Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

help my voice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Female
Number of posts : 3735

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 6:21 pm

just
My voice is quiet
There are too many pauses
Help

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1472

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 6:32 pm

oh my GOSH

this is so GOOD.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 6:35 pm

it sounded better in real life and tbh i had to cover a few mistakes lol
I swear I'm not fishing for compliments

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 8:05 pm

What is there? I don’t see anything. Is it a YouTube video or something?

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
help my voice Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
maple

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, *Blazeflight{B}, *Silentstrike{Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, Ivybrook {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, Freckleface {Fr}, Briarkit {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 3085
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 5 Senior Warrior {D}, RiverClan Tier 5 Leader {Iv}, ShadowClan Kit {Br}, ShadowClan Tier 1 Warrior {Fr}

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 8:30 pm

it's so beautiful;;

aaaaaaaAAAAAA I LOVE

where does one happen to get enough confidence to do anything though

I don't have the confidence to talk to my closest friends on here

w h e r e d o y o u f i n d i t

| T5 TC Warrior | RC Leader | T2 SC Warrior | SC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkpaw(L), Badgerpaw(Ba) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr)
Male
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 1194
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior(H), RiverClan Apprentice(Wr), SkyClan Kit(A), Standard Rogue(Bo)

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 pm

It just needs an accompaniment.  That's it.

Mamen

Heronflight: Tier 5 Warrior 100/280

Spoiler:

help my voice Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:53 am

@Twisted here's the link then; https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ULgYwfNuBY

@maple first, I listened to the song and an idea was found. It brewed in my mind until I wrote it down. Then I sang it to myself a couple times. Then I laid my phone on the desk, pressed record, and sang. Then I uploaded it to YouTube on the middle privacy, anyone with the link can view, and put it here for people to hear. You mustn't be afraid of critique and critics.
CONFIDENCE TO DO THINGS ON WCC FOR DUMMIES(no offense it's just a joke fam)

@mamen yes it does, but I'm lazy and my phone is mean. Maybe when school starts I'll make a better one.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 7:29 am

@jade, YouTube’s blocked in China so I can’t see it. Whatever it is it must be good, though!

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
help my voice Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 7:32 am

Oh
Ok

Back to top Go down
maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
maple

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, *Blazeflight{B}, *Silentstrike{Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, Ivybrook {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, Freckleface {Fr}, Briarkit {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 5 Senior Warrior {D}, RiverClan Tier 5 Leader {Iv}, ShadowClan Kit {Br}, ShadowClan Tier 1 Warrior {Fr}

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:38 am

.... I could try to play the basic accompaniment, I had to play Lost Boy at a concert/competition thing once. It's been a while, so I'm a bit rusty, but ah well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 10:15 am

Fam that'd be crazy
On Skype
I sing and you play
And record the whole thing
insanity

Back to top Go down
maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
maple

Female
Leo Monkey

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 4:38 pm

aaaaaaaaa

just... I tried to find my sheet music but that didn't work out, so give me a little bit to get myself together... it's kinda been about three years since I did that :'D

I'll just look at some videos and stuff, pick up what I haven't been able to from muscle memory

and... I guess I'll let you know whenever it isn't... terrible

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help my voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my voice   help my voice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help my voice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: