Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  Empty
PostSubject: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 6:30

It was a nice day out. The sun was already fully out and the fluffy white clouds drifted slowly by. Pigeonpaw groaned lightly all this Tom wanted too do was sleep, the apprentice laid plopped into his nest and snoozing lightly, well he got a day off - might as well sleep all day. Pigeonpaw had a striking resemblance to his father, Jayclaw a very respected senior warrior. Pigeonpaw had his grey pelt and striking looks while his eyes were more like his mothers, Fennelcloud the daughter of the leader, Thrushstar. A lot of cats had high expectations for Pigeonpaw but he clearly didn't care about expectations at all. With a sigh he slowly opened one of his eyes, disappointed too see the sun already out. The Tom forced his head up and pushed himself up to his paws, 'Someones bound to say something If I just lay here all day.' with a soft sigh the Tom had headed out of the apprentices den his eyes still gazed with heavy sleep and his whiskers giving a lazy twitch.

Pigeonpaw had glanced over towards the prey pile feeling his stomach turn itself over since he was so hungry he dragged his paws over and picked out the smallest thing he could find. He wasn't a very social cat, kept too himself and showed no real excitement for anything it made him a good apprentice acting calm and collected in most situations but he didn't have much of friends he didn't want any and could care less if he had any. Settling down the tom had taken a bite out of the mouse glancing up at the sun to watch the clouds drift by.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 6:42

The she-cat pranced to the Freshkill pile, her belly growling with hunger. The blind she-cat carefully took a frog out of the fresh-kill pile, and sat down next to Pigeonpaw. "Hello, Pigeonpaw. Nice day out isn't it?" The apprentice purred quietly.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 6:50

Pigeonpaws whiskers twitched at the sound of pawsteps slightly moving his head too see who it was - Mousepaw. The Tom didn't know her too well didn't even bother talking to her or saying hello so it was surprising too see her, he greeted her with a twitch of his tail not being able to say much since he was eating. For him it was pretty covinent for her to come at this time, he didn't need to speak to her at all and she would be totally understanding since he was eating some prey. The apprentice had sighed softly thinking it was a bit rude since she was the one who started the conversation after all. With a quick gulp of his prey Pigeonpaw continued to watch the clouds not bothering to look at Mousepaw for a while before he answered her question. "Yeah I guess." He mowed plainly grooming some of the blood that was caught in his whiskers. His eye narrowing with slight confusion, "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 6:57

Mousepaw pinned her ears back and looked at the ground. "I can't see it..." The apprentice looked away. "I can't see anything..." She took a bite of her frog. The taste of the frog left a bitter taste in the blind apprentice's mouth. "I... Can't... See..." She repeated.

OOC: The color isn't working. Ugh. Maybe because I'm on iPad? Whatever. I dunno.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 7:03

This came a bit of a shock to Pigeonpaw. Since he didn't talk to anyone he didn't really know anything, and he hardly gave anyone a look because he didn't care too much about making friends he wouldn't even care if he found someone to be with because he was ok on being all alone. "Oh well..." He responded quickly unsure on how she knew that it was even him if she was blind maybe she was lying about her blindness? It was unlikely that she could tell by smell but that's probably how she new. "All I can is that there were prettier days then this one." the grey and white Tom said with a shrug quickly finishing his meal.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 7:08

Mousepaw grunted. "At least it's not raining." The apprentice growled sourly, the harsh taste of the frog still lingering in her mouth. "How's your training going?" She asked in her stern tone.

OOC: I forgot her voice. Ugh.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 7:21

The Tom didn't mind the rain, it was an excuse to stay in and sleep in his nest and it also sounded nice and left a nice smell too. An ear had flickered as he eyed the she-cat this is why he didn't like talking with people because they complained too much about their problems as if he should care.Rain isn't to bad... It's wind that I don't like." The Tom had mewed laying his head on his paws and closing his eyes. Not bothering too open them as he answered her question "Its going good, got the day off though." Pigeonpaw had told her an ear giving a slight twitch, being slightly curious about her training. "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 7:37

"Difficult." She replied bitterly, curling up next to Pigeonpaw. Her fur ruffled wildly as a gust of wind flew by, and a thunder strike cracked from the dark sky. Alerted, the apprentice jumped up and her fur puffed up. "Pigeonpaw! The rain is coming," Mouseoaw whispered, "I think we should go inside the apprentice den now!"

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 8:21

pigeonpaw wasnt surprised at all. he figured it was tough for some blind apprentice. The tom gently sighed as Mousepaw had curled up next too him, not showing any signs that he cared. The grey apprentice blinked when wind came suddenly ruffling her fur, he didnt remember seeing any storm clouds before. Rain had dripped onto his muzzle and he quickly sneezed, before nodding towards Mousepaw only then remembering she was blind. With a sigh the tom nudged her forwards "Come on then, you said you dont like the rain."
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 8:27

OOC: How are they ever going to end up mates? They seem to hate each other.....

IC: Mousepaw shivered, and swiftly sprinted into the apprentice den, before curling up in her soft nest. The smell of moss and other apprentices drifted up her nose, so she put her long slender tail in front of her nose. The frantic breathing of the blind apprentice slowed, and Mousepaw stopped shivering. The heavy raindrops rammed into the damp ground, making a soft Pitter patter. Pitter patter. 

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 8:34

occ: ....well it's not going to happen quickly might as well let their relationship develop... wasn't that obvious.....

if: Pigeonpaw swiftly entered after Mousepaw seeing that it was only the two of them in the den, he figured everyone else was out hunting or training. The apprentice had slipped into his own nest, which wasn't too far away from Mousepaws. He slowly blinked he never knew that someone could be so Weald, running into the den because of some silly rain..? pretty pitiful. An ear flicked as he watched her before saying something briefly. "You cold..?" He asked with a slight concern in his tone noticing that she was breathing heavily too. "Are you the runt of your litter?" he couldn't stop himself from asking if she was then it'd explain why she was so weak and pathetic. An ear flicked and he glanced away when she calmed down a bit looking outside too see the rain continue to fall from the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 8:41

OOC: I know that. I was just asking because Pigeonpaw seemed to hate Mousepaw and didn't care that she was there. I was just thinking like they could have a small crush on each other?

IC: Mousepaw moved her tail away from her face. "I am a little cold, I guess," She admitted quietly, "I... Think I was the only one in my litter," The apprentice got up and sadly started cleaning her brown paws.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]    In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]  Empty

Back to top Go down

In the blink of an eye [get outta here bud this topping is closed]
Page 1 of 1