Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

smallfawn for skc npc permaqueen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 979

smallfawn for skc npc permaqueen Empty
PostSubject: smallfawn for skc npc permaqueen   smallfawn for skc npc permaqueen EmptyWed 6 Mar 2024 - 1:28

Cat Name: smallfawn

Clan: skyclan

What would you do with this position: well i'd give skyclan more npc blood of course!! because every clan needs npc blood really badly. everyone in skyclan is related and i love familyclan don't get it twisted but if we dont get npc blood we'll implode. on top of that i think i also want to be a permaqueen because my other cats are actively running away from having children it seems, at least for right now, and i want some babies.

Why do you deserve this position: i'm active and i have literally never had a character be a mom before so this would be a first time but i'm ready for it. also i deserve this position because i'm a skyclan loyalist and nows my chance to prove it.

Important Notes/Backstory: smallfawn is riddled with anxiety and is constantly overthinking about everything. she's just a bundle of nerves tbh. she reads into things way too much and has no idea how to understand tone. she has a huge fear of confrontation and is honestly quite passive. she's not at all shy, but her fears and worries make her think that any social interactions will result in a failure. despite all of this, she wants her clanmates to see her as stronger than she actually is. she's also rather clumsy and found it to be something that kept her behind in battle and hunting training. because of this, she decided to make herself useful in skyclan's nursery as a permaqueen. her prefix is for her size, of course. although fluffy she is on the shorter side. and her suffix was given to her because of her skittish and klutzy yet kind nature.

Recommendations:

faceclaim:

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5646

smallfawn for skc npc permaqueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: smallfawn for skc npc permaqueen   smallfawn for skc npc permaqueen EmptyWed 6 Mar 2024 - 2:08

Approved!

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *