Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mother, They Stole My Voice![C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] Empty
PostSubject: Mother, They Stole My Voice![C]   Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 23:59

She remained in his memory simply as the most plaintive and poignant of a line of ghosts

She could no longer stand it. The black she-kit made her way to the medicine cat's den, using the main entrance instead of sneaking up as she so often did to steal a flower or two for her art, her tail tucked between her legs as she approached the black molly who was sorting herbs with her back to Juniperkit. "Excuse me," She whispered, calling out to the medicine cat but knowing that there was no way that Heatherberry could have heard her. Her voice was softer than the wind, so easily carried away by the world to reach the medicine cat's ears. "Excuse me!" she tried again, all too conscious of how her voice still was softer than a whisper. Her legs shook as she puffed out her chest and sqweaked, "Excuse me!"

Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: Mother, They Stole My Voice![C]   Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 17:58

It was like a gnat had been buzzing in her ear, but as much as she tried to flick it away, it only grew louder and louder until she could barely make out actual words: "Excuse me" Confusion was heavy on her face. Had... Had a fly just spoken to her? Busy paws stopped abruptly as she stood still trying to catch a glimpse of the sound again. A few more buzzes until finally a much louder squeak could be heard from behind her: "Excuse me!" Relief washed over her as she turned around to see her mini-me puffed out and slightly trembling from the effort of having to 'yell'. If anyone had seen them side-by-side... She did give a tiny apology in her head for having thought her own daughter to be a pesky bug for a few heartbeats. "I'm sorry, Juniperkit. I was too wrapped up in herbs to hear you come in! Is everything alright?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] JGgdMsS Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] JGg3TFt Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] J0ieN9e Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] JGg3GK7 Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] JGg2WjR

Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] JcTsSP1  Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] JcnAVnI Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] Grub_f10Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Mother, They Stole My Voice![C]   Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] EmptyMon 29 Apr 2024 - 5:56

She remained in his memory simply as the most plaintive and poignant of a line of ghosts

Heatherberry heard her at last, and Juniperkit felt her shoulders slump in relief. Curious green eyes travelled past the medicine cat to the rows and rows of herbs that lined the walls, some darker than the rest and some had with fuzzy outlines while others bore jagged edges. She wanted to run her paw across every single leaf and take every single flower. There was enough materials here for her to make several pieces of art... Right, she should get on with her task. Juniperkit straightened herself, and reported in her loudest voice(which was still awfully soft) to the medicine cat, "It's my voice. It's too soft and I gotta try really hard to speak like everyone else. Is there anything for it?"

PostSubject: Re: Mother, They Stole My Voice![C]   Mother, They Stole My Voice![C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother, They Stole My Voice![C]
Page 1 of 1