Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

and i'm all outta gum (c)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

and i'm all outta gum (c) Empty
PostSubject: and i'm all outta gum (c)   and i'm all outta gum (c) EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 9:27

Daytrader
T1 Rogue | Outsider | she/her
"i'd rather die my way, than live yours."

Legend had it that the river contained pretty little things. Legend had it. Legend also had it, that Daytrader was a connoisseur of pretty little things. Legend had it that Daytrader hated getting her paws wet. Legend had it that she had just slipped on the bank and now had a very wet back paw.

"Oh, curses," The words slipped out of her mouth and she shook out her back paw, tossing her 'not-leaf' to the side to avoid it getting wet, too. She loved streams. She loved sleeping next to the sound of water on her travels, especially when the rocks were moist and had that nice taste to it. Or when it was salty, but she only remembered that from when she was a kitten. That was a long long time ago, and far, far away. She leaned over to lick her leg as clean and dry as she could, and then caught a glimpse beneath the water. Something shiny. Something bright. She paused, tongue half out between her lips, and then grinned. Yes, her paws would be wet. Terrible stuff, really. But this shiny... thing... She needed it. It could fetch a pretty price. Get her some food, or something even nicer. The tame little cats seemed to like these shiny things. Had plenty of other stuff to offer. 'For their twolegs', supposedly. Daytrader found it hard to believe those hairless, tall, things could ever like anything. Destruction, yes.

She reached over into the lapping water, shuddering as the cold liquid ran by her toes. Criminal that water was always cold no matter the weather. But the shiny thing, bouncing ever so slightly against the dirt it was embedded into with the water current. It beckoned. She edged forward, feeling the cool water lap at her chest. Forward again. Almost... She concentraded, tongue poking out, and stretched-- Her back paws slipped, mud dislodging behind her, and with a sharp yelp, got a horrendous mouthful of water before she could stand again. "Ooh... I'm all wet..." She sighed.

discord: moonazine | timezone: gmt | code (c) url=[https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u5474]kieer[/url]

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: and i'm all outta gum (c)   and i'm all outta gum (c) EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 11:06

Given the recent influx of rogues and Perchstar's orders to stay with another cat, Littlesplash was contented to roam the territory with a warrior for protection. However, it was the draw of a particular scent that caused him to scurry off and out of sight of his companion in search of the herbs he needed. The medicine cat hadn't even notice how far he had strayed, burying his nose into a patch of daisies. Quickly encircled by the familiar smell, his shoulders relaxed. It was once of his favorite herbs and recently a useful one.

When a yelp reached his ears, the gray and white tom's head shot up with his mismatched gaze widened in shock. Ahead was a strange cat, her vibrant ginger coat soaked through with river water. Quickly glancing back over his shoulder, the medicine cat cursed silently to himself. He hadn't even noticed how far he had strayed and now faced a rogue by himself. Nervously, Littlesplash flexed his untested claws. A quick show of bravery, or stupidity, caused him to call out, "Hey, uh, you're not supposed to be here! There's warriors behind me... are you okay?"

He could feel a tremor working its way down his paws as he waited for a response on baited breath.
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: and i'm all outta gum (c)   and i'm all outta gum (c) EmptyFri 19 Apr 2024 - 7:37

Daytrader
T1 Rogue | Outsider | she/her
"i'd rather die my way, than live yours."

Daytrader lifted a thick paw to move some of her drowned fluff out of her eyes and shook out her head. Water droplets splashed every which way, and she had almost missed someone speaking to her while doing so. She looked right first, and upon seeing nobody, swung her head around. Her gaze fixed on Littlesplash, and she narrowed her eyes to make out the finer detail. Oh, he was small.

"Hello, little one!" She crowed back, wading through the water to the bank again and leaving what she was after dismayingly lodged beneath the current still. She'd be back for it eventually. With her claws, she pulled herself out of the cold river and onto the bank, and shook herself out again. "I am alright, no need to worry-- And your prey is equally as safe. I am not hunting for food on your grounds, never fear. Treasures, yes."

She glanced back at her Not-Leaf, still kept neatly tucked by a rock. 'Warriors', if her previously payments to other passerbys had proven true with their intel, were the fighting force of these groups of cats. Ah, no matter at all. A bat of an eye should do the trick. "Being out by your lonesome is not safest, little one. Shall I keep you company til your entourage arrives? Oh, and my manners! I am Daytrader, wandering trader with wares beyond your wildest dreams. Buy or sell, whichever you prefer. Would you like a look?"

discord: moonazine | timezone: gmt | code (c) url=[https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u5474]kieer[/url]

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and i'm all outta gum (c)   and i'm all outta gum (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

and i'm all outta gum (c)
Page 1 of 1