Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Confrontation

Go down 
+3
Mistpelt
Copperbeanz
ChaoticCrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

The Confrontation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 pm

I don’t feel sorry for what I have done; I feel sorry for the people who do

Another blow to his belly, but it hardly mattered. Shatteredsky's claws lashed out, raking the she-cat's face and shredding whatever was left of her ear. She really thought she was capable of defeating him, did she? She was as weak as when she became his apprentice-- the only difference was that now she had a huge ego but still no skills to back it up. Pathetic, really.

Shatteredsky used Front Paw Strike and Desperate Blows, dealing 8 + 5dmg and -14SP

Myrtlebloom
: -9 HP(-13) / 18 SP KO pending
Shatteredsky: 7 HP / 74 SP(-14)

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 pm

Myrtlebloom
Tier 1 Warrior | Skyclan | She/Her

Blood was streaming down Myrtlebloom’s face, she was exhausted, even if she wanted to fight more she couldn’t. “Y…you won… but you… you can’t say… I… I’m worthless anymore… You’re str-stronger and… and older than me… and… and y-you’re hurting… pretty bad.” She hissed out. Her vision was cloudy, and she collapsed to the ground.

The world faded into darkness as Myrtlebloom fought to hold her head up. Her head crashed onto the ground, and she let out a deep sigh and surrendered to the void.

Myrtlebloom failed to Dodge and Fight and is KO’d

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15022

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 pm

The member 'ChaoticCrow' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

The Confrontation - Page 2 Mistpe10
The Confrontation - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 12:40 am

As expected, the she-cat collasped on the ground, bleeding out from the wounds he had caused. What did she think would happen when she attacked him? That she'd somehow have learnt more in her short moons of warriorhood than he did in seasons? Shatteredsky scoffed, ears flicking at the words that she flung at him as if it was her last attempt to get him to weild. Did she still think she had any power here? Though, as his gaze trailed down to the wounds that crossed his belly in a mass of blood and fur, the smallest hint of pride flashed through his gaze for a heartbeat. He looked down at the bloody body before him, noting that it was still breathing, and added softly under his breath, just for him to hear, "Perhaps you'll earn your name just yet." Then he bowed his head to clamp his fangs around the she-cat's scruff to drag her back to the stunned camp, full of eyes that were now focused on him, head held up high and gaze uncaring as he dropped the bloody molly on the ground before his "clanmates".

"Myrtlebloom held a grudge against me for my past actions, and so decided that the best choice of action was to attack me as I was leaving camp. She is alive, though I suggest that someone tend to her," He recounted to the stunned crowd, uncaring to whether they believed him or not. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking my leave now to go on my walk." Shatteredsky whipped around and padded out of camp, not caring if his blood spilled out and marked his path behind him. Knowing his clanmates, they wouldn't care either.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5646

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 6:01 pm

The scent of blood was heavy in the air with movement at the camp's entrance, and Wolfstar was on her paws in an instant, fur lifting as Shatteredsky dragged a bloodstained cat into camp. Myrtlebloom, she realized.

"Smokepetal!" The leader was quick to call for the medicine cat, heart racing at the sight of the two warriors. "What happened?" Shatteredsky was quick to offer an explanation, and the leader fought to suppress a deep, rumbling growl in her chest. Infighting. From two warriors who should have known better. Shatteredsky, unpredictable as ever, was not a tom who seemed to care, and Myrtlebloom was his apprentice... He had a duty to deescalate and hadn't, clearly. Myrtlebloom had been beaten to the point of unconsciousness, though she had given her former mentor a run for it, it would seem. As far as Wolfstar was aware, Myrtlebloom had never caused any issues, and Honeydew had seemed to think highly of her. Right now she needed the medicine cat's help, and Wolfstar would get answers when she could.

"Infighting, and with claws. Against your own apprentice. You both should be ashamed." Her tone was sharp as the tom turned away, "Shatteredsky." The leader spat, white hot fury burning in her gaze as the insolent tom made to stalk out of camp.

"Take care of Myrtlebloom." There were two sides to this fight, the truth was likely somewhere in between, though Wolfstar had not been there to see it. Regardless, she had no tolerance for infighting.

