Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rose to the heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

Rose to the heart Empty
PostSubject: Rose to the heart   Rose to the heart EmptySun May 01, 2022 11:40 pm

Swiftheart sat near the nursery she was thinking about it alot lately knowing her litter would be here soonish.

She had not been back here since the day Murkystar her mother had died not wanting to remember how her mom lay there curled around her younger siblings her body still. The memory hurt alot... with the vanishing of the stars she had still not returned but swiftheart wondered silently to herself if the stars would ever return.

Sighing she sat down... her spirits were raised however hearing a kit nearby and she recognized it as her youngest sister Rosekit. Purring hapily she went over to talk and hang out with her.

"Hello Rosekit!" she purred happily looking at her younger sibling with a soft warm smile on her face.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

Rose to the heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose to the heart   Rose to the heart EmptySun May 01, 2022 11:49 pm

Rose to the heart D9zzhz10RosekitRose to the heart D9zzhz10
Rose to the heart Ezgif_10
Rosekit always seemed to have something to keep her occupied, even if it was troublesome more often than not. But she was a kit. And as a kit, she just wanted to have fun. And a sweet voice behind her made out for the perfect play buddy.

Turning around to see her big sister, Rosekit immediately leapt on Swiftheart. There was a big smile on her face, laughing as she gave her sister the biggest bear hug ever.

"Swiftheart! Hiiii!! I thought you wouldn't come to see me anymore! I was really, really missing you! But of course you came to see me! Because you are the bestest big sister ever! Ooh, ooh, are we going to do something fun? I bet you have the bestest game ever planned, don'tcha? Ooh, ooh, are we going to do a fun prank on Pa and Papa? Ooh, or maybe Frostgaze, get his prickly pelt smiling! That would be awesome!"
1 & 2

Rose to the heart SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Rose to the heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose to the heart   Rose to the heart EmptyMon May 02, 2022 8:41 pm

Swiftheart laughed happily as her sister ran over and gave her a big hug. She hugged back tightly holding her little sister close. She was amazingly energetic just like swiftheart had been as a kit.. and still was really.

She purred listening to Rosekit list off all the things they might do together.

She nodding thinking a little.

"Hmmm... well when I was a kit I always wanted to go out and see the territory... but Mistyfalcon never let me..." with a quick glance at the elders den she shrugged.

"... but ... I guess if I were to go with you and if you were to listen to me at all times and stick close..." she gave a wide grin back at her younger sister nodding a little

"Come on" she squealed with a small giggle as she darted towards the clan exit while no one was immedietly watching them...

Its not that swiftheart loved to break rules... quite the opposite, it was just she fealt like cats should never be cooped up and loved the idea of being free so the one rule about

Kits must NEVER leave the nursery yatta yatta to her fell on death ears... the way she saw it was kits should only leave when a trusted warrior was watching over them very carefully which she still planned to do with Rosekit. Besides, there was arguably less danger out of camp than in it with all the dark forest cats roaming around she reasoned.

She glanced back over her shoulder sitting at the very border between the camp and the territory of shadowclan that lay beyond. When her sister caught up she glanced down at her "Ok... just remember to do what I say and stay close to me" she reminded rosekit before ushering them out into the big forest that was before them. The ground was a bit mushy underpaw as the spring had melted alot of snow and the marsh of shadowclan in general added to this.

"This will be so much fun" she grinned happily.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

Rose to the heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose to the heart   Rose to the heart EmptyTue May 03, 2022 12:05 am

Rose to the heart D9zzhz10RosekitRose to the heart D9zzhz10
Rose to the heart Ezgif_10
Rosekit's eyes immediately lit up. "Yes yes yes! I promise! I will be good! You are the bestest sister ever Swiftheart!" Rosekit darted between her sister's legs, running all around in pure joy, practically leaping in the air as she followed her sister. She was going out on the territory! How many other kits could say that? She sure could now! This was going to be so awesome! She had never been more excited in her life ever since yesterday! What happened yesterday? She didn't know! But she knew she hadn't been this excited since then!
1 & 2

Rose to the heart SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Rose to the heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose to the heart   Rose to the heart EmptyWed May 04, 2022 6:12 pm

Swiftheart led the kit along into the forest of shadowclan. There was so much for the kit to see and learn about out here. The whole time Swiftheart kept a very careful lookout for any possible dangers but at the same time was alright with Rosekit getting to look around a bit, Swiftheart was very laid back and she thought taht freedom was one of the most imporatnt thing... kits shouldnt be locked in the nursery with this much energy.

She purred a little happily seeing how happy Rosekit was with this idea.

She got a bit of an idea and her guess was that Rosekit would enjoy this alot.

She showed Rosekit a marshy area and explained her idea "ok.. so you can say no if you dont want to do this but what if we.... have a mud fight" she squealed giggling.

"... not like a real fight or even a spar its more of flicking mud at each other"

Swiftheart explained. Swiftheart had never ever cared about looks to much as her fur was usually ruffled (unlike nightstalkers) and she never minded getting dirty... ti was all fun right?

She showed Rosekit what she meant and flicked a bit of mud in her direction but not intentionally hitting her yet in case her sister was not into this.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose to the heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose to the heart   Rose to the heart Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose to the heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: