Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch] Empty
PostSubject: Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch]   Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 3:40

As the sun begins to creep over the horizon and the shadows retreat into their dens, two lone apprentices have been tasked with keeping watch over their clanmates and their visitors. Should anything happen during the day these two will be sufficient in alerting their clan.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch] Output12                   Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch] Output10                          Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch]   Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 14:57

Hedgepaw squinted at the sun's brightness, blinking rapidly to try and get the spots from her eyes. She couldn't look directly at the sun--she knew that from experience. But she still wasn't used to how bright and colorful daytime was. It was a lot of things for her senses to notice all at once. The sky so light and blue, the shades of camp so much lighter in hue, the sounds of the forest being so alive. It was nearly too much. But if she had to stay awake all day today, then at least she got to do it with Fernpaw. She turned and smiled at her brother, regarding him through her half-closed green eyes. "This reminds me of when we snuck out of the nursery one morning," she said with a smile. "When you wanted to find out where the frogs went. Do you still think they're hiding from the other Clans? Or do you have a different theory now?" Her voice was quiet, since she didn't want to wake up any of the sleeping cats. Especially not Mamma--she needed her rest. "Oh. And how has training been with Mamma? I'm kinda jealous you get to spend so much more time with her. I bet she's the bestest mentor." She flicked an ear. "Wait--it's 'best,' not 'bestest,' right? I can never remember."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch]   Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2024 - 22:00

Fernpaw

logical : independent : curious : reserved

he/him : shadowclan : apprentice

"Gah," he muttered as the sun blinded his sight. "Why did I agree to this?" Soon everything was swallowed by colors. He winced away from the light and focused on Hedgepaw's now shining green eyes. Those must be what mine look like too. And they were, yet much grumpier. Luckily Hedgepaw's sweet smile was the sort of brightness he enjoyed.

Fernpaw nodded. "I remember that too." There was so much he didn't know as a kitten. Now with the proper time to explore and even study there was evidence to support his original theory, yet a completely new one too. As he took a moment to craft a presentation of his new hypothesis, and perhaps ways to prove it, Hedgepaw had another question. He laughed softly. "Correct, it's 'best'. And correct again, she is the best mentor. I hope we can have a training session together soon." Fernpaw's smile returned to its usual neutrality. "How is Quillsplash treating you?"

#7b851e | Text, Thoughts, and "Speech." | Born to the Fine Litter | Apprenticed to Pineblossom | art: #xaandiir | base code: #karmaa

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch]   Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch] EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 19:56

Hedgepaw pouted a little bit. Obviously she knew that Pineblossom was the best mentor, but Fernpaw didn't have to rub it in. He didn't mean to, though, did he? He just said things that were true, and Mamma was the best, it was true. So her annoyance fizzled before it could really bear fruit. She grinned though at the mention of her own mentor. "Quillsplash is really cool! He's a little bit frowny and stoic, but he's nice anyway and he's super good at teaching. Everything he says makes sense. He even taught me how do do a hunting crouch; look!" In demonstration she suddenly got up from her sitting position, getting into the posture that was now almost routine from how much she'd been practicing it. Paws mostly under her, tail out flat instead of sