Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Breaking for awhile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

Breaking for awhile Empty
PostBreaking for awhile

The recent events have in fully honesty left me feeling just really sad. I love all of my wcc friends so much.

To see all this come to what it has come to is hurting me probably way more than it should. I am likely going to take a bit of a break from WCC to just reset and kinda chill for a bit I guess. idk how long it will be for but yeah.

Please note, I do not harbor any ill will or bad feelings against anyone at all.

I feel friendship towards everyone on the site and maybe that is what hurts so much - is seeing what I consider to be friends actively hurting each other or just upset with each other I guess. idk all the details and really, I don't think I want to know them either, it has been exhausting enough as it is already.

I want to rp and I want to have fun drama in character, not drama out of character.

I hope I can rp with all of you soon but for now I need to take step back and not be involved in any of this for a bit.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Breaking for awhile :: Comments

speedy
Re: Breaking for awhile
Post Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 8:06 by speedy
actually... I might not be following this- I have muse out of no where today luckily and I wanna rp kitties a lot more - idk what cause shift but yea lol I want topics now -

I know... flip flop flip flop but yea so I will be around ping me your topics <3

Speedy recession canceled Breaking for awhile 1f60e

Breaking for awhile

Page 1 of 1