Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ghosts in these walls [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2952

ghosts in these walls [c] Empty
PostSubject: ghosts in these walls [c]   ghosts in these walls [c] EmptyWed 6 Mar 2024 - 17:33

Poppyshine

The battle had been difficult for everyone present, and Poppyshine was worried about all her clanmates that had participated, but above all, she was most worried about Littlesplash. He was so new to being a medicine cat, and his first major battle he had to endure such a heinous defacement of the code. She was still shaken that a SkyClanner would have so blatantly attacked a medicine cat, especially when that was essentially the whole start of the conflict. It made her stomach turn to think about, and so she instead turned her focus toward Littlesplash himself.

She entered the medicine den and called, “Littlesplash?” She spotted him quickly and gave a tiny smile. “Hello…How are you doing? How is your injury?” It had been too long since she just spoke with the young medicine cat…It brought her pain to be in here most of the time, with the loss of Sandyshell still so fresh in her mind. Poppyshine tried to force that away along with the tumultuous feelings about the battle with SkyClan.
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: ghosts in these walls [c]   ghosts in these walls [c] EmptyFri 8 Mar 2024 - 11:12

Busy as always, the undersized gray and white tom was engrossed in splitting herbs from their stems into well-organized piles. He liked having everything neat for the ease of access just in case of, well, anything. In the time since the battle, his mind felt fractured, all over in hopes of digesting the tragedies he had witnessed. Fleeting memories would cause panic to rise in his chest. Flashes of blood, the yowls of his clanmates, it had all left an impact on Littlesplash as lasting as the wound that festered on his throat.

Healing had been slow due to the rough and jagged nature of the injury, which had resulted from the vicious tearing of the Skyclan warrior's teeth. He remembered rage-filled eyes, burning as the tom had walked towards him... Littlesplash jumped slightly as Poppyshine's voice shook him back to the presence. Dipping his head in an apologetic gesture, the medicine cat meowed softly, "Sorry, I didn't hear you come in, Poppyshine."

He paused to settle the herbs that were between his paws and turned towards the deputy. As he spoke once more, his voice was rough and hoarse, "I'm doing... okay. How are you holding up? Is there anything you need?" Speaking was uncomfortable but he didn't mind, Littlesplash loved the companionship of his clanmates, particularly those he'd gotten to know since kithood. He offered her a meek smile, hoping to give some measures of reassurance.

ghosts in these walls [c] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ghosts in these walls [c]   ghosts in these walls [c] EmptyFri 15 Mar 2024 - 13:19

Poppyshine

Poppyshine’s heart squeezed painfully when Littlesplash flinched at her arrival. It was clear that the battle affected him badly. She couldn’t blame him for that, though. His first battle, barely having a full medicine cat name, and he was attacked ruthlessly. Poppyshine wished she had noticed the SkyClan tom that had pulled away from Cindersky and stopped him before he got to Littlesplash…Poppyshine quietly blamed herself for not having been able to intercept.

For now, though, she just gave Littlesplash a smile. Her smiles did not hold the same brightness they used to; the heaviness of everything still shaded her shine. She said, “I wanted to check on you and see how you were doing. I’m doing alright.” Perhaps that was a little more generous than she was actually doing, but she put her focus towards Littlesplash at the moment.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ghosts in these walls [c]   ghosts in these walls [c] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 13:13

From kithood, the tom had always seen their deputy as a spark of brightness. She was a contrast to Perchstar, a compliment in many ways. The leadership pair had guided the clan through so much, each offering their own strengths. Now, as he glanced at Poppyshine, he could see some of that spark fading. It stirred in him a memory from moons ago; one that was hazy due to the fact he had been so young at the time. A smile twitched at the edge of his lips remembering the far off place he'd been born into, hope in the midst of debilitating sickness, "Do you still have the pebble I gave you?"

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ghosts in these walls [c]   ghosts in these walls [c] EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 17:29

Poppyshine

Poppyshine’s heart lifted slightly. The memory of Littlekit presenting a rock to her so proudly settled at the forefront of his mind. There was not much in ways of happiness as of late, and so remembering it is very nice. She replied, “I do. I keep it beside my nest every night.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ghosts in these walls [c]   ghosts in these walls [c] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 9:11

A broad smile painted his maw. After everything the clan had been through, she'd still kept the token of his appreciation, something meant to provide peace and rest. Littlesplash's tail twitched, considering now he probably didn't believe quite as strongly that such things could bring about much sought after contentment, purely by being present. But maybe there was something to the sentiment of it all. The medicine cat was grateful either way to hear it had meant enough to her all these moons to keep nearby. He was a fully named medicine cat now, and yet, Poppyshine's efforts meant just as much as they had in kithood.

"I could use something like that now." Littlesplash admitted, his voice a touch somber. Between the battle, his healing puncture wounds, and the nightmares of Sunfire's eyes burning into him, the medicine cat's sleep had been more restless than ever. Even Cindersky's words echoing in his mind hadn't been enough to soothe him. But there was something else there, something he felt needed to be shared with Poppyshine now, "Starclan spoke to me at the medicine cat meeting. They gave me a warning but... I don't know what it means."

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ghosts in these walls [c]   ghosts in these walls [c] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 20:41

Poppyshine

Poppyshine could see the appreciation on Littlesplash’s face. She was glad to see it. The rock had meant a lot to her, as silly of a little gift as it was. It reminded her of when she had gifted goose feathers to Perchstar after their first outing, to prove to her mentor that she still loved her no matter how rough of a first outing it was. Perchstar still had those feathers…Poppyshine kept the rock similarly to keep a memory of that sentiment.

She blinked a couple of times when Littlesplash suddenly changed the subject. Her head tilted slightly. “What was the warning? I know they are usually cryptic…”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ghosts in these walls [c]   ghosts in these walls [c] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 14:46

"Beware the wings of fallen birds, for they are born of tainted feathers." Littlesplash recited the ominous words with a slight shrug. The vision and words had echoed in his head, swirling around as if at one moment they would finally have meaning. This was the patched tabby's first warning from Starclan since becoming a medicine cat. Never before had he received any guidance from a mentor on how to pick apart the message or its meaning. Ultimately, the tom was lost in what sharing this with Poppyshine would do besides letting another cat hear the direction from their ancestors. How was he supposed to be a bridge to the stars if he couldn't understand their cryptid ways. Humming softly, an idea came to the tom, "We should avoid catching any birds, even if its rare. And chase away any herons or geese. Just in case. Then our clan will be safe from any possible harm."

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ghosts in these walls [c]   ghosts in these walls [c] EmptySun 14 Apr 2024 - 13:32

Poppyshine

Littlesplash’s ominous recitation made Poppyshine frown and a tingle ran down her spine. Given everything that happened recently, her mind did not go to the prey of birds, but rather…Birdstar. Born of tainted feathers from birds…Her mind jumped to the son that Birdstar mentioned to her so long ago. He was adopted, not of hers, but…

Then Littlesplash’s suggestion registered and she blinked. Ah…Prey. That would make more sense. Given the sickness that happened recently as well, perhaps StarClan was trying to keep them safe from another spread of disease. The last disease had come from rats according to ShadowClan’s medicine cat.

“Right,” she said and let out a small breath. “That makes sense…Have you told Perchstar about it too? It would be a good thing to announce to the clan.” She didn’t want to add more things to Perchstar’s paws given how downtrodden she was, but Poppyshine knew that Perchstar would feel betrayed if they didn’t tell her about this and they told the clan alone.

[/color]

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ghosts in these walls [c]   ghosts in these walls [c] EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 19:46

He watched the deputy's expression change and shifted uncomfortably. It was one thing to hold the knowledge of impending doom himself, mind wrought with the worry of possibilities unknown; it was another to share that burden with another. Littlesplash hadn't entertained this aspect of the position when accepting. Outside of the ceremonies where he had shared tongues with Starclan, their presence was often far away and mysterious. While the guidance was appreciated, he felt too inexperienced to make sense of the things in which the ancestors wished to share. A knot formed in his throat at the idea.

Poppyshine's voice caused his glossed over eyes to snap back into focus. Perchstar. Right. His ears fell back slightly feeling a pang of internal disappointment, both with himself, and at the thought of having to share something like this with their leader who was already so overwhelmed by recent events. After a brief moment, he confessed, "I meant to tell you both but I've been so busy and my mind has been... other places. I'm sorry. I should have told Perchstar sooner."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ghosts in these walls [c]   ghosts in these walls [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

ghosts in these walls [c]