Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3237

Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement] Empty
PostSubject: Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement]   Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 2:37

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Several things had changed in the span of a moon, and somehow Ajex had gone from a new member of the Crew to it's captain. Of course, it wasn't an immediate change, but after Forest's mysterious disappearance they had waited and waited until they could no longer wait. They had decided, with the help of their trusted(and beautiful) Healer, Alethea, to have a vote, and somehow he had been chosen. So here he stood, on a small rise that allowed him to overlook his fellow crewmates, ready to address them all.

There was another thing that had happened recently, something that though secretly excited him, would serve only to anger his crewmates. The tom sighed to himself; why these cats that he had chosen to associate held grudges so easily, he had no idea. Well, he reflected to himself, it was partially the Clans' fault. They had taken hold of land that belonged to no one, then chased anyone who dared to step paw in it away, even threatening to kill them. They held some kind of rediculous belief for cats who had long died and even made up dreams about talking to them. As a Clan-born cat, Ajex should believe in StarClan as well, and he did, once, but after meeting so many new cats, it no longer seemed realistic. It's not like he had ever seen a StarClan before; why should he believe that dead cats could even exist out of life?

The worse part about the Clans, worse than their arrogant behavior and seemingly unreasonable believes, was perhaps their insistence for sticking within their borders. No one was allowed within these borders, not unless they were kits, in which case these Clans took them in to train like slaves to serve their causes. They also refused to expand their borders, instead choosing to fight amongst themselves and ridding the forest of precious life in order to heal the wounds that they caused each other. They hold grudges for generations, grudges that went so far back that no one knew when it began, and yet they drill it into their kits like a mantra. Ajex could still remember the stories repeated to him by elders, who, rid of their prime by battles that they were praparing to fight since before they were born, now lay in a deserted corner of the camp. Stories passed on by elders seasons before even the elders were born, stories made to brew hatred in kits barely old enough to fight. Such a stubborn, violet life, and yet they made up rules about "keeping peace". Did they truly believe that their way of life was the only way? Had not one of them ever took a step back and looked at their pathetic system and thought to themselves that it was wrong?

Ajex scoffed. Of course not. The ginger tabby shook his head to clear his thoughts, then raised his voice to call together the Crew. His Crew. The thought struck him suddenly, and the tom faltered for a moment. How had he become responsible for all these lifes? Blue eyes swept across the small group that gathered. They had voted for him. They trusted him. But could he trust them? No, he was getting distracted again. His gaze sought out Alethea, and found comfort in her familiar figure. He had to give these cats what they wanted, and perhaps he could find what he longed for as well.

"As all of you should know by now, Forest went missing a moon ago, and it was ultimately decided by the Crew that I'd be the new Captain. That means that I will be in charge of you all from now on. In the future, if there is anything of importance, please report it to me or Alethea," Ajex gestured with his tail to where the Healer was seated, and gave her a moment to address the Crew if she wished to.

"Now, on to... less pleasant news," Ajex sighed, dreading already the reactions of his crewmates. "Several reports have confirmed that the Clans have returned to the forest, and claimed their old territory once more." He gaze grew serious, and his voice was much louder, "We cannot allow these arrogant Clan cats to terrorize the forest again! They will hunt the forest to it's roots, just like they did before." He found, to his surprise, that it was easy to channel rage into his words. His tail flicked angrily as he continued. "No, we have to do something, and soon." His gaze raked over the gathered cats, all waiting for his decision. The choice was his now.

"We must prepare for war," the words came out as a growl, a sound so filled with rage that it surprised even him. Ajex could taste the words, burning with anger, on his tongue. "We're not strong enough to take on a whole Clan yet, but we will have to be, if we want to protect our lives and the forest," He wasn't one to scheme, but that didn't mean that he didn't have the brain to do so, "From now on, battle practice will be held regularly. Any new members of the Crew, even kits, will have to go through a test before they can be racognized formally as a member of the Crew, and therefore worthy of defending the forest. I will be watching over these tests myself, in which the participant must hunt down and kill a predator by themselves." Ajex paused to let his gaze soften. "This is to make sure that we don't send any cat who can't fend for themselves into battle. We're not as cruel as the Clans, after all," He added, his voice soothing and gentle in case he had scared anyone.

"As for our actions against the Clans currently..." As he got to this part, a grin worked its way on the tom's maw. "If they're so insistent on keeping only them within their own borders, make sure to keep them to their word. From now on, everyone is only permitted to leave base if they are with one other recognized member of the Crew. If you see any Clan cat step even one paw out of their border... you are permitted to attack them. First pick of fresh-kill if you manage to kill them and hang their pelt just a few tail-lengths out of their border~"

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4508

PostSubject: Re: Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement]   Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 8:56

While Grub didn't know Forest all that well, he had been promised a lot in return for letting his crew stay within this old camp. Disappointment and annoyance was evident on his face, new knowledge now lost forever. The only thing keeping Grub from ushering everyone out was one promise still being intact: terrorizing the forest. A cheer came from the crowd as Grub loudly agreed with not allowing the arrogance of the forest cats to leave the places they coveted to the point of trying to kill or - at the very least - seriously harm him. "And what of that Rivered Clan? They covet even the smallest puddle of water from a thirsty cat; I've scars from one of their maned warriors to prove it! He recalled how foul the water he had tasted was and how he'd thrown it up immediately, but it was still nonsense to be trespassed when he hadn't even done anything!

"They've invaded my home in my humans barn and have called it their own when I was born and raised there. When I know what a sheep or a cow is and they look at them like they are unknown beasts... Forest promised me River Clan first in exchange for his Crew to stay here... Can you do the same? Will you uphold his promise in his stead since you seem to be taking up the mantle." He yellow eyes pierced into Ajex's blue ones from his spot below the raised stone. If Grub had known what a clan meeting looked like, he may have mentioned it. Grub had been in and out of camp doing whatever he pleased, uncaring of the crew's activities. To him, this was the first he'd heard of Ajex taking over. Not that he would have really minded, but he needed to know the deal was still on.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement] JGg2WjR Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement] JGg3TFt Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement] JGgdMsS

Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement] JcTsSP1  Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement] JcnAVnI Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3237

PostSubject: Re: Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement]   Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 14:56

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Ajex's time wasn't over, it seems, as Grub spoke up. A promise? This was the first that he was hearing of this. He internally cursed Forest for all this trouble that he had gotten himself into, then put on an understanding front for his fellow crewmate. Well, he was rather fond of the patch-furred tom, and he himself had had a few encounters with RiverClan before. The ginger tabby's gaze lingered on his companion for several moments, then let a grin break through. "I'm sure that if anyone was caught visiting RiverClan's land and borrowing a few bites to eat and helping them with uh, population control, we could turn a blind eye to that," He mewed, sounding every bit as innocent as his face, but even then he couldn't hide the smirk that twitched at the edge of his features. "And Grub? If you ever run into someone who isn't quite that pleasant, I'm sure we could arrange a little visit to have a private talk with them. Just let me know when."

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement]   Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement] Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Forth The Tides Of War[Crew Announcement]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Old Rogue Camp-
Jump to: