Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 14:02

Sablestrike's eye twitched as he regarded the clan below and all the new apprentices that were mingling with their fellows. It should have been a joyous occasion to have to hold another apprentice ceremony, but Shadowclan's warriors were quickly becoming overrun by the constant stream of new apprentices. He had already begun giving certain warriors a second apprentice, and he feared today would be no different. He felt bad for the poor warrior that would receive this "gift" today. "All cats old enough to silently stalk in the shadows, please gather in the shadow of the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony Output12                   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony Output10                          Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 9 Mar 2024 - 5:29

BATKIT.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.

Proud as ever, Batkit strolled over to the clearing. He was confident that this meeting was being called for him, to celebrate him and welcome him as an apprentice of ShadowClan. His pelt was well-groomed, courtesy of his mother, and the rest of him stood tall and firm.

He looked up at Sablestrike above him on the Jaggedrock. Their deputy was going to put him with some cat undeserving of his presence, he was sure. Sablestrike couldn't fathom just how amazing Batkit would be, he saw it in the deputy's eyes. He said nothing though, only curled his tail over his paws as he took his place at the front of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 7:23

Sablestrike watched as Batkit joined his fellow clanmates. Those tiny eyes were quickly upon him, practically begging for the ceremony to continue as all kits did. Batkit, please step forward."

"You have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From this day on until you earn you warrior name you will be known as Batpaw. Your mentor will be Quillsplash. He is an excellent warrior that has earned his place among us. I trust he will teach you all he knows."

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony Output12                   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony Output10                          Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 9:08

Everything I say is a lie, but they’re the only things keeping me alive

Quillsplash blinked in surprise as his name was called, and quickly he padded up to greet his new apprentice. Didn't he already have Hedgepaw? Why was he given another one? The tom gave Sablestrike an uncertain glance, sure that the deputy was up to something but unable to put his paw on what it was. Whatever. He looked Batpaw up and down, unsure of what to feel about the tom. "Congratulations. Training starts tomorrow. You can have the rest of today off," He mewed, going for a standard response rather than anything personnal. He hoped Batpaw would be as angelic as Hedgepaw had been so far...

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 9:18

BATPAW.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.

It was hard not to flash Sablestrike a look of frustration when the deputy gave him the order, but Batkit managed. It was part of the ceremony, and he obeyed, coming forward as instructed and looking up to the one-eyed tom.

Then he was given his new name and his new mentor. Quillsplash. The way Sablestrike described the warrior almost sounded like he was trying to prove that this cat deserved to mentor someone as great as him. He turned his eyes onto Quillsplash and mimicked the same eye movement. Up and down.

Batpaw knew exactly how to feel. "You're kidding me." He muttered, wrinkling his nose. "You're mentoring me. StarClan really has forsaken me. I can't believe it." He sighed, shaking his head. "Don't disappoint me, Quillsplash."
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 21:15

Everything I say is a lie, but they’re the only things keeping me alive

Well, it seems that the kit was far more eager to make an impression than he had expected. Quillsplash gave Batpaw a skeptical look, wondering just where that huge ego had come from. Should he be offended or amused...? No, he was just confused. "And you think you'd be better off with Leopardstar as a mentor?" He asked, voice low so that only Batpaw could hear him. Stars, did this apprentice really think that the warriors around them were any better?

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1