Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5646

Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 21:58

Another evening, another warrior ceremony. Brackenpaw had not been back in the clan for long, but he had undertaken the trip to the moonstone like any other, and while Wolfstar personally wished to be a bit harsh on the young tom for the grief he'd caused between the wolves and his disappearance, it was long enough behind them now that she could not let her personal wishes get in the way of running the clan. The new leader stood on the tallbranch, gazing across camp.

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the tallbranch for a clan meeting!"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 22:24

At the call of his grandmother, the first since she had received her lives, Brackenpaw was quick to gather beneath the Tall Branch. The tom took a seat beside his sister, his tail flicking lazily. Perhaps today would be his ceremony, he’d bet Honeydew they’d be denmates again within ten sunrises, and this was certainly less than that. His eyes drifted to Wolfstar, hoping for a confirmation of his thoughts from the new leader.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 22:32

Wolfstar smiled softly when she spotted her grandson sitting near his sister in the crowd. Despite the scare, she was so glad that he and Ambersun were home, where they belonged. "Brackenpaw, step forward."

"I call upon you Skyclan, and our warrior ancestors to look upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of the warrior code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." Wolfstar began, "Brackenpaw, do you promise to provide for and protect the clan, and to uphold the code, even at the cost of your life?" Her gaze was on him, searching, waiting for the ceremonial answer but more interested in what his actual reaction to the oath would be in body language, tone and hesitation or lack of.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 22:39

Brackenpaw stepped forward, casting a wide smile at Honeydew as he did so. He wished he bet something real now, but he was happy to gloat, and be with her again. His attention was on Wolfstar as she spoke the oath, words he already followed. “I think I put the clan before my own life back at the lakes…” he mewed, letting out a chuckle, before straightening up. He should be more serious, and maybe the wolves and his disappearance weren’t something to joke about. Before Wolfstar could reprimand him and rethink her choice to make him a warrior he straightened up. “Sorry, obviously I do promise to uphold the code and protect this clan.” meowed Brackenpaw. He looked back at his siblings, mostly that portion of the clan he would protect, but maybe one day he’d be as fond of the rest as SkyClan as he was them.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 22:51

Brackenpaw spoke with a soft chuckle, and Wolfstar sighed quietly to herself. "And put Ambersun in danger, she saved your hide." She replied, "Your leader, your deputy tell you to run, they are not telling you that out of cowardice. Sometimes following orders, even the ones we disagree with or seem cowardly, puts less cats in danger to begin with. But I think you understand that now." Of course his oath would not be a simple one like his siblings or the other warriors she had recently named... Wolfstar really should have known.

"Nevertheless... You returned to us safely. You have shown more than a willingness to protect the clan. From now on you shall be known as Brackendawn, and we honor your courage and strength." With that, Wolfstar leapt from the tallbranch, padding up to her grandson and offering him a smile.

"You scared the fluff out of me. I am proud of you, though, and you were far braver than any apprentice ought to have been that night. Braver than most. Making sure everyone escaped had to be my priority. To fight or flee those beasts was not a decision to make lightly, either way." She mewed, fine line between bravery and stupidity there might be, but part of her did respect it. "You will sit vigil tonight while the rest of us sleep, I hope it's a quiet one. Congratulations, Brackendawn."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 23:03

“Yeah well…” he opened and closed his mouth several times to snap back a clever retort, but Brackenpaw decided better of it. There were numerous things he could have said like ‘I didn’t ask for Ambersun to save me!” or “someone had to distract them!” but his mouth remained closed, letting the ceremony conclude so he may receive his new name.

Brackendawn. Not half bad. He grinned widely.

The tom stepped back to join the celebrations with his clanmates. Thanking them all for their congratulations, his grandmother’s voice sounded behind him as she joined them too, and he headbutted her shoulder gently. “Thank you, Gramma.” he purred “I didn’t feel as brave as i did when i had the bright idea of attacking them once i came face to face with the beasts, but it was too late to not commit then.” he added admitting it quietly to the older she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

PostSubject: Re: Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 23:09

I don’t feel sorry for what I have done; I feel sorry for the people who do

Brackendawn. His brother was a warrior now. A bit late, perhaps, but still, he was a warrior. It was one lengthy warrior ceremony, involving much more talking than he had ever seen, but whatever. As soon as Wolfstar had moved away, Shatteredsky took her space. "You made it," He stated, starring at Brackendawn with a slight hint of smile. Perhaps one of the only times his brother would ever see him smile.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Brackenpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1