Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

baby’s first murder [murder]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

baby’s first murder [murder] Empty
PostSubject: baby’s first murder [murder]   baby’s first murder [murder] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 10:02

Plot Name: and so it begins
Clans involved: RiverClan
Characters Directly Involved: Louse (me), Troutpaw (Tara)

Will there be code-breaking?: Louse commits murder of Troutpaw (RC)

Explain your Plot: Louse starts his murder streak by helping tara roster cleanse

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: RiverClan will lose an apprentice, andLouse will discover how indifferent he truly is towards others.

Provide links to relevant topics*: N/A

Why should this plot be approved?: I told Tara I could beat Dawnhawk and Falconmoon's kill count (28 or 26) this is the first murder of many. I even bet I could double it. I'm aware of the consequences, and there might not even be that many murders as this is just the first. I think it'd be fun to have a new murderer on the scene especially a rogue with the freedom to move about, and do as they please. The consequences that clan cats face would mean little to them too, which allows for more flexibility. Also combined with the pirate crew, and Louse's current involvement I think down the line it could turn out very interesting. This all depends on RP though

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

baby’s first murder [murder] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

baby’s first murder [murder] Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby’s first murder [murder]   baby’s first murder [murder] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 18:56

Approved~ happy murder!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

baby’s first murder [murder] JGgdMsS baby’s first murder [murder] JGg3TFt  baby’s first murder [murder] JGg3GK7 baby’s first murder [murder] JGg2WjR

baby’s first murder [murder] JcTsSP1  baby’s first murder [murder] JcnAVnI baby’s first murder [murder] Grub_f10baby’s first murder [murder] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down

baby’s first murder [murder]
Page 1 of 1