Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Triple Threat [c]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

Triple Threat [c] Empty
PostSubject: Triple Threat [c]   Triple Threat [c] EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:12 am

Nettlepaw's skin crawled as the entrance to the elders den loomed above him and his companions. "If Lilypaw, I'm not dignifying that rat by using her warrior name, ever makes it to being an elder, which hopefully... Actually." he paused. He wasn't that mean. "Sorry. I hope she never has someone to pull out ticks for her, though I doubt she can reach them now anyways." The white apprentice was that petty however. He shivered and glanced between his brother and his close denmate, his lip already curled in disgust at the thought of touching the blood sucking parasites. "Maybe we should repent for our sins even if we didn't commit any." His paws shuffled, and he sighed. "Though I'll bet she'll just give us an extra moon for trying to get out of it. Wait!" he bounced towards his brother, so they were nose to nose, his whisker twitching excitedly. "Why don't you talk to Sablestrike, y'know, what's the phrase... fluff his feathers? Convince him we don't deserve to risk being squished by a decrepit old woman or dying from having a gazillion ticks suck us dry of all our blood." Nettlepaw stepped back to give his brother room to breathe again, they'd have to at least do this session. If it had only been one session he could have coped, maybe even enjoyed it. Elders were so old, they probably knew heaps of interesting things and secrets. "Best to get today over with though." he shivered again and padded into the elder's den.

Nettlepaw smiled warmly when he saw Tawnyshadow, maybe if they did a good job with Tawnyshadow she could tell Leopardstar about how him, Batpaw and Crabpaw were actually upstanding members of ShadowClan. "Hi Tawnyshadow! I'm Nettlepaw." he mewed, approaching her. "We're here for tick duty, got any stories or secrets for us while we work?" he cocked his head, and let his eyes scan the elder's pelt for any ticks.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Triple Threat [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart

Last edited by Midnee on Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

Characters : Mallowpaw[skc]; Stoatpaw[wc]; Batpaw[shc] --Copper was here <3
Number of posts : 288

Triple Threat [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat [c]   Triple Threat [c] EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 2:29 pm

BATPAW.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
She is an elder, Nettlepaw. Spare that wicked creature no expense. She reeks of an old rogue and is a smear of dirt on ShadowClan's name. I care little for how long she has been with us for, nor her previous loyalties. Leopardstar is blinded by the past and fails to see the far more capable warriors right in front of her." Batpaw muttered behind the fluffy white tom. He had reservations about the whole of ShadowClan so far, minus his small cluster of friends. Nettlepaw had never betrayed him - they were on punishment together as well. They had wordlessly pledged loyalty to one another.

Crabpaw, who would blindly follow Nettlepaw into a forest fire, was also held in high regard by Batpaw. He was certain Crabpaw was just as much a friend as Nettlepaw was. "She does not have my respect." As they entered the elders den, he rose his voice to Tawnyshadow. "You, however, have served our Clan for many seasons, Tawnyshadow! I am Batpaw, and I am here to remove the vile ticks that plague your poor pelt! You are very welcome."

mallowkit #4c0d26
Triple Threat [c] Ezgif_10
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Triple Threat [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat [c]   Triple Threat [c] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 pm

Crabpaw wasn't quite directly being punished for speaking up, but rather as a consequence to his allegiance to Nettlepaw. It wasn't something he minded at all, much more enjoying the company of his denmates than the likes of Lilyvalley. A particular fury overtook the young tom whenever he thought about it too hard and the grumblings of his companions told him they felt quite the same. He nodded along in furious agreement. As his brother came nose to nose with him with an idea, the ginger tabby couldn't help but immediately agree, "I think I'm the best apprentice Sablestrike has ever had, surely I can convince him!"

Ignorant confidence filled up the apprentice from head to toe. He was certain the deputy admired him as much as Crabpaw looked up to Sablestrike. Looking down between his paws, he tried to balance the mousebile soaked moss on the scrap of bark as best as he could. The biggest challenge of picking out ticks was making sure not to lick your paws. Crabpaw had done that once and vowed never to again. Such a flavor caused his own bile to rise. His stomach churned just thinking about it. As he turned his attention back to the task at paw, his nose wrinkled up.

