Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) Empty
PostSubject: The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)   The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 6:39

I promise that you'll never find another like me ♡

Featherpaw

Featherpaw sighed as she padded across camp toward the nursery, preparing herself for the task ahead.  Poppyshine had asked her and Elmpaw to clean the nursery bedding and help the queens with anything they might need for the afternoon, and though she knew it was a necessary job, she couldn't help but wish she was assigned to a border patrol instead.  Sure, she liked visiting the nursery and talking to Clovermottle and Ripplesong; they had pretty much raised her just as much as her own mother, but her paws itched for something more adventurous.

Slipping quietly into the den in case anyone was sleeping, Featherpaw blinked her eyes to adjust to the darkness; once it looked like no one was taking a nap, she purred; "Hey, I'm here to clean and stuff.  Elmpaw should be here soon too, probably.  Where should I start?"

discord: rainyheart  | timezone: pst | code (c) kieer

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)   The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 11:51

Weepingwillow
Queen | RiverClan | she/her
Rolled a 5, feeling pretty neutral. Her teeth are not hurting as bad as they could be.

Weepingwillow immediately sighed in response to Featherpaw's mew, her fierce green eyes darting to the she-cat. She remembered when this apprentice was just a kit - however, she had grown into a thorn that pierced the queen's side.

"Finally. Come on in, Featherpaw." Weepingwillow rasped. The middle-aged queen, heavily pregnant, had been trying to rest without any notable success. Her precious angels were due any day now. She rose out of her nest with a groan, flicking her tail. "You should start with nests. My nest has been miserable for at least a quarter-moon." She hissed.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer

Last edited by kieer on Mon 25 Mar 2024 - 12:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)   The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 11:51

The member 'kieer' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) Mistpe10
The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2195

PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)   The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 12:37

Elmpaw
Apprentice | RiverClan | He/Him

"I would give up everything in the world for you."

Elmpaw rushed to the nursery, silently cursing himself. Of course he had over slept. With his current injuries, the Clan probably had wanted to let him rest, but he still had duties. Even if he was forced to only do the tasks in camp.

By the time he came up behind Featherpaw, he was out of breath. Littlesplash probably wouldn't be happy about him having ran here, but that was a problem for future Elmpaw.

"I'm here! I'm here! Sorry, so so sorry!"

He gave Weepingwillow a sidelong glance as he made his way to work on clawing out the old moss in the nest.

"Hey, you're pretty old. You know my mother, didn't you? My real mom? She.... she actually died, right? When she gave birth to me? She would have loved me if she was still here, right? Someone told me that she might have just abandoned me, and that she is actually alive. But she wouldn't do that, right?"

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)   The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 20:43

Clovermottle reared her head, the chatter of Featherpaw diverting her attention from the tiny kit before her. She smiled in greeting, but didn't say anything as Weepingwillow took charge of the tasks. The older queen was right about the moss, it was something she had noticed too. It seemed anyone who wasn't a queen didn't understand how important fresh nests were, and the difference they made to everyone that resided in the nursery. It wasn't necessarily the young apprentice's fault that their nests weren't replenished as often as required, but it could not continue. "I had mentioned to Rookflight that I felt we were being neglected, perhaps they were not the right cat to tell." she turned back to the kit in front of them, stroking their pointed tail over its back to soothe it to sleep. She had spent all afternoon coaxing this litter, and she was almost done. "It is nice to see you again Featherpaw and to tend to us, Elmpaw too. Though, I will be mentioning this to someone more senior next time so our plight is actually heard." Finally, the kit fell asleep and with a gentle lick, Clovermottle rose to finally greet Featherpaw. "All our nests need replenishing, but see to it that Weepingwillow has the freshest and most bouncy moss. If there are birds make use of thier feathers and add them to her nest as well, thank you."

The nursery was calm and quiet now with everyone, but the queens sleeping. The tortoiseshell was so tired, heavily exhausted from the hours spent tending to helpless kits. To think Weepingwilow would be adding more so soon, she felt for the queen and also for herself. This life in the nursery had not been what they were destined for yet... Their yellow eyes began to fall closed, just a small nap and then she would help the apprentices while she still had the strength. Her eyelashes had barely touched when a loud caterwaul shook the nursery. Clovermottle screwed her eyes shut, hoping if she didn't move the mewing wouldn't start, but of course it did. All of the kits she had finally gotten to sleep were screaming again, vying for attention. Truly, there was less rest in the nursery than the warrior's den.

Furiously, the queen returned to the bundles of joy, and shot a scathing glance in Elmpaw's direction. "You should be." she snapped "Use your eyes and ears, Elmpaw, StarClan gave you them for a reason." His blabbering questions, didn't make her any happier. The apprentice need a mossball shoved in his gob, no one was getting to sleep with him in here. "Elmpaw!" shouted Clovermottle jarringly "Enough with the yammering and questions, go and help Featherpaw. Weepingwillow is trying to rest. The kits are trying to rest. I will answer whatever it is you wish to know once the jobs are done and the kits are asleep. Not a moment before, now shoo so I can do my job. A heavy sigh punctuated their command, and she turned from Elmpaw to stare disdainfully at the crying future of RiverClan. The fact that they would one day be warriors seemed alien, but she would ensure they would get the best start possible. That meant getting their beauty sleep, without ditzy apprentices yapping in her ear, and nattering so much she couldn't hear herself think.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)   The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 12:09

Featherpaw

Featherpaw's pale blue eyes narrowed as her gaze swept over Weepingwillow's round form, and she tried her best not to let out an annoyed sigh at the queen's familiar tone.  She remembered all too well the scoldings she had gotten from the easily annoyed queen; it made her feel even more sassy than usual.  Ha, I'm not a kit anymore, you can't send me to time-out now!  A slight smirk on her face, Featherpaw meowed; "Of course Weepingwillow, I'll get that fixed up for you, and I'll try not to drag it through the thornbushes this time."

As she began separating the dirty moss from the clean, Elmpaw's familiar voice rang out behind her and she turned with a smile to greet her friend, purring.  "It's okay, don't worry! I just got started."  Featherpaw greeted Clovermottle with a smile as the queen rose from her nest with more instructions; she couldn't do much about the whole 'being neglected' part, but she could certainly find some feathers!  "Okay, can do!"  She worked quickly, wanting to get the mundane task over quickly so she and Elmpaw could go hang out, but her friend's anxious questions piqued her attention.  Why was he asking about his mother, she died giving birth, hadn't she?  She kept one ear perked as she gathered moss, listening in as Clovermottle said she would talk more after they worked.  "I'm going to go get more moss and feathers Elmpaw, be right back!"  Touching her tail to the tom's flank, she dashed off across camp.

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)   The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 18:52

Weepingwillow
Queen | RiverClan | she/her

As Elmpaw began to question her, Weepingwillow released a sigh. He was loud. The kits started to mewl and she flattened her ears, desperate for some relief from the protests. Clovermottle was quicker than her to dismiss the young tom's questions, dealing with bigger fish in the stream. She flashed the tired queen a sympathetic look, gently touching her with her tail. "I'll take care of them," She murmured. "Get some rest, Clovermottle."

She rose shakily to her paws, ready to relieve the other queen. Yet, Featherpaw's snotty voice struck a nerve. Weepingwillow was quick to call her back. "Featherpaw!" Her voice cut through the air, sharp and commanding. Her patience had run thin, and the apprentice had attempted to evade the consequences of her thinly veiled disrespect. "Get back here!"

Upon Featherpaw's return, the queen's eyes blazed with fury. "You have a duty to this clan. You will fulfill it without any backtalk or attitude." She hissed. "If you dare speak like that to me again, your mentor will know about it. Understood?"

Her tone brooked no argument. She flicked her tail dismissively, leaving Featherpaw to coddle the newest faces of RiverClan. She murmured soft coos to the kits, an apology for the apprentices no doubt being thrown in the mix.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2195

PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)   The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) EmptySun 7 Apr 2024 - 6:43

Elmpaw
Apprentice | RiverClan | He/Him

"I would give up everything in the world for you."

Elmpaw's ears drooped as he was chastised by the queens. He wasn't even being that loud! He decided to just shut his mouth as he began to get to work.

Until the queens began to get smart with them.

He turned, whirling around to face Weepingwillow. "We're doing our duty, it doesn't mean we have to be happy about it. Honestly, we don't even have to do anything to get on your nerves! How about a thank you for doing your nests?"

He gave a snort, thoroughly annoyed. Maybe he was being a little rougher with the moss now as he tossed the dirty bits aside.

"Forget about my question. It doesn't matter. Go get the moss, Featherpaw, so we can get out of here. Maybe next time Poppyshine will have mercy and give us elder duty instead. I swear that stupid rogue was kinder than these two."

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)   The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) EmptyTue 9 Apr 2024 - 20:02

Clovermottle leaned into Weepingwillow's gentle gesture though she had no intention of getting rest at her expense. "You need it more." she mewed, but it seemed neither of them would get it. She could cope with Featherpaw's vixen-like attitude, but Elmpaw's yowling was what she couldn't handle. Her lip curled back as he raised his voice, uncaring of anything, but the chip in his shoulder that he had brought upon himself. "Aren't you lucky Elmpaw." she hissed "If you took your head from out of your own tail, maybe you would see with a clearer head." Her tail thumped against the nest she still laid in, and the strain of raising her voice at the insolent apprentice threatened to bring on a cough fit. The tortoiseshell gulped down air, before speaking again. "You are preventing us from doing our duty. Not the duty either of us dreamed of, but the only service we can provide to our beloved clan. Would you like to switch places? I'm sure Weepingwillow would be more than happy to have your pristine teeth, I'd certainly be happy to be able to hunt and fight again without my chest feeling like it is about to cave in. Would you like to be in constant pain Elmpaw, and then have some immature, brash and rude apprentice snapping at you and undoing all your work?" she hissed, her voice quiet, but as cold as the ice they had just emerged from. "I didn't think so. I will gladly forget your question, but I won't forget how you yelled at a heavily pregnant queen, nor your lack of respect for your seniors. I'll personally speak to Poopyshine about your punishment, We'll work out something more suitable for you."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)   The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024 - 11:47

Featherpaw

Oops.  Featherpaw stopped dead halfway across camp when she heard Weepingwillow's screeching and loudly groaned.  It was just a joke, didn't she remember when as a kit she had 'accidentally' drug thorns into her nest?  It was moons ago now, couldn't they just...laugh about it?  Really though, what else could she expect from these curmudgeonly old queens?  Rolling her eyes while her back was still turned, Featherpaw padded slowly back to the nursery, ears pinned back against her head as if to block out the lecture she quickly received.  When Weepingwillow was done, Featherpaw turned her head away and mumbled an apology.  "Sorry...I was just trying to lighten the mood-"  

She was cut off by Elmpaw however, who was defending her and letting the queens have absolutely every emotion he could give, to her astonishment.  Elmpaw wasn't usually so shakable.  They'd been under Weepingwillow and Clovermottle's guardianship for moons during their kithood, but he always just seemed to laugh everything off.  This though, he seemed truly angry.  Eyes wide, Featherpaw rushed over to her friend and pressed her paw to his shoulder, speaking to him in a low tone.  "Hey, it's okay, it's my fault for getting sassy with Weepingwillow.  Don't get in more trouble than you already are."  Bending closer though so that the queens didn't hear, she whispered; "Elm, are you okay?"  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)   The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cleaning Crew (Elmpaw, Queens)
Page 1 of 1