Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Interest Check: Blazefang adoption?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

Interest Check: Blazefang adoption?  Empty
PostSubject: Interest Check: Blazefang adoption?    Interest Check: Blazefang adoption?  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 7:27 pm

The entire DayBlaze family have been wiped out, with Quillsplash as the last descendant. Blazefang is kinda without direction and needs someone to care for, like she did with her kits and apprentices. I’m thinking of having her adopt.

Is anyone interested in this? There would only be two slots unless I apply for extra (although the chances of extra slots being allowed aren’t half bad with most of her kin dead.)

If you want to join, I do ask that you keep your character alive at least into warriorhood. I really don’t want Blaze to outlive these babies, or at least not lose them early.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check: Blazefang adoption?    Interest Check: Blazefang adoption?  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 11:23 am

Bonus here is that the ideals that StormClan would’ve been built on would ABSOLUTELY be taught to these kits! Blazefang will hopefully raise a couple code-critical warriors!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check: Blazefang adoption?    Interest Check: Blazefang adoption?  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 12:32 pm

Bumping this. If there’s no interest by the end of the month I’ll give it up :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check: Blazefang adoption?    Interest Check: Blazefang adoption?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Interest Check: Blazefang adoption?
Page 1 of 1