Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a rose by any other name [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2980

a rose by any other name [c] Empty
PostSubject: a rose by any other name [c]   a rose by any other name [c] EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 11:10

Pineblossom

A new cat by the name of Lilypaw lived among them now. It was odd to look at Roseburn and mentally correct herself: it was Lilypaw now. It was the same sort of strangeness when she had been given her new name, like waiting to grow into one’s own large paws as a kit.

Pineblossom was not sure what all transpired with Lilypaw. The last Pineblossom had caught sight of her, she had been in a panic at the earthquake, in search of Batpaw. Forestbreeze had been worried to find Batpaw as well, bu there were kits present that needed transport. Roseburn disappeared with the quick explanation that she would search, and then she never came back—until a few days ago.

Now, Pineblossom was not even sure how to speak with her. She had not been close with Roseburn before, and now there was just so much that had happened, especially in regards to Nightstalker…and it was obvious that a lot had happened to Lilypaw too, considering she had returned with a new kit. Pineblossom was no longer a cat to ignore or hide away from the uncomfortable, though. She had left that piece of herself behind a while ago, and for good when she was gifted her new name by Nightstalker. The thought of him made her heart ache.

When Lilypaw visibly had a moment of peace, Pineblossom grabbed a piece of prey from the kill pile and approached her. She set it down before her like an offering. “We have a lot to catch up on. May we sit for a while?”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2273

PostSubject: Re: a rose by any other name [c]   a rose by any other name [c] EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 12:24

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

There was a lot Lilypaw had to learn about the Clan now. Many cats that she had known were gone. And it killed her that she hadn't been here to support them in their time of need.

But Lilypaw was here now. And she made a promise to herself that she would never leave again. She would be here for the cats she loved. For Swiftheart. For Sablestrike. For Beetlekit. For ShadowClan.

She knew a lot had happened since she left. For some reason, her brother had received the ire of the Clan. And she was scared to learn just what it was he had done. Nightstalker had always been a proud cat, and at times very much so a butthead. But for so many cats to turn their back on him....

She was brought out of her thoughts when Iceheart came, asking to talk. And Lilypaw managed a slight smile, despite how her heart dropped in her chest. "Yeah, yeah of course."

Honestly, Lilypaw had not known Iceheart much. But she did know that she was a good warrior. And whatever she would want to say to her, Lilypaw knew it would be what she deserved.

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

a rose by any other name [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 22:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a rose by any other name [c]   a rose by any other name [c] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 12:56

Pineblossom

When Lilypaw acquiesced and permitted her to sit, Pineblossom settled down with her. She looked comfortable, and different from when they last knew one another. Besides the obvious, like her vitiligo growing, she looked…more peaceful, like she was no longer carrying around a heavy burden on her back with every step.

“I suppose I should first reintroduce myself,” she meowed. “My name is Pineblossom now. Your brother renamed me while he was still leader.” With that simple introduction out of the way, she continued with other topics. “How are you doing, getting re-acclimated to ShadowClan? It is nice to have you back, and I’m glad to see that you have been doing alright.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2273

PostSubject: Re: a rose by any other name [c]   a rose by any other name [c] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 13:44

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Pineblossom. Lilypaw hadn't expected the she-cat to take on a new name, but it suited her. Although she flinched a bit at the mention of her brother. She didn't know what happened, but she knew that it was a sensitive topic by the way others reacted. It was one of the only things she was glad she had been gone for. Whatever it was that Nightstalker had done, she knew it wasn't good. At least she had her own memories of him to fall back on. Those final moments where he finally told her he loved her. When he was actually her brother, and not just her leader.

Lilypaw was going to cling on to those final moments as much as she could.

"Pineblossom is a really pretty name, I like it." She let out a sigh. "To say I've been doing alright might be a stretch, but I'm alive. I guess that has to count for something. It's a little hard being here, honestly. It feels like almost everyone I know is gone. It is just a Clan full of strangers now, save for you, Leopardstar, and Sablestrike."

She looked around, at all the cats whose names she still didn't know. Then she turned back to Pineblossom. "What about you? How have you been doing, since everything happened? Please tell me some good things came about while I was gone."

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 23:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a rose by any other name [c]   a rose by any other name [c] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 11:00

Pineblossom

Pineblossom could see some turmoil behind Lilypaw’s eyes. She couldn’t blame her. She was gone for so long and encountered who-knows-what during that time, only to return to a home that was so different than when she left.

She nodded. “There is always good to come with bad. I have been doing better than I was when you were still around. I have a mate now—Forestbreeze. And I have kits now.” She smiled pleasantly. “I’m sure they’ll bother you. They were curious when you first came to camp. They only recently got their apprentice names, and so I’m sure they’ll get along well with Beetlekit when he joins them.”

After a beat she added, “I know that it can feel isolating with so much different. But you are still our clanmate, and we care for you—including the cats that are currently strangers to you. I’m glad you’re back in our ranks.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a rose by any other name [c]   a rose by any other name [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

a rose by any other name [c]
Page 1 of 1