Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spotty Activity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3219

Spotty Activity Empty
PostSpotty Activity

This is not a warning or notice, this is a plea for help that if I post even once outside of time-sensitive topics to give me very angry and rude PMs until I stop because I have one project due Thursday morning, one due Friday midnight, a competition next Saturday and three exams back-to-back the week after. I will of course be posting(it's literally how I de-stress), but please make me stop posting so much because at this point I might as well fail all my subjects.

Spotty Activity :: Comments

No Comment.

Spotty Activity

Page 1 of 1