"Honeydew, after him." Without another word, the leader strode swiftly toward the camp entrance in Shatteredsky's pawsteps. This was her grandson, Honeydew's brother... And discipline was not a task she would enjoy. But the tom had taken things much too far and she refused to let him walk away as if nothing had happened.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 699

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 6:40 pm

Honeydew
T2 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

Honeydew stared in horror as the scene swiftly unfolded before her, blood frozen in her veins. Her paws were rooted to the spot, and she was somehow here, witnessing two of the closest cats in her life - her own brother, Shatteredsky, and her best friend and Shatteredsky's own former apprentice, Myrtlebloom - tearing at each other's pelts with unsheathed claws, but the deputy simultaneously found herself back in the forest, on the battlefield, surrounded by ThunderClan and RiverClan warriors, the sounds of warcries and shrieks of pain echoing through her mind, and the hot scent of blood in her nose.

Only Wolfstar's voice pulled her from her living nightmare - what in StarClan was that? - a familiar, commanding voice thick with urgency, telling her to follow her brother. Honeydew's pale blue eyes reached for reality. She glanced around, her own shock reflected back at her in her clanmates' eyes. Myrtlebloom's unconscious body lay in the center of the clearing, the rising and falling of her flank the only sign that she was alive.

"Myrtlebloom!" Honeydew shrieked, but Smokepetal was quick to arrive. The young deputy felt torn in two separate directions - to be by her friend's side, to comfort her, to make sure she was okay, and to follow her leader's orders. She shook her head to clear it. Shatteredsky is not a murderer, she reminded herself. Myrtlebloom is safe with Smokepetal... I must go.

At once, the deputy's paws were released and she was streaking through the camp entrance just behind Wolfstar, her ears pinned to her head. She gave her grandmother a bewildered glance, meeting her eyes briefly before she caught up to her brother.

"Shatteredsky!" she yowled, throwing herself in front of the big tom. "Stop," She mewed softly as she stood in his path, her breath coming in heaving gulps. It wasn't that she was tired, no, that sprint was nothing compared to the rigorous training she was used to. This was something else. Her eyes searched his. "What... what just happened?" she asked him, but there was no anger in her voice. A deep need to understand flooded her eyes, reaching for answers. "Why were you and Myrtlebloom fighting?"

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 6:52 pm

Smokepetal was already halfway across the clearing by the time Wolfstar was calling her name. She closed the distance between her and Myrtlebloom's still form in just a few more strides, crouching down beside the she-cat to assess her wounds. Grey-green eyes raked across Myrtlebloom's body, gasping in horror at the state of her. The poor thing was hardly a warrior, and to have this done, by one of her clanmates, no less...

Gingerly, the medicine cat glanced at one of the gawking bystanders and called out, "Come help me get her to the medicine den." She lowered herself to the ground, placing her shoulder against Myrtlebloom's and with the help of the warrior on the other side, they began moving towards the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 5:44 am

He could hear screams echo after him, chasing him even, which only served to encourage the tom to quicken his pace. The strong scent of desperation, fear and rage chased closed behind, like a wave of emotions he could have no hope of holding back. His heart fluttered in his chest when a familiar face stepped in front of him. Blue eyes that matched his so well now flashed with pain and hurt at him, as if he was the monster. Even from here, he could hear the chants of "monster" begin in camp, replacing his name, his life, his being, with their tainted words of hate. Wolfstar was close behind, nearing them as each heartbeat passed. Shatteredsky starred at Honeydew, and for the first time, he couldn't feel the affection he usually carried for her.

Blue eyes that matched their brothers' so well. Shatteredsky met them with a gaze so full of rage they no longer looked like siblings. "She attacked ME!" He shrieked, lips curled back to reveal bloodstained teeth. "I didn't do anything but defend myself from a cat who was attacking me! You act like I should have stood there and took claws to my face while trying to talk to that crazy kit!" He took a step forward, then another, tears blurring his vision-- or was it simply the loss of blood? Wolfstar was here now, and he turned to face her, feeling his paws slip as he made such a rushed movement. His wounds blossomed with pain, pain these cats obviously thought he deserved. "It's not my fault she wouldn't stop attacking me until I knocked her unconscious! But you'd rather I be the one lying there, wouldn't you? Would you even care to heal me, or would that be a waste of herbs?"

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

Characters : Mallowpaw[skc]; Stoatpaw[wc]; Batpaw[shc] --Copper was here <3
Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

MALLOWPAW !
A huge lump was forming in his throat - was that fear? It was definitely fear, he could smell his own fear-scent sweeping over him like a cool breeze on a hot Greenleaf day. He was finding himself frightened of Shatteredsky. How the tom was so capable of destroying his Clanmates without a second thought, how he thoughtlessly left her in the clearing to essentially die, had they not had Smokepetal around to help her.

