Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

troublemaker [c]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

troublemaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: troublemaker [c]   troublemaker [c] EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 22:18

Beetlepaw was undoubtedly, unexcusably, unimaginably bored. She'd thought that becoming an apprentice would mean she would have more fun and be allowed to do things that kits couldn't. So far she'd only been given meaningless lessons about the warrior code. As if she had any interest in following rules made by a bunch of dead cats! She couldn't even enjoy learning to hunt without hearing every warrior in the clan nagging about how "kits and elders have to be fed first". What. Ever. The only thing she liked about being an apprentice was the battle training. Oh, and the possibility of someday becoming a warrior. They seemed to have so much more freedom, so much more power than apprentices had.

Once she'd become utterly exhausted with pretending to be an obedient, helpful apprentice, she'd taken refuge back at camp, hiding from her mentor under the shade near the apprentice den. She lay on her side, paws stretched out in front of her, her calico pelt blending with the shadows and dappled light streaming through the branches. She briefly considered finding Foxpaw, if only to tease her sister a bit, but it seemed like too much work. Maybe she'd do it later. Maybe she'd get one of the other apprentices to do it for her.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

troublemaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [c]   troublemaker [c] EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 22:58

Little pawsteps sounded nearby the apprentice den and a little cute kitten poked his head around the corner peeking in at her. The little furball tilted his head in curiosity at her with wide naive innocent little eyes.

With a little giggle he waddled over to her on his short stubby little legs. "Hi! Im shadekit!" he introduced himself to what he assumed was a warrior.

Shadekit was very wholesome but he was very naïve and easily tricked. He had little thinking skills and was very gullible indeed.

He walked over to the new cat happy to meet his clanmates. "being a warrior must be so cool!" he meowed looking at the older she - cat assuming incorrectly that Beetlepaw was actually a warrior.

Glancing around quickly making sure no one else was nearby he dropped his voice to a whisper

"can you sneak me out of camp?? I want to see it so much!" he begged pawing at her a little bit.

... but momma says I cant go" he added on frustrated.

HE paused a little looking up at her "but I wont tell her if you do... and I am sure you could protect us from anything out there" he added on hoping to improve his odds by complementing her skills

He looked hopefully up at her with wide eyes that were a bit empty...as cute as the little furball was, clearly he lacked a bit in the area of thinking skills. Beetlepaw could probably get him to do whatever she wanted if she decided to do so.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey

troublemaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [c]   troublemaker [c] EmptyWed 8 Jun 2022 - 18:49

Beetlepaw groaned inwardly at the sound of pawsteps approaching. Her solitude, while enjoyable, had been short-lived. As the cat introduced himself as Shadekit, Beetlepaw lifted her head the tiniest bit and muttered an introduction in response, hoping that would be the end of the conversation and Shadekit would go find something else to do.

"Beetlepaw." She mumbled, closing her eyes and letting her head slump down again. She didn't have any problem with kits, having been one herself not too long ago, but she thought they were sort of... useless. They couldn't do anything, and she felt a bit of pity for the little scraps, being confined to camp all day. Although some of them seemed to have nothing but fluff between their ears, so they were probably holed up in camp for their own safety. Shadekit seemed to be one of the "nothing but fluff" variety, Beetlepaw noted as the energetic kit began to ramble on.

She lay as motionless as a stone, giving no indication that she was listening. Maybe he'll get bored and move on... She didn't bother to correct him in thinking she was a warrior, in fact, she quite liked the sound of the title. Beetlepaw perked up at the mention of sneaking out of camp, her interest piqued by the possibility of doing something fun for a change. Finally, she sat up, her pale yellow eyes studying Shadekit while she considered his offer. The more she thought about it, the more appealing it sounded.

"Okay, Shadekit." She finally agreed, "I'll take you out of camp, but you have to be quiet. Follow me."

After scanning to camp to make sure no one was around to see their exit, she led Shadekit through the narrow tunnel behind the nursery, a secret exit she'd found when she was just a kit.

"This is gonna be fun, trust me."

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

troublemaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [c]   troublemaker [c] EmptyWed 8 Jun 2022 - 21:40

Shadekits eyes lit up in excitment when Beetlepaw agreed to take him out of camp.

He was certainly indeed the nothing but fluff between his ears type and so the name beetlepaw did not indicate to him that she was just an apprentice.

Still thinking that she was a warrior he purred excited "ohh yay! ok you have to show me your warrior fighting moves!" he said excited as he swiped at the air in a goofy stance. To anyone who knew how to fight he looked ridiculous swiping so awkwardly in front of him pretending to practice his moves on the empty air.

She told him to be quite and follow her. He did and learned about this secret tunnel his eyes widened as he got taken out of camp looking around at the wide forest that had been kept from him all this time.

