Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Holly's Staff Survey Response (Q1 2024)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6039

Holly's Staff Survey Response (Q1 2024) Empty
PostHolly's Staff Survey Response (Q1 2024)

So, the Staff Survey wrapped up a little while ago; and while it's a little late, I still wanted to address my responses!

Overall:

So this is… Not great, but still probably a marked improvement, honestly. If anyone’s holding my previous slip-ups against me here I can’t really say I blame them for that.

Social Activity:

The 2 here feels a little weird, given that I know I try to go out of my way to be around on the Discord--but also, not everyone is on the Discord; and I admittedly spend most of my time on-site actually roleplaying. I think the rest is fair.

Roleplay Activity:

Again, the 2 here feels weird; but unlike the social activity section I really can’t think of why it would be so low? I’ve been holding myself to a much higher standard of roleplay activity (and time devoted to WCC things in general); and that’s been reflected in the number of posts I’ve put out. Sure, I’m not at the top of the list very often or anything, but I don’t think ‘over 100 roleplay posts in a month and at least half that for the other two’ is deserving of such a low ranking; that’s a frankly unrealistic standard that I worry about other people being held to.

(As a bit of advice: please, please do not ever treat this website like it’s more important than your real life.)

Now for the comment/suggestion section!

First up, the positives:
Positive Feedback:

And the more middle-of-the-road:
Middling Feedback:

This is probably gonna sound like some self-help nonsense, but improvement is a constant process! I’m always trying to do better than before, whether or not it looks that way, and I appreciate that the effort I’ve put in recently is at least noticeable even if it’s nowhere near perfect.

And the negatives, which I’d like to spend the most time addressing:
#1:

So, this is one of those things where most of the things that we’re working on just isn’t public-facing right now. It comes off like I haven’t been doing much of anything because almost all of the staff work I’ve been in charge of has been backend stuff. That probably sounds like a copout, but it’s true. The allegiances thing is fair, though I’ve been trying to pay more attention to it than before as of late.

#2:

I’m not sure what exactly this is referring to, but there have definitely been instances where I was mistaken about something--usually because I either misremembered an older rule or was thinking of something that no longer applies. That’s not really a good thing, though, especially when the rules have changed so much; I’ve started double-checking things more often, which is something I should have been doing beforehand but wasn’t.

#3:

This is something that has been a concern of mine for a while, actually, especially since I started trying to throw myself into things more--I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to interacting with people in a social context, and while that’s my own problem to solve and not something I'm using as an excuse in any way, it does significantly color how I engage with other people; and, as I realized a little more recently, it impacts how I come across.

(That said, if you think I'm coming off as overly abrasive or standoffish in a given situation, please tell me! That's never my intention.)

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Holly's Staff Survey Response (Q1 2024) :: Comments

No Comment.

Holly's Staff Survey Response (Q1 2024)

Page 1 of 1