Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

previous spotty activity - i'm back now!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

previous spotty activity - i'm back now! Empty
Postprevious spotty activity - i'm back now!

hey guys!

i wanted to reach out and apologize for the inconsistency in my roleplay activity over the past couple of weeks. life had thrown a few curveballs my way, and i found myself juggling many, many commitments and priorities. some good, some bad!

unfortunately, it ended up in some neglect. i realized the time had gotten away from me when i checked my trello board and realized a few of my topics ended up timing out because they were battle-related... i should be all good now! i'll be sure from now on to make proper activity notices if i'm not going to be posting as consistently as i would like

i'll be responding to all of my posts this week and should have a reliable posting schedule from now on! i'm really sorry if this ended up inconveniencing or disappointing anybody. if anyone would like a new topic, let me know! i'm more than happy to remake any topic or make new ones <3

im having fun roleplaying our little battle cats and i'm hyped to get back on the post grind

previous spotty activity - i'm back now! :: Comments

No Comment.

previous spotty activity - i'm back now!

Page 1 of 1