Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Echoes of the Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 295

Echoes of the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Echoes of the Forest   Echoes of the Forest EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 16:34

Larkshine
Tier 2 Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

+2 Passive hunting bonus for being in the Pine Grove!

Larkshine stretched out in the warrior’s den, she was getting up to leave for her morning hunt when her eyes landed on a newly named warrior. Lilyvalley. She walked over and nudged the she-cat. “Lilyvalley, would you like to go hunting with me? I know it’s daytime, but I really enjoy going on morning hunts!” She purred as she tried waking her friend.

She made her way out of the den and started walking towards the marsh like she normally did. A smile on her face as birds flew from one branch to another. The crickets chirped in the early morning light and Larkshine had to fight the kit like urge to chase after them.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of the Forest   Echoes of the Forest EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 4:43

Lilyvalley
Warrior | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Lilyvalley awoke to a cat nudging her. For a moment, she had to try to remember if she had been assigned to a day patrol that she might have forgotten about. But when she opened her eyes, she saw it was Larkshine standing over her, a bright smile on her face.

"A morning hunt, huh?" Her voice was still groggy from sleep, but still, there was the faint trace of a smile playing at her lips. "Alright, I'm down. Give me a moment to wake up, I'll meet you at the entrance."

It took a bit for her to stand, as it usually did when she first woke up, her leg taking a little bit of stretching before being able to function. By the time she did meet with Larkshine, she was a lot more alert, following her friend out into the marsh.

The territory was actually quite lovely in the glow of the morning light. Lilyvalley really did enjoy seeing these rare views. But of course, they were here to hunt, and to enjoy each other's company. They couldn't do that if Lilyvalley had her head in the clouds the entire time.

"You know, you might be the only morning cat I have seen in this entire Clan. I remember how much every cat complained about being awake during the day when we stayed in ThunderClan. Every cat was so much grumpier than usual, you would think they were all sleeping on thorns!" She chuckled at her joke, before spotting a mouse in the underbrush. She was on top of the rodent rather quickly, dispatching it with a swift bite to the neck, before burying it and returning to Larkshine's side.

Lillyvalley is attempting to catch a mouse for 3 sp. Attempt was successful!
87/90 SP

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Echoes of the Forest SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Tue 2 Apr 2024 - 4:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15049

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of the Forest   Echoes of the Forest EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 4:43

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Echoes of the Forest Mistpe10
Echoes of the Forest Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of the Forest   Echoes of the Forest EmptyTue 9 Apr 2024 - 14:39

Larkshine

Larkshine purred when Lilyvalley met her at the entrance of camp. She was happy the warrior chose to join her on her morning hunt. A small chuckle escaped her lips as Lilyvalley spoke. “I think I enjoy the mornings because it was the only time I could slip out the nursery den without my mother noticing. Then it just became a habit.”

Her tail swayed behind her as they walked through the marshland. It didn’t take her companion long to notice a mouse and dispatch it quickly. ‘Oh, right I’m supposed to be hunting!’ Larkshine closed her eyes and took in the scents around her. The earthy smell of freshly disturbed mud caught her interest, and she made her way over to the area.

There, digging in the mud, sat a water shrew. Larkshine had tried her paws at catching one many times now with no such luck. Maybe today would be the day! She shuffled towards the creature before springing forward.

Disbelief crossed over Larkshine's face as her claws sank into the little creature, she quickly remember to dispatch it so it didn't suffer and then she picked it up and carried it over to Lilyvalley. "Ha I finally caught one!" She chirped as she buried it next to Lilyvalley's mouse

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Tue 9 Apr 2024 - 14:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of the Forest   Echoes of the Forest EmptyTue 9 Apr 2024 - 14:39

The member 'ChaoticCrow' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of the Forest   Echoes of the Forest EmptySun 14 Apr 2024 - 22:39

Lilyvalley
Warrior | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Lilyvalley laughed at her friend's response. "Naughty naughty! You know, as awful as I was as a kit, I don't think I actually tried to sneak out as much. Probably because of the dark forest cats." She stated it like it had been something normal, to have the dark forest lingering around camp. But then again, she had been born with them there. For her, it was normal.

A rabbit had been munching on some grass, and Lilyvalley stopped in her tracks. It was not often a ShadowClan cat was able to catch one of those. Not unless his name happened to be Mistyfalcon. She couldn't help the smirk on her face as she decided she would make an attempt.

Of course, she was nowhere near fast enough to catch the darn thing. Not with only three legs able to work enough to propel her forward.

She made her way back to Larkshine as she announced finally catching a water shrew. "Nice! Is that your first one?"

Lilyvalley is attempting to catch a rabbit. Attempt was unsuccessful. -3 SP
84/90 SP

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Sun 14 Apr 2024 - 22:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of the Forest   Echoes of the Forest EmptySun 14 Apr 2024 - 22:39

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of the Forest   Echoes of the Forest EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 9:34

Larkshine

“It is my first! I’ve been trying to catch one of these pesky creatures for so long.” Larkshine chirped as Lilyvalley returned to her side. She was enjoying the company of the other warrior. “I’ve noticed your wings, what was it like to fight an owl?” Her curious nature drew her mind away from their task at hand and she sat down near her friend awaiting a response.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of the Forest   Echoes of the Forest EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:25

Lilyvalley let out a snort as Larkshine asked about her wings. "Well for starters, I never planned on fighting an owl. The pelt I had been going for had been a badger, but that didn't turn out so well...." She pointed her paw at her jaw, revealing just what happened there, before she continued.

"Sablestrike decided I needed to get out of the medicine den, and took me hunting. And when an owl showed up, he decided that I could handle it on my own. Not exactly how I planned for my rite of passage to go, but if I had to kill that owl on my own, I decided I was going to keep it." She let out a bit of a chuckle. "I'm not mad at Sablestrike anymore, but I still think that was stupid, and paybacks are still coming. I don't know what I am going to do, but Sablestrike owes me. That was my first time back in the territory and he left me to fight that thing on my own." She let out a bit of a huff, still a little exasperated at the thought.

"What about you? Do you have plans to go for a pelt at all?"

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of the Forest   Echoes of the Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Echoes of the Forest
Page 1 of 1