She was so right! this was gonna be a lot of fun! "You are the best warrior ever!" he whispered as he followed her along in the big forest. Everything was so big out here.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

troublemaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [c]   troublemaker [c] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 23:32

(To get out of camp with a kit a camp invasion is rolled)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15043

troublemaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [c]   troublemaker [c] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 23:32

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Camp Invasion Dice' :
troublemaker [c] Failuredice

troublemaker [c] Mistpe10
troublemaker [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

troublemaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [c]   troublemaker [c] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 23:45

"You are the best warrior ever!"

Mottlerose had been ensuring that the camp was secured as there was a familiar voice that seemed to prick her ears. It seemed much younger, and much, much closer than it should have been by any means. The tortoiseshell fur on her back stood, and a quick pit in her gut told her something wasn't right. Instinct guided her towards the back of camp, picking up on the scent of two cats rather easily. One of them she recognized instantly as her apprentice, and the other took just a moment longer to recognize... Shadekit?

Once more, the words played over in her mind. What was a look of surprise at first, quickly became a look of disappointment, laced with... anger. It was a rare emotion for the tortoiseshell molly, but when it appeared...

"Just what do you two think you are doing?" Her glare instantly honed in upon her apprentice, and then the young Shadekit. It seemed more and more like the young kit would never earn his apprentice name, as he never seemed to be learning from any of his past mistakes. This, certainly, would set him back a few moons from apprenticeship, especially once she told her mate. But the larger offense at hand was the one she was staring right at. Beetlepaw, her own apprentice, with Shadekit. There was absolutely no doubt in her mind that it had appeared that she had led him out of camp, and she wasn't about to let her apprentice get away with such.

"Beetlepaw, follow me back to camp now. I am extremely, extremely disappointed in you." Mottlerose stated darkly, moving to pick up Shadekit by the scruff. The one perk about having been a mother... squirming kits were no match for her maw as she would grab him to take them back to camp.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

troublemaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [c]   troublemaker [c] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2022 - 0:58

Just a few more steps, another fox-length away from camp and they'd be home free, provided they didn't run into any patrols in the territory. Beetlepaw didn't exactly have a plan for what they would do once they'd successfully snuck out, but she was sure she'd find something... amusing. The real question was whether or not Shadekit would be able to keep quiet about it. The pair took another step, Beetlepaw glancing back to ensure Shadekit was still following. Pawsteps were heard behind them, rapidly approaching, a mere second before Mottlerose's voice was heard, her tone sharp with anger.

Beetlepaw felt a flash of guilt, quickly replaced by with annoyance. That loud-mouthed little... ugh!

She was silent for a heartbeat, mind racing as she tried to devise a way to spin this admittedly incriminating scene in her favor.

I was just going out to hunt, no one told Shadekit to follow me! Maybe the queens should be watching him better! It's not my fault! The lie sat on the tip of her tongue, but with one look at her mentor's stern expression, Beetlepaw didn't think Mottlerose would be willing to believe it so easily. She had to come up with something better.

Flattening her ears against her head, Beetlepaw tried her best to look thoroughly regretful.

"I'm sorry Mottlerose, I was only trying to help! Shadekit has been waiting so long to become an apprentice, and he practically begged me to teach him some battle moves. I promise we weren't going to go far, but we couldn't find a warrior to come with us! I just thought..." She paused, bowing her head. "I just thought that if you and Minnowfin saw how hard he was working, you would have to make him an apprentice. I'm sorry." She finished, throwing in a sniffle or two for effect.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

troublemaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [c]   troublemaker [c] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2022 - 1:15

Hearing pawsteps approach shadekit spotted his hide and seek playmate .  Oh what fun the little kitten thought to himself hide and seek in the forest!

He employed his strategy that had worked so well from their previous hide and seek session and curled up into a ball and put his tail over his face again trying not to giggle.  She couldn’t find him when he did this last time… shadekit thought to himself. At least not for awhile

It was to his great suprise that this worked about as well as you could except when Mottlerose grabbed him up by the scruff “oh you got me again! You are good seeker!” he purred wholesomely .  The poor little kitten was so clueless he didn’t even realize he was breaking any rules and had no idea that he was in trouble.  

He spun a little being carried by his scruff “wheeeee free ride!” he giggled

It was not until beetlepaw spoke that he slowly slowly began to realize that maybe they were in trouble. His eyes widened a little “yeah it was my idea mottlerose” he explained to the warrior actually getting her name right this time. If they were in any sort of trouble he didn’t want his playmate to take the blame for something he had started. But he still wasn’t even sure if they were or not . He was pretty much clueless on anything to do with rules and as trying to read tones in voices… way over the fluff balls head.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

troublemaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [c]   troublemaker [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

troublemaker [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: