Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )

Go down 
+2
Feath ❤️
Swifty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 20:01

The cat mewed softly and muzzled Rainstar's face, then retreated to her belly. Then was frozen.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 DeQnfThe Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 UTs4eThe Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 CmOB3The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 Swufty

The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 20:03

Jaystar walked forward, the star on his head still blazing with a bright white color. "I froze time to tell you what is exactly happening." he mewed. Jaystar's tail lashed, almost as deadly as a whip. "You are dying. Pray that you don't go to the Dark Forest, also, you murderer.."

Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 20:10

Rainstar cringed, laying her head down.
"I won't," she muttered. "And I'm sincerely sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 21:32

Jaystar paused. "Then let this happen." Suddenly, winds rushed through his fur as time returned.

Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 6:58

Swiftstar snarled as he was unfrozen. "What did you do?"

The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 DeQnfThe Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 UTs4eThe Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 CmOB3The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 L5Bv6

I
AM

The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 Swufty

The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 14:28

Rainstar forced herself to look at her last litter.
"I want the first one... to be called.. Moonkit," she gasped. "And the last... is.. Heatherkit." Something flashed in her eyes at the last name, but it was gone as her life slipped away. "I'm coming, Starclan," she murmured, her eyes glazed. Her head hit the grass, and the Windclan leader was gone.

OoC: *sobs* ILY RAINY ;~; YOU'RE ALWAYS IN MY HEART
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 14:43

Raccoontail smelled the scent of dogs and followed it, but soon found the dogs where gone and Rainstar's and Swiftstar's bodies. She looked again and saw Ebonyroot and some kits. She walked up to Ebonyroot with tears "what happened?" she asked

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 15:12

"Ebonyroot, take them to Shadowclan." He whispered, turning to Racoontail. "Tell Featherfall she is leader now." And with that, he followed Ebonyroot, to ensure they arrived home safely.

(SO SAD! .-. Swufty and Rainy are forever in our hearts rain ^^ They will never die, not on here nor be forgotten. They were the first leaders of Windclan.)

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 17:39

OOC:It is funny how this comes from the people who say "Let's kill Swifty and Rainy" XD

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 17:43

She heard her fathers voice and understood. She raced back to camp to give featherfall the news.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 18:03

(You know what we meant >~>)

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 18:05

OoC: They had to die :/ MWAHAHAA! Nobody except Bramble and Eb know that Rain keeled Jay >:D
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 18:13

(and Swifty)

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 18:20

OoC: I didn't know he knew :o
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 19:10

Ebonyroot nodded her head, tears coming to her eyes as she was at a loss for words. As much as she hated to admit it, after the death of Jaystar, she knew that Rainstar was also a great Leader; as well as an honorable cat... For the most part.
She didn't know what to say as Raccoontail approached, but was relived when she left.
The calico picked up the two small kits by the scruff and ran back to ShadowClan. As she neared the end, Ebonyroot heard the rumble of a storm coming in behhind her.

ooc: He knew? D:
Oh and Topic Closed.

The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 PDt1Qqd The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )   The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. ) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prophecy for Rain and Swifty(Rain, don't join till your ready to die .-. )
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next