 - 16:12

Mosspaw let out a sigh and layed down and cried silently into her paws.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2011 - 16:36

Dragonsoul waited for Heartstar and the thunderclan cats response. She noticed Mosspaw crying "She brought this on herself." she though coldly

Occ- the warriors need to post so we can end the topic.
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2011 - 16:42

Heartstar padded over and picked up mosspaw signaling for snakepaw to follow she padded back to skyclan territory angrily.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2011 - 16:44

Mosspaw sighed and mewed softly "Starclan, Why can't love just be left alone ?"

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2011 - 16:45

Snakepaw followed heartstar,after licking his sister and mother a farewell.

Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2011 - 16:50

Dragonsoul dipped her head to Heartstar and nodded to Snakepaw, then she nuzzled her mother and at herfora moment before dissapireing into the trees of Shaowclan territory. "I wonder what else will come up before everything is at peace once more....."

Occ- anyone wanna do anything else concerning this topic, some very fun drama topics will be made off of this if u guys like. Or anything else I have lots of free time and I wanna rp more :D
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2011 - 16:54

ooc; i could make a topic about her Starclan answer AMD for ppl who are just going to post to correct me for things like im not supposed to do this. just dont post

Aloekit(Angel)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Leo Rat
Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2011 - 16:54

Foxpaw didn't want to leave mosspaw but he knew that he had to.He started to pad back to camp,sholders slumped.

Angelheart looked at the others and sighed,if only life was more simpler then now.

Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 Devian10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2