Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Please Read, Important

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Please Read, Important Empty
PostPlease Read, Important

Okay, I'm just gonna start off by saying that I totally don't mind this. I love that Windclan is becoming active again, it's amazazing! But what I don't understand is: Why is it so popular right now? It's been inactive for a long time, and everybody who's joining has been around for a long time, so why Windclan, and why now?

Please, I'm getting suspicious T.T

~Rainy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Please Read, Important :: Comments

not fish
Re: Please Read, Important
Post Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 5:41 by not fish
I guess ever since Fea became deputy. It seems more full and healthy now. I guess? XD
Ebby
Post Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 6:20 by Ebby
Because dere is an active leader and an active deputy and tons of people have 2nd lives nao? n.n?
Rainy
Post Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 9:37 by Rainy
But it doesn't make sense! Second lives started quite a few months ago, and most of the people coming aren't on their second lives...yet.

Plus, I have known several people who said, "Windclan is weak and lame, I'm never joining it." *coughcough*BRAMBLE*coughcough*
Ebby
Post Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 10:30 by Ebby
...Because you are awesome? n.n
Feath ❤️
Post Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 10:36 by Feath ❤️
Actually brambles second life wants to be in WC .3.
Its cause we started our apprentice army XD
Ebby
Post Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 10:45 by Ebby
xDD

Well, I just 'membered, alot of people are going into "The Sims" mode and living their second lives and not killing their first. So they can go out an rp in different clans.

When Heartstar came on, SkyClan had an active leader. What did everyone do? .3. They all joined SkyClan... then half of them got bored and killed themselves off.
Now you two are in charge and has active leaderz, so people are rushing ovah thar.

Bramble I guess has issues. xD Though I think it's cause that and he wants to play Shadowkit & not have to wait on Jay to do his ceremonies. :3 Same with others. Yupyup.

Dun keel me.
Feath ❤️
Post Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 10:53 by Feath ❤️
*kills Ebony with cheez-eets*

They wanted to come to WendyClan cush were awesome .3.
Andddd cause we have Frosties (c)
Ebby
Post Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 11:03 by Ebby
Why did you go to WindyClan? :3
Goldfish
Post Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 11:23 by Goldfish
xDD Yus, that is quite weird. It's probably cause it's 'new'. The excitement will die down in a while, you'll see...
Cherry
Post Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:01 by Cherry
I luffles WC, it`s second favorite(my first is RC), so I thought my second life should be my second favorite Clan, instead of SC.
Post  by Sponsored content

Please Read, Important

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: