Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan) Empty
PostSubject: Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan)   Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan) EmptyThu May 25, 2023 7:43 am

Cat Name: Lavendercloud

Clan: Windclan

What would you do with this position:
I would try and use lavendercloud to help newer cats especially to windclan.  Sometimes I feel my other characters miss having topics with kits so I think a queen would be an easier time to do that.  I think that would help to welcome newer members and new cats to windclan.

Why do you deserve this position: I am an active member and have been for almost a year and a half now.  I have never played a permaqueen before and think it would be alot of fun.  I would hope to make open topics so that others could join to help promote activity and bring new muse and ideas.  So I would greatly appreciate a recommendation :D

Important Notes/Backstory:
I am not going to give her a super complex backstory.  Her parents are going to be both 100% npc.  And they are both going to still be alive  even if she does not like interact with them aton (cause they are just background npc)

she is on the right in this photo.  It is her sitting next to Fuzzface.  I think Ice and I are probably gonna have them be mates cause they are both cuddlers and cause their kits would be fun  Cheers Ghost

Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan) Lavend10

Recommendations:

(oh right ps, once she is approved I will be killing off Whitewhisker but I dont wanna kill him off in case for whatever reason she is not approved. So I will have a slot in time to play her )

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan)   Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan) EmptyThu May 25, 2023 8:57 am

I recommend!! <3

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan) VHQrlk5
Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan) 1QYZaRo

Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan) Molex311
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan)   Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan) EmptyThu May 25, 2023 9:25 am

honestly forgot these were a thing but recommend! :D
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3237

PostSubject: Re: Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan)   Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan) EmptyThu May 25, 2023 11:13 am

recommend

Soot will be an older brother to any kits of theirs :)

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan)   Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan) EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 1:23 pm

Approved! <3

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan)   Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lavendercloud for Permaqueen (Windclan)
Page 1 of 1