Mallowpaw was so very wrong before. He had wanted to see the good in Shatteredsky, believe that maybe the tom didn't wish death upon his Clanmates, that he wasn't brutal, but it was on display right in front of him. Shatteredsky was callous. Shatteredsky was Honeydew's polar opposite. Shatteredsky was... Great StarClan, Mallowpaw didn't even want to say it. He lay in the clearing, watching his leader and deputy approach and surround the tom who was seemingly trying to defend himself, and prepared to leap to defend his superiors if he had to.

Would he have to? Would he end up like Myrtlebloom if he did, on the brink of what seemed to be death?

mallowkit #4c0d26
The Confrontation - Page 2 Ezgif_10
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 11:55 am

Wolfstar stalked after Honeydew and Shattteredsky, blue eyes narrowing on her grandson in icy disapproval. Honeydew... This was not a lesson either of them should have needed. But it seemed their leadership was going to be tested either way. It was simply a shame that it would be their own kin to do it. Shatteredsky seemed determined to use anything as an excuse and Wolfstar was done standing for it.

"And who, exactly, was her mentor? Who taught her that this behavior is completely unacceptable, you?" Wolfstar asked, tone soft. Oh, but she had made a mistake in trusting him, in believing that his actions would change when not so emotionally charged, that much was very clear to her now. "You chose to walk away after your explanation. After you left a clanmate unconscious." She could feel the sting in her ear, though hadn't told anyone how those new scars had gotten there. She had been lenient with his threats... But the time for leniency was well past being over. "I expect better from grown warriors - both of you."

Sorry Honeydew, sorry Thornstalker... But something needed to be done. "I have been lenient... Perhaps too lenient, recently. I should be able to trust that my clanmates are capable of showing basic decency, are capable of following something so basic that should not need to be stated. Clearly that is not the case." She spoke, "Until you can learn to treat your clanmates with respect, until you learn to act as a warrior, Shatteredpaw, you are demoted to the rank of apprentice. As you would rather take a walk and believe you are above consequence, you will also be confined to camp."

"I will speak with Myrtlebloom... If she wakes up." Stars help Shatteredpaw if that was not the case. "You both are not to approach or interact with each other. I will have no repeats of this incident." She growled.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 699

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 3:38 pm

Honeydew
T2 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

The young deputy's eyes rounded at the sight of pure rage in her own brother's eyes as he regarded her, and flinched away from him as he yowled in his defense. She dug her claws into the forest floor, her heart pounding in her chest. He's so angry! But why is he so angry towards me? she wondered in a panic. She was suddenly acutely aware of their size difference. Despite being littermates, Honeydew had always been noticeably smaller than her brothers, and it showed especially as they aged. Now, Shatteredsky nearly towered over Honeydew, and his words were laced with venom that she had never experienced from him.

Honeydew had to blink away the tears that stung her eyes. This was not the reaction she expected. She had just wanted answers. Why had Myrtlebloom attacked Shatteredsky? But he didn't seem to know the answer, and his defensiveness was making him look worse in front of Wolfstar - their leader and mother-figure.

She stared, bewildered, as Wolfstar stepped in to decide Shatteredsky's punishment - and it was intense. She looked back and forth between the two momentarily in shock, still unable to process her brother's rage directed towards her. Her features were lined with confusion.

I have to be stronger... even if it's Shatteredsky! Honeydew never expected one of her brother's outbursts to be directed towards her. She had to stand up for herself, as difficult as it was. For some reason, facing Shatteredsky like this felt even more terrifying than looking a wolf in its open jaws. Honeydew scrunched up her face.

"I just wanted to know what happened - you didn't have to turn on me like that!" she growled, though tears still filled her eyes and threatened to overflow. She blinked, desperately fighting them back, her heart beating hard and fast in her chest. "I wanted to know why Myrtlebloom attacked you. I don't blame you for acting in self-defence, but you're both clanmates for StarClan's sake!" Honeydew was trembling now - with rage or fear, she did not know. "Of course I wouldn't want you lying there," she yowled, and her voice cracked, "of course we would heal you, just like we are doing for her. What has gotten into you? Why are you acting like everyone is against you, Shatteredsky? Your own clanmates?" Her voice began to hitch, and Honeydew had to take a deep breath. "We're more than a clan - we're family! And I am tired of seeing my family treat each other like this." At that, tears broke free and began to drop from her eyes down onto the floor.

For StarClan's sake... why did I have to cry? Now I just look weak. Thornstalker, why?

Despair threatened to tear the little she-cat apart. How she managed to hold it together she did not know. She listened to Wolfstar's punishment and flinched - Shatteredpaw? Her mind reeled, but she couldn't disagree. Threatening their leader's life - his own kin - multiple times, turning against her like this, and so severely wounding Myrtlebloom - one of her best friends - to the point that Wolfstar wasn't sure if she would even recover? Shatteredsky was making himself a threat within their own clan. Honeydew was afraid of her own brother. How did this ever happen? she wondered despairingly. We've always been so close... or so I thought.

