Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA   Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 12:30

Cat Name :
Swiftheart

Clan :
Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? :
A medicine cat's duties include treating wounded or sick clanmates, gathering herb supplies, and going to the moonstone for Med Cat Meetings.
Medicine cats speak to the ancestors in starclan - Swiftheart has always been one of my more religious cats often talking to starclan or saying little prayers. As well as treating injuries and sickness in cats, I think another part of Med Cats could also be expanded to their friends mental and emotional health too.

I believe it was Stag's who had Burdock do mental check ins from time to time with the clan and I think those topics were an important aspect of the role that I would like to bring back. - (Full Credit to Stags on that idea)

What would you do with this position? :
As Medicine cat, Swiftheart's personality would do well. She is energetic, extraverted and very cuddly and friendly. Her resilient mindset and positive outlook on life could help her patients who might be having a very hard time. In terms of RP, I believe that her becoming MCA could lead to very interesting, dynamic situations because of the whole secret motherhood she has when she secretly took Heather's kits as her own. Will the kits hold a grudge against the two? Perhaps the kits might even hold grudges against Med Cats in general!? Or maybe they will understand their mom and secret mothers reasoning.

The entire clan knows Swiftheart as a loving, friendly clan member, how will they react when they find out she has been covering for Heather's code break this entire time and is now their MCA as well?

As well as these dynamic interesting plot idea starters outlined above, I would increase my activity if I get this role especially around Swiftheart which I wanted to do in either case :).

I would also aim to make open topics consistently. It might not be a lot of open topics but I would aim for consistence over doing too many all at any one time.

Finally, as mentioned above I would be bringing back the little walks that Burdockroot had introduced where clanmates could share anything on their mind as a little therapy session.

Why you think you deserve this position? :
I am lucky that I have been here at WCC for a while now. I enjoy RP with everyone and I have gotten to meet a lot of amazing friends here. I believe that I can increase my activity more to make Swiftheart a good fit for the position. I also believe a strong reason is because I am very consistent with Swiftheart - she is my most long lasting character and my first ever on WCC - if given the role, I can promise that she will survive a long while in it.

**At the same time I would like to address a potential concern since Swiftheart is a long lasting character of mine**
- I would limit myself to a time limit in the role after which I would return her to a warrior - Since she is my favorite character and I doubt I will ever kill her off. I think it is fair that after a certain time of Med Cat I would return her to warrior so that someone else can have the opportunity to play Med Cat as well. How long that time is I don't really know yet but I am happy to hear suggestions from my friends about it :).
(As a rough guess perhaps a year?? Hard to say?)

Please feel free to reach out to me in DM's either here on site or in discord if you have any further questions - Thank you all for considering
Recommendations :

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA   Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024 - 10:23

Please congratulate chicago and their character Nightpaw on becoming ShadowClan's new MCA!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA JGgdMsS Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA JGg3TFt  Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA JGg3GK7 Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA JGg2WjR

Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA JcTsSP1  Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA JcnAVnI Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA Grub_f10Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down

Swiftheart for ShadowClan MCA
Page 1 of 1