Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

kindness [smokey][ankle biter]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4483

kindness [smokey][ankle biter] Empty
PostSubject: kindness [smokey][ankle biter]   kindness [smokey][ankle biter] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 23:20

This topic counts as 1 of 2 topics needed for Ankler Biter once the move is used.

Once again he found himself in the tutelage of Smokeykit. He didn't mind being in the company of the same cats; in fact, he enjoyed teaching the kits the most. Fast learners on top of their teeth not being as harsh as an apprentices or warriors would be. "Ankle Biter is a move that Soldiers in our group master in order to take any predators we can't avoid by surprise. Today, you will treat me as though I am a big ole beast that is here to take all the fresh kill within ShadowClan. The only way to stop me is by sneaking up on me from the shadows cast around your camp to nip me at the ankles. Are you ready? You only get once chance, so make it count!" Slowly, he turned his back on the tom, lumbering away towards the fresh-kill pile as though he were a mighty badger hungry for a bite or six.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

kindness [smokey][ankle biter] JGgdMsS kindness [smokey][ankle biter] JGg3TFt kindness [smokey][ankle biter] J0ieN9e kindness [smokey][ankle biter] JGg3GK7 kindness [smokey][ankle biter] JGg2WjR

kindness [smokey][ankle biter] JcTsSP1  kindness [smokey][ankle biter] JcnAVnI kindness [smokey][ankle biter] Grub_f10kindness [smokey][ankle biter] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: kindness [smokey][ankle biter]   kindness [smokey][ankle biter] EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 2:21

SMOKEYKITi need you so much closer . . .
he/him - shadowclan kit
Smokeykit's gaze glimmered as he looked at the tom before him. Virtue. That was his name. The long-furred tom would be sad to see him go, when these strange cats did leave. But as a leader's son, he had to be on top of things, and that included learning all he could even as a kit! He was determined to learn any new knowledge they brought, and he'd shown up promptly for this lesson.

Ankle Biter. It was kind of a funny name, but apparently it'd helped to save Hedgepaw from an owl! It'd been a hot topic of conversation in the nursery, though some kits seemed to exaggerate the details. Well, he could take some stupid owl, he was sure of it.

"Cool! I wish I could join your group," Smokeykit purred, but he wasn't sure he meant it. Really, he wanted Virtue to be his mentor and to stay with ShadowClan forever - sure, outsiders were all scum, but these cats had saved them, Leopardstar said! They were basically warriors. "I've got you, stinky beast! Ahem, I mean - sir..." He exclaimed, watching Virtue start toward the fresh-kill pile. Smokeykit wasn't good at playing pretend, but the idea of even some strange cat ambling toward his Clan's food made him defensive.

There's no room for failure, he told himself, stalking along toward the one-eyed tom. Not like last time!

Smokeykit used Ankle Biter, causing half damage for 1 turn and dealing 4 damage (costing 30 SP)!

Smokeykit
10 / 10 HP
0 / 30 SP (-30 SP)

Virtue
61 / 65 SP (-4 HP)
140 / 140 SP

Last edited by chicago on Mon 22 Apr 2024 - 2:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15047

PostSubject: Re: kindness [smokey][ankle biter]   kindness [smokey][ankle biter] EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 2:21

The member 'chicago' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kindness [smokey][ankle biter]   kindness [smokey][ankle biter] Empty

Back to top Go down

kindness [smokey][ankle biter]
Page 1 of 1