Yet still, empathy and pity clawed at her stomach for her brother, now demoted and grounded to camp, like an unruly apprentice. Shatteredsky was worth more than that. I know he is. She stared up at her brother, her blue eyes almost pleading. Don't walk away. Please for StarClan's sake don't walk away. A clan leader's word was law, and Wolfstar had spoken. As deputy, she would not openly question her leader's word. But Myrtlebloom must be dealt the same consequences, she thought sadly.

"Wolfstar is right... Consequences must be dealt to both parties," she mewed finally. "You may have injured Myrtlebloom, but she is the one who attacked you. We will talk to her, and she will have similar consequences." Her blue gaze flickered back to Wolfstar. Is that right? She wondered if she was doing this right.

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 9:05 pm

Oh, Wolfstar did exactly what he was expecting her to. She didn't know how obvious her favourtism for Myrtlebloom was to everyone else. Perhaps, he should help her out? "Oh, you're blaming me for her actions? And where else has this logic been applied, Wolfstar? To my mentor? To Sunfire's mentor? How about Dawnhawk's? You know, the crazy killer from SkyClan. Your kin. Did his mentor get punished? I don't think so, Wolfstar. You know why this logic only applies now? Because you are the most bigoted, biased, close-minded, incapable cat I've EVER met. No, how silly of me. You're just like your clanmates, Wolfstar; BLIND. You'll hear only what you want to hear, and nothing else. And you'll keep labeling me as the lunatic because you refuse to listen to anyone but yourself! Do you think you're so great, Wolfstar? Blaming me for defending myself against a cat who attacked me? Refusing to believe that I tried to walk away from the confrontation because that wouldn't fit your idea of what happened? You're pathetic, Wolfstar."

"And you. Honeydew," He turned to his sister, disbelief evident in his eyes as he heard what she had to say. "You believe them. You believe I deserve to be punished for defending myself. I wonder, dear sister, if you would do the same if the attacker had been someone else. Would I still deserve to be punished if a ThunderClan warrior had attacked me instead? It strikes me as plain lies to tell me that you'd care if I was unconscious while I am bleeding out right in front of you. How foolish do you think I am? Perhaps, I have been too caring towards you. Seeing as you'd rather believe your own friends than your own brother-- who you say you would care for-- well, that doesn't make us siblings anymore, does it? If you think Myrtlebloom will get the same punishment as me, or even that she deserves to be treated as fairly as the cat she attacked, well... you've been played a fool, Honeydew. When you speak to Myrtlebloom later, I'm sure you'll believe everything she says. Surely, there'll be no reason to ask for my version of the story? Do whatever you wish, Honeydew. You've made it VERY clear that we are no longer kin. You ask why I act as if everyone is against me, Honeydew? Because they are. How many cats do you even know that can offer a word of praise for me? NO ONE. Not even the family I worked so hard to protect! Do you think I drove myself to learn all those skills for fun? No, Honeydew, I've done everything and gotten NOTHING."

A small breath gave him a moment of silence. Then he spat out, "I'm going to continue my walk now. I need to clear my head. And if luck is on your side, I'll be dead before I return."

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 1:25 pm

Wolfstar offered Honeydew a firm nod in response. The deputy was handling this as well as either of them could, though Wolfstar sympathized with her.

"I will not be held accountable for the failures of cats who were long dead before any of us were alive, Shatteredpaw. I will, however, hold you accountable for your own actions. Regardless of how much you agree or disagree. You and Myrtlebloom." Wolfstar emphasized. Great Starclan he was dense. Or willfully ignorant.

"As far as I'm concerned, you have threatened clanmates multiple times, you have fought with claws against them. You are being punished appropriately... Perhaps even lightly. Don't 'what-about' Thunderclan to me. That is not what happened here and I do not act on hypotheticals." His words to Honeydew made Wolfstar want to shred his ears off more than she already did. She'd refrain. She would, or Starclan help them both. "That is enough. Your leader and your deputy have both said Myrtlebloom would be spoken to and the appropriate punishment given. Unless you'd prefer for us to lay it all on your shoulders? Is that what I'm hearing?" She didn't think so.

A low snort escaped the leader at Shatteredpaw's final words. "Taking a walk, or are you bleeding out? You cannot be both, Shatteredpaw. You can take a walk back to camp, where the medicine cat can look at those scratches." And serve his punishment before she decided to add to it. "We are done. I will have no more of this."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8