Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

Characters : [C]loudpaw [l]ightningkit [m]isty
Clan/Rank : [C] Shadowclan apprentice [l] riverclan kit [m] rogue
Number of posts : 75

cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c] Empty
PostSubject: cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c]   cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c] EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 5:56 pm

cloudpaw lay in the hot sun no one was awake at this time and she always woke up early to lie down in the sun. she rolled over, the suns heat changing towards her belly fur, cloudpaw closed her eyes slowly, before jolting awake, she looked around before rolling over again as the heat changed to her back fur. cloudpaw layed her head on top of her paws as she closed her eyes.

maddogmoomoo

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c]   cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c] EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 6:08 pm

stormkit looked around the nursery no one was awake so she quietly left the nursery to find a apprentice in the clearing laying in the sun when she suddenly jolted awake ''who are you?'' stormkit thought she would tell leoperdstar she was outside the nursery turning back around so she wouldn't get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

PostSubject: Re: cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c]   cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c] EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 6:14 pm

she turned her head to see a kit turning towards the nursery she sat up and went in front of the kit "my names cloudpaw, your name is?.." she asked grinning if she could get a kit to be her friend she could have the kit be her new troublemaker.

maddogmoomoo

PostSubject: Re: cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c]   cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c] EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 6:25 pm

stormkit thought she could make friend with her ''my name is stormkit and please dont tell leopardstar i was awake'' she thought she would tell leopardstar any way so she kept walking into the nursery
Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

PostSubject: Re: cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c]   cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c] EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:37 pm

"i won't tell leopardstar do you want to be friends?" she asked padding bckwards as the kit kept on heading towards the nursery. cloudpaw went in front of her making she didn't get past her this time. "stormkit, if you want friends i'm the best chance you get" she said sternly, making sure she a serious so that the kit ould think being her friend was a good idea.

maddogmoomoo

PostSubject: Re: cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c]   cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c] EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:51 pm

stormkit knew she had a great point "yes i would like to be your friend" stormkit was proud that she had made her first friend"now what should we do instead of telling leopardstar i was awake" stormkit thought that maybe she was a trouble maker maybe she made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

PostSubject: Re: cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c]   cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 2:49 am

cloudpaw noticed the kit begin to start thinking she didn't make the right choice, as she padded towards the kit and stared at her, "don't worry you made the right choice, stormkit" cloudpaw padded away turning her head "aren't you going to come?"she asked, her eyes glittering slightly.

maddogmoomoo

PostSubject: Re: cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c]   cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:49 am

stormkit turned her head and moved her ears down slightly ""yeah i am just were are we going?"" stormkit was confused where were they going she sat down her belly shown to the sun light resting ""i would rather sit here though instead of wasting my energy on walking i need energy later"" cloudpaw is the mach thought stormkit this is my time to shine make them think i'm better then them""your going to have a blast but only f you sit down"" that le get her to have "fun" first try and shes doing great she thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c]   cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c] Empty

Back to top Go down

cloudpaw's new troublemaker[c]
Page 1 of 1