An idea popped into his head as he set to work on the next nearest elder, leaving the other two to care for Tawnyshadow, "Do you guys think that if we covered ourselves in mouse bile we could keep predators and other warriors away? I'd like to see a Windclan cat try to pin me down when their tongue is covered in this stuff."

Triple Threat [c] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

Triple Threat [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat [c]   Triple Threat [c] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 10:00 am

perfection is found in accepting your imperfections

Tawnyshadow's rest was disrupted by voices outside the elder's den, and she huffed in annoyance, hoping that whichever few chatterbirds were outside would go away soon. To her surprise, the cats enterred the elder's den instead, and she raised her head in time to see the tom that began speaking to her. Ah, she recognised them. Nettlepaw, Batpaw, and Crabpaw. The three apprentices who had spoken up at Lilyvalley's warrior ceremony. They must be serving their punishment now, though she personally couldn't understand why Leopardstar would punish the three toms for voicing out when she had asked the Clan for their votes on whether they thought Lilyvalley should be made a warrior. Sure, the apprentices lacked tact in their phrasing of words and they weren't saints, but they were apprentices. Leopardstar had asked and they answered. Shouldn't their loyalty to each other-- their friends-- be rewarded?

And now, as they spoke to her, she could see that they really were just apprentices, having fun as all apprentices did. It reminded her of Dawnbright, when her daughter had been an apprentice. Tawnyshadow's gaze softened, and she beckoned for the three apprentices to put down their mousebiles. "I'm not old enough to not be able to clean myself," She laughed softly, "In fact, were it not for my shoulder, I'd still be in the warrior's den. I'm even younger than Sablestrike, you know." She waited until the three apprentices had settled down, then looked at Batpaw, "I heard you've been giving your mentor some troubles. You know, I got this wound," she showed her damanged shoulder, "from a battle with a dog, and he was the only other warrior on that patrol with me. When I was down, he killed that beast single-pawed!" She was fond of Quillsplash, after his help and his somewhat regular visits every few days or so. "Your mentor, however," She now turned to Crabpaw, "Was an absolute foxheart for most of his warriorhood-- not that he's changed much, mind you."

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

Triple Threat [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat [c]   Triple Threat [c] EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:23 am

Nettlepaw nodded in agreement, Crabpaw and Batpaw were both right. His brother was certainly the best apprentice to ever grace Sablestrike, and Lilypaw should never have been accepted into the clan. She was a coward through and through, abandoning her clan and then returning to bully its youngest members. What a loser. Tawnyshadow lifted her head, and Nettlepaw heaved a sigh of relief. "My saviour!" he mewed, bowing dramatically before the elder "We can keep this a secret though, right? It's not really a punishment -not that we deserve one- if there's no ticks. We'll still come and see you, like Batpaw said you served our clan, unlike that coward."

Mismatched eyes followed his brother who was tending to an elder that he didn't know the name of. Why couldn't they be as competent as Tawnyshadow? The apprentice practically wretched at his brother's idea. He'd coated himself in all manner of things with his antics, but the idea of stinking like vomit did not appeal to him. At all. "Yuck!" he squealed poking out his tongue for emphasis "How would we get rid of it once the battle was over, would we lick ourselves clean? That's so gross! I can't swim yet either, how would I take a bath?!" His stomach rolled imaging the taste of bile on his tongue. He'd never keep his dinner down if he had to do all that. Would he get use to the taste? He didn't even want to dwell on it. "Let's move on..." he grimaced not wanting to be a total badgerbutt to Crabpaw "Good idea though, brother! Keep them coming!"

Tawnyshadow was speaking again, it sounded an awful lot like a lecture, one that wasn't directed at him for once. His whiskers twitched as Nettlepaw listened, it seemed kind of like secrets too, though the torbie wasn't treating them as such. He found himself leaning closer, eager to hear more. "Ooooo what did Sablestrike do, he's so grumpy." mewed the white tom "No offence, Crabpaw." he added quickly, he knew how fond his flame coloured brother was of the deputy. "I met Quillsplash once. He's kind of weird. Do you know why that is?"

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Triple Threat [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

Characters : Mallowpaw[skc]; Stoatpaw[wc]; Batpaw[shc] --Copper was here <3
Number of posts : 288

Triple Threat [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat [c]   Triple Threat [c] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 1:33 pm

BATPAW.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
"Nettlepaw, what didn't Sablestrike do?" Batpaw snorted, shaking his head. "He has bees in his brain, and no doubt has made space for more with that missing eye of his. Silly creature." He lowered his stick to the ground, happy to speak without being burdened by the threat of a bile-covered slab of moss. He cast a look of disgust at it, then turned his attention back to Tawnyshadow.

While he appreciated the fact that she declined their offer for assistance with ticks, there was the nagging thought that Leopardstar would find some way to punish them for not doing so. She seemed to have some sort of bias towards Lilypaw, which only made him more frustrated with the situation. Would that cat punish them a second time when it still was not their fault?

What he did not appreciate, however, was Tawnyshadow's feeble attempt at trying to make his mentor seem better than he actually was. "Respectfully, Tawnyshadow," he began, attempting to stifle the scowl that wanted to paint his features, "I care very little for any cat's opinion about Quailsplash. I believe he is the one giving me trouble and not the other way around. He is too fidgety and touchy. It ruins my concentration and I would be far happier with some other warrior training me. I would love to discuss it with Leopardstar as he so helpfully recommended, but I have a sneaking suspicion she would simply punish me again for speaking up for myself, given her track record."

He leaned forward with rounded eyes, interest lighting them. "Do tell us more about Sablestrike, though. I am so curious."
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Triple Threat [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat [c]   Triple Threat [c] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:43 pm

At Nettlepaw's proclamation, Crabpaw shot Tawnyshadow a grateful grin before dipping his head several times in rapid succession. It was true that this would hardly be a punishment if there was little work to be done, not that the ginger tom minded regardless. He was happy to be alongside his brother and Batpaw, even if it was supposed to be the consequence of unjust discipline. Before dwelling on that two much, he blinked at the elder's remark, "A foxheart?" That was his mentor, their deputy and one of the best warriors of the clan! With or without an eye.

"We'd roll around in mud of course to get rid of it! Then no cat would see us at night too." He stuck his tongue out at his littermate, butting his head into the pale-furred apprentice's shoulder. Nettlepaw was supportive but didn't often understand his great ideas. It seemed most cats didn't. A soft sigh left the sides of his maw and his ears fell back as Batpaw also made a jab at his mentor. If he had a tail, it would have been twitching in a mild irritation. Muttering softly, the white of his eyes flashed between gathered cats, "At least he has more sense than Leopardstar."

Triple Threat [c] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

Triple Threat [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat [c]   Triple Threat [c] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 12:38 am

perfection is found in accepting your imperfections

The apprentices were quick to begin chattering about what she had said. Nettlepaw was quick to comment on Sablestrike's grumpiness-- though Tawnyshadow thought that it was perhaps too kind of a word for the black tom-- and inquire about Quillsplash, while Batpaw insulted both Sablestrike and Quillsplash. She had expected as much of the apprentice. Crabpaw seemed only to have caught the comment on Sablestrike, and as the other two apprentices predicted, he was quick to jump to the sabel-furred cat's defence. Tawnyshadow sighed, beckoning for the ginger tom to calm down before speaking again.

"What didn't he do? He didn't break many rules, sure, but his attitude to just about anyone was far from respectful, or even remotely nice. And he sure lacked a brain or a heart when handling matters... I have no idea why Leopardstar chose him of all cats to be deputy, but then her judgement has always been rather... skewed,"
Should she be saying all this? If these apprentices told anyone, she'd surely get into trouble, but what trouble could she be given? She was an elder, with a shoulder that would never work properly again. What, were they going to make her limp about the camp? She'd like to see them try.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triple Threat [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Threat [c]   Triple Threat [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple Threat [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: