Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blizzard (Swiftheart)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

Blizzard (Swiftheart) Empty
PostSubject: Blizzard (Swiftheart)   Blizzard (Swiftheart) EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 3:48 pm

Snowfoot was taking a break from den repair and sitting off to the side of camp. She stared off into the distance, not wanting to be noticed. Her heart still beat faster at the thought of the last Gathering. How she’d straight up fainted in front of everyone. Since then, she’d more or less made herself an outcast, speaking only as much as necessary.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard (Swiftheart)   Blizzard (Swiftheart) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 7:34 pm

Swiftheart noticed her friend sitting a little away and staring out into nothingness. The times for Shadowclan had been very hard lately, them all getting washed away and seperated and now Frostsar gone.

Slowly she went over to her friend sitting next to her. Hey she purred quietly.

"Im here for you if you ever need, or if you want to talk about anything

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard (Swiftheart)   Blizzard (Swiftheart) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 4:33 pm

Snowfoot didn’t meet Swiftheart’s eyes. “I know you well enough not to be surprised, but I feel like I should be. Everyone hates me now. Um, congratulations on your new kit, by the way. I hadn’t realized you and Duskflight were a thing. And… sorry about Mistyfalcon. Huh. Neither of us got to say goodbye, did we?”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard (Swiftheart)   Blizzard (Swiftheart) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 7:44 am

Swiftheart felt terrible that Snowfoot felt this way, that she thought these things.

"No, I care alot about you and always have. you have been a great friend to me." she hoped this would cheer her friend up even if just a little.

Her ear flicked and she nodded sadly about her father's death, "yeah. I miss him alot I looked up to him so much and losing your father without saying goodbye is really hard.... I know you also didn't get to see your father Froststar before....

She moved closer to Snowfoot brushing shoulders against her reassuringly "we will see them again someday" she mewed quietly

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard (Swiftheart)   Blizzard (Swiftheart) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 12:00 pm

Snowfoot nodded and leaned into Swiftheart a bit. “I just… I just never thanked him. I never got the chance to tell him how much he means to me. I hope my mother tells him, I’m sure she knows. I just wish I’d had the guts to say it.”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard (Swiftheart)   Blizzard (Swiftheart) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 12:48 pm

Swiftheart nodded gently and held her friend close as they leaned into her. "I'm sure she will" she purred quietly to her friend.

"Froststar was an excellent leader for all of us."

She stayed by her friend for as long as she needed. She hoped snow knew that she was here for her

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard (Swiftheart)   Blizzard (Swiftheart) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blizzard (Swiftheart)
Page 1 of 1