Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

let me be your menace [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

let me be your menace [c] Empty
PostSubject: let me be your menace [c]   let me be your menace [c] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 16:18

Her apprentice ceremony was coming soon, she could feel it. Gone was the kit-like wonder and consistent need to talk with all cats, and in its place had come a calmness. It hadn't vanished in its entirety, but only manifested itself around her close family. The medicine cat, too, had gotten particular affinity from the small abyss-soaked molly. She told herself it was simply because she was willing to give her assistance without scolding her, but something else had her particularly interested in the affairs of the medicine cat. Not that it mattered. At the moment, she was particularly interested in getting a head-start in her apprenticeship.

Looking around the camp for someone she could approach to try and spar, she snagged on a particularly battle-worn tabby. He'd absolutely have the knowledge she'd need. Her silvery tail rolled as she approached with just a slight hesitance. "Sir?" Sitting and wrapping her tail around her paws, her ears tilted just slightly backwards in reverence. "I want to prepare to be an apprentice. Do you have any wisdom you could teach me?"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: let me be your menace [c]   let me be your menace [c] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 13:44

This topic counts as 2 of 2 topics needed for the move Ankle Biter once the move is used!

A sigh escaped the silver traveler, his one eye focusing on the camps entrance. He could feel himself and his companions growing restless, this type of lifestyle feeling far too stagnant for his liking. The snow was starting to melt. Their travels would no longer be hindered and the kits Cherish birthed should be grown enough to walk now. It was just a matter of time before they left this place behind indefinitely--

A tiny voice sounded behind him, taking him by surprise and making his fur fluff up slightly. Turning to meet whoever it belonged to, he was met with the ombre abyss that was one of Sablestrike's kits. While Heatherberry refused to say much on the matter, there was still the lingering doubt that the mother was truly Swiftheart. Out of everyone, it had been Virtue who traveled alongside her most days to begin with, braiding purple flowers into her stress-streaked greying black fur. He felt the bulging at the sides of her belly under her long winter coat, say the occasional wobble as she walked and the sickness she tried to keep to herself. But it was not his place to pry. "An apprentice already? My, you are ambitious. I like that." Hollowkit's siblings were still tumbling over each other like newborn kits, but she herself had been busy with training as he had heard from his nomadic companions. "Let's see... You've already learned so much. I'm not sure there's anything left for you! How about one last go at Ankle Biter, hm? I'll stay right here, and you go hide. But I'll only let you do it once; after all, that's as many chances as you get with this move in a fight. Go on! Find a good vantage point and strike."

Virtue has turned his back on Hollowkit.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

let me be your menace [c] JGgdMsS let me be your menace [c] JGg3TFt let me be your menace [c] J0ieN9e let me be your menace [c] JGg3GK7 let me be your menace [c] JGg2WjR

let me be your menace [c] JcTsSP1  let me be your menace [c] JcnAVnI let me be your menace [c] Grub_f10let me be your menace [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: let me be your menace [c]   let me be your menace [c] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:02

Pride swished through her entire body at the compliment that came from the senior tom. For his otherwise scary appearance, he had quite the loyal heart, and she found herself liking the tom's general demeanor. As he invited her to practice her skills, there was absolutely no stopping the near-apprentice from demonstrating her budding abilities. Perhaps her excitement and ego boost was a slight detriment, as her previously-strong execution of the movement hadn't gone as well as this time around... but she was going to tell herself it was due to the tom's thicker bone structure. Nevertheless, as soon as he had turned his back, the kit had found herself a good place to catapult from, going right for the place around his paws that she'd learned to target. "Nom! I won't let such a predator attack my clan that easy!" She declared as her much-smaller paws also wrapped around the tom, hoping to keep him in place as she gently gnawed at the bottom of the limb.

Hollowkit used Ankle Biter for 4 damage and 30 SP! Half damage for one turn!
10 HP / 0 SP (-30 SP)

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw

Last edited by Kitty on Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15049

PostSubject: Re: let me be your menace [c]   let me be your menace [c] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:02

The member 'Kitty' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

let me be your menace [c] Mistpe10
let me be your menace [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: let me be your menace [c]   let me be your menace [c] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 20:31

Teeth sank into the back of his leg, followed by two vicious little black paws that clung to him relentlessly. He couldn't help but laugh, though it was quickly covered up by a cough and an dramatic flop to the ground, careful not to crush her itty bitty paws beneath him as he fell. "AAAAAH! You got me! Down goes the big bad beast! ShadowClan is saved!" A front paw covered his snout in a show of defeat, cyclops eye peeking out to make sure he hadn't squashed the poor girl. "You've done a wonderful job, dear Hollowkit. I think you're ready for apprenticeship."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

let me be your menace [c] JGgdMsS let me be your menace [c] JGg3TFt let me be your menace [c] J0ieN9e let me be your menace [c] JGg3GK7 let me be your menace [c] JGg2WjR

let me be your menace [c] JcTsSP1  let me be your menace [c] JcnAVnI let me be your menace [c] Grub_f10let me be your menace [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let me be your menace [c]   let me be your menace [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

let me be your menace [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: