Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)   Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 12:27 am

As the sun begins to rise over the marsh and chases away the darkness, tired bodies retreat to their dens for a much needed rest. Two apprentices have been chosen to keep watch over their clan.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) Output12                   Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) Output10                          Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)   Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 6:38 am

Nettlepaw didn't protest outwardly when given day watch, but internally he was screaming. He hated missing out on sleep, however the fact he was doing it with Orchidpaw certainly softened the blow. He'd taken a little nap in preparation and as other apprentices filtered into the den he rose. The tom took his time stretching, spreading his toes as he did. Orchidpaw was already there and a happy smile crossed his maw. The tom tensed and then sprinted towards her, tackling the fluffy she-cat to the ground. "Boo!" he squeaked giggling. the apprentices eyes crinkled shut as he smiled toothily "Did I get ya'?" After a beat, he stepped backwards letting the molly recuperate. He felt a little flushed himself, but it was more than likely due to the fact that Orchidpaw radiated warmth with how massive her pelt was. "You excited for today? We get to stay up and hang out all day if you think about it- it might actually be fun!" His mismatched gaze lit up as he gazed at her. "We can play heaps of games too while we keep guard, especially if nothing happens or..." Nettlepaw bounced on his paws as the idea came to him, rocking back and forth bob tail twitching excitedly. "... We could trade secrets! No one else is awake so they would have no clue, wouldn't that be fun?"

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)   Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 11:55 pm

Orchidpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

Orchidpaw couldn't have been happier when she was told that she had been given day watch as part of her responsibilities!  Though, she couldn't control her excitement when she realized she was going to be on daywatch with Nettlepaw. The thought almost made a purr bubble up in her chest. He was always a gift from StarClan to be around - a stark contrast against their boring clanmates. He'd make this fun, no doubt!

She could only hope that Larkshine knew how seriously she was taking this. She had woken up early, groomed her ridiculous pelt, and was sitting with her chest puffed out in her destinated spot - staring off into the distance. Her thoughts crumbled around her as she was tackled to the ground - a startled yelp escaping her mouth. Claws unsheathed, she immediately tried to defend herself with an angry yowl. Intruder!

Though, as she turned, Nettlepaw's gorgeous mismatched gaze was staring back at her - a smile spread across his face. Her yowl melted into giggles. Her fur felt hot. It was just Nettlepaw! "You got me!" She exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with amusement. As he stepped back, Orchidpaw jumped up to her paws, ruffling her pelt back into place and aiming a playful swat in his direction - this time, her claws were sheathed. "Did the rogues teach you how to be so sneaky?" She didn't know the true term for Muse and her group - nomads, maybe?

His infectious energy and enthusiasm melted any of the sleepiness that clung to her mind. She hoped, deep down, that there'd be nothing for them to watch. "Oh! Oh! I have a secret!" She blurted out, her eyes shining. "Larkshine has never caught a frog! Can you imagine?" She laughed, watching Nettlepaw's expression in hopes he'd think it was funny, too.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)   Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 pm

Nettlepaw shook his head "Nope! But I should talk to them more." A squeal escaped the tom as the she-cat swatted him, and was half tempted to return the gesture, but her next words had him teetering forwards eager to hear. Larkshine had never caught a frog?! A girlish smile cracked his face, how silly! She was a warrior surely she would have caught their most abundant prey by now. His nose twitched at the information, stowing it away for later use. Glowing eyes, fell on Orchidpaw, regarding her. She had a very pretty smile he found, and nice teeth, which was a weird thing to notice. White and pointy, clean. Was his smile as nice? Maybe he'd be as liked as the she-cat if his smile was as nice. Nettlepaw inched forward "I have a secret too!" he purred "Crabpaw snores so loud... Wait we share a den, that's not really a secret." Suddenly a crestfallen look fell over him, surely he had a better secret for Orchidpaw. It would be nice to have someone he could tell all his secrets too, but he wasn't sure who that would be yet. Nettlepaw's ears perked as he rembered a really, really good secret. "Oh! Listen to this one..." he lowered his voice, not wanting anyone else to overhear, this was top secert. Nettlepaw and Orchidpaw business only. "There's giants living in ThunderClan, and I'm friends with one!" Heat rushed through the apprentice, he couldn't believe he had just said that. His features screwed up in excitement, and he was practically quivering.

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)   Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 6:55 pm

Orchidpaw

Orchidpaw giggled at the 'revelation' about Crabpaw's snoring. Of course I knew - we've all shared a den our entire lives! "Aw, that's not too bad - it's a bad secret, given I already know anyway!" She mewed. Crabpaw's snoring had become a part of her normal - to be honest, she wasn't sure if she could sleep without it.

But then, Nettlepaw's tone suddenly shifted - and Orchidpaw leaned in with wide, intrigued eyes. "Giants?" She echoed, her voice barely audible. Giants... In ThunderClan? The idea felt fantasy, thrilling - terrifying. She felt a shiver run down her spine, imagining giant cats that would tower over the largest and strongest ShadowClan warriors. Imagine what they could do. And, Nettlepaw knows one! "...How did you meet them?" She whispered, eventually adding, "Can I meet your friend?"

As she spoke, she did an anxious glance into the territory. She half expected a giant cat staring back at her with angry yellow eyes, ready to take ShadowClan's territory as their own.

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)   Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:54 am

"Giants!" he reaffirmed. The image of Vinecrawler and his imposing stature appeared in his mind. Giant paws, giant teeth, giant eyes, at least double the size of any cat he knew. Nettlepaw wasn't small either, but he was dwarfed by the ThunderClan tom. "Let's just say I took a detour from a hunting patrol near the Thunderpath." he giggled. "It was so boring and I wanted to explore... I was like right on the border, and I heard a twig snap and when I spun around he was right there! As big as bear, maybe bigger!" twisting the truth didn't hurt, dramatic flair only made his story better. "I wasn't even scared, and we introduced ourselves and then..." he lowered his voice to the sound of a mouse's breath "... he said he wasn't a forest cat and he spoke a whole other language, he even taught me a few words!"

Nettlepaw retreated away from Orchidpaw's ear. His eyes flicked around the camp for any no good eavesdroppers, but he saw none and all he heard were the sounds of slumbering cats. If he concentrated, he could proably pick out the sound of Crabpaw's snores. "The gathering is soon!" he remembered suddenly at Orchidpaw's question "If he's there I will introduce you... Oh! I wonder if there's more, maybe we can try and find heaps of giants at the gathering."

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)   Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 9:43 am

Orchidpaw

Orchidpaw's ears were perked at his tale - her eyes wide with fascination. The idea of encountering these beings so massive, so foreign to the way of the forest... She hung onto every word her companion spoke. It almost sounded like a tale spun by elders, but Nettlepaw had never lied to her before.

"They speak another language?!" Orchidpaw echoed, barely containing her excitement. In fact, she leapt to her paws. "You have to teach me! If they're going to be at the Gathering, I want to impress them!" She stressed. If Nettlepaw was their friend, surely she could be, too?

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)   Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 6:34 am

Nettlepaw's ears fell back sheepishly. "I'm not very good," he admitted "I only know like... One word." What good was one word? What if they didn't want him to share there language, he didn't want evoke the wrath of giants upon ShadowClan, even if they seemed nice. "They might not like me teaching you." whispered Nettlepaw "Do you want giants to storm us, Orchidpaw?" His eyes widened at the thought, stressing how serious the threat might be. Then he burst into a fit of laughter at how silly it was. "Wait!" his gaze narrowed on his friend "I've told you two secrets now... You've only told me one!" he raised an eyebrow, holding eye contact with the tuxedo apprentice "Are you cheating, Orchidpaw?"

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)   Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 5:02 am

Orchidpaw
Orchidpaw's heart raced as Nettlepaw spoke of the giants storming their territory - yet, as Nettlepaw laughed at the absurdity of the situation, she tried to force a giggle, masking the unease that lingered. She didn't want him to see that she was afraid - she'd never live it down!

"Giants storming us? Now that would be something to see!" She replied, trying to now be nonchalant. But honestly - it was a real concern! They could do anything if they were as terrifying as Nettlepaw made them out to be.

She swallowed nervously before telling her own secret. "Cheating? I'm not cheating! It's just not as cool as giants!" She mewed defensively, though she quickly adopted a mischievous grin. "The other day, Batpaw stepped on a thorn accidentally during our border patrol. Well... Let's say he may have the same prickly surprise in his nest tonight."

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)   Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 8:22 pm

“Wouldn’t it?!” Nettlepaw began to stomp around, fancying himself as one of the giant beasts in ThunderClan. Not that he thought Vinecrawler was beastly, just that giants were. His paws smacked the earth, sending up plumes of dirt the discoloured the soft white of  his paws. He was half tempted to let out a fearsome battle roar, but the rest of camp were asleep. He felt wide awake, he probably hadn’t needed the extra sleep he’d hand with how electric he felt. The feeling only growing with Orchidpaw’s revelation. Oh that was good! Though he hoped his friend was okay, still that didn’t make the molly’s prank any less funnier. ”I guess you could say, you’re a real thorn is his side, Orchidpaw.” he giggled. “I’m surprised we haven’t heard him squeal out.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)   Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Sunrise (SC Day Watch)
Page 1 of 1