Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

totally innocent queries [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2219

totally innocent queries [c] Empty
PostSubject: totally innocent queries [c]   totally innocent queries [c] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 20:40

Nettlepaw sat in camp, a tumultuous feeling brewing inside him. His paws itched at the ground, taking his anxieties out on the dirt. This was so unlike him, but ever since Lilypaw had started saying untrue things about him, he'd grown more and more stressed. He worked hard to preserve his reputation, and tear others' down, why was it the wrong way round now? Plus he didn't even do much destroying of people's good names anyway, for any of this to be warranted. With a grumble, he slid onto his belly soiling his white fluffy white pelt. This was so unfair, this had to change.

As he stared blanly ahead, absorbed in his own thoughts he hardly noticed the deputy stride past him. however the sound of Sablestrike's bark broke through his down trodden state, and he lifted his head from his paws,  blinking. An idea came to him, if anyone knew secrets and other less than savouring things it was Sablestrike. Was it not the deputy's job to keep eyes on the entire clan?

Nettlepaw watched and waited for the black tom to be alone before cornering him. "Sablestrike, do you have a moment?" he asked in a sing song voice "I have an issue I'd like to broach to you. You see I just can't wrap my head around it, I think I lack the insight needed, but I'm sure you have the vision with all your moons of experience." he giggled at his own jokes. Hopefully the grouchy tom found them just as funny, but that was doubtful. The apprentice reached a poor to wipe the tears from his eyes "Okay, sorry, jokes aside, I do actually have a pressing concern."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

totally innocent queries [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: totally innocent queries [c]   totally innocent queries [c] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 10:57

Sablestrike had abstained from joining any patrols today due to his injury. He had thought that would mean an easy day in camp tending to tiny repairs that still needed to be done, but the growing number of clanmates meant more trouble. Kits and apprentices that only encouraged their behavior had to be dealt with, and while nothing seemed to warrant sending anyone to clean the ticks out of the elder's pelts they still deserved stern rebukes. If it wasn't some kit causing problems, then he was stuck staring at the rogues that still loitered in his camp. Yes, they offered their services in return for shelter, but that didn't mean that he could trust them. Especially not around their youth.

Ordering the nearest warrior to keep a closer watch on the Riders, Sablestrike padded off toward the medicine den. He didn't make it far before someone called for him. Turning to face the girly voice, the tom found Nettlepaw. He remembered this one. He had been the first apprentice, er, kit at the time, to stare at his newly missing eye. That alone still irked Sablestrike, and it certainly wasn't helped by the tom's batch of eye related jokes. The deputy could feel himself inwardly cringing at every pun the apprentice made, though he forced himself to remain straight-faced. "Funny." He mewed curtly. "What is it you need, Nettlepaw? I haven't the time to be fooling around right now."

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

totally innocent queries [c] Output12                   totally innocent queries [c] Output10                          totally innocent queries [c] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: totally innocent queries [c]   totally innocent queries [c] EmptyFri 15 Mar 2024 - 10:20

"I thought so too!" he replied ignoring Sablestrike's obvious disdain for his jokes. Though the giddiness wore off quickly. Nettlepaw shifted from one paw to the other, suddenly feeling nervous under the deputy's gaze. "I'm actually not here to fool around, contrary to everyone's assumptions." he pouted, making obvious reference to the events of the past days. He stared at the dirt a moment longer, giving himself time to wallow in his victimhood and figure out how to get what he wanted without getting his head bitten off. "I bet you'll just laugh at me, and I'm not even joking." he mumbled, heat rising up his neck. Why was it so hard to speak to stupid Sablestrike suddenly? He could feel the tom's intense gaze on him, like a fox watching its next meal. He shouldn't have had issues speaking to his own deputy about serious matters, that was concerning. After this conversation he would have to tell Leopardstar, she had to know how unapproachable the black warrior was. Nettlepaw drew in a breath. "Okay so basically, Sablestrike, I do want to be a warrior, but as you're obviously aware I keep accidentally getting involved with clanmates who aren't well behaved and I get roped into their troubles even when I'm behaving!" he took another deep breath, steeling himself for the question he urgently had to ask "So can you please help me and tell me everyone to avoid and why and also you're not allowed to say Crabpaw, Orchidpaw, Hedgepaw and Batpaw because they're my friends. Thank you kindly, Sablestrike."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

totally innocent queries [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: totally innocent queries [c]   totally innocent queries [c] EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 18:53

The deputy took note of how his words affected Nettlepaw, turning his playful demeanor into a more anxious one. "If you're serious about this concern, then I'd never laugh you off, Nettlepaw. I'll always listen to anything you want to bring to my attention with an appropriate amount of solemnity." He almost wanted to apologize, but there was still a chance that this could lead into another one of Nettlepaw's jokes.

To his surprise, the apprentice didn't try to crack a joke. It was a normal, earnest question, even if it was a little odd. Nettlepaw and Crabpaw were both troublemakers, it only made sense that the young tom would continue to be mischievous even in their concersations, right? Perhaps he wasn't taking either of them seriously enough... An apology would be in order, but that could come later. "I am aware, but from my point of view it's you inserting yourself into these situations. I admit, I haven't been there to see you do this much, but the one time I have been present, it was you that pushed yourself into the situation." His only experience with Nettlepaw had painted the young tom in a bad light, but even so, he had spotted traits that the tom held that could make a great warrior. Even now, his question showed a light of maturity cracking through his kittish exterior.

"Ideally, I'd have you avoid none of your clanmates. Even if you have your differences we still rely on eachother, we eat together, go to gatherings and hunt together. Completely avoiding any of them seems irrational to me... But, I would like it if you kept your distance from Lilypaw. It's clear the two of you can't be around one another without causing problems. Unless the two of you can resolve your issues, then I think it would be best to avoid her for now." Sablestrike's tail twitched as he fell silent for a few moments. "If you sense a situation may get you into trouble, it would be best to remove yourself from that situation as soon as possible. Find me or Leopardstar, or even Heatherberry if you must, but I trust you to tell us if something goes wrong." A very tentative trust, but it was there. It had to be. "And if I may, perhaps you should take the time to speak with your other, more mature clanmates. Lilypaw isn't completely innocent, I know how difficult she can be. Speak with Pineblossom, or Tawnyshadow. I'm sure our elder would love some company, and you may even learn a thing or two from her. Speaking just with your friends won't do you any favors if you're serious about this." Ah, he was rambling, wasn't he? Truthfully Sablestrike didn't know if his advice was good or not. He was probably moving away from the initial concern Nettlepaw came to him with. "Uh, is any of this making sense, Nettlepaw?"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

totally innocent queries [c] Output12                   totally innocent queries [c] Output10                          totally innocent queries [c] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: totally innocent queries [c]   totally innocent queries [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

totally innocent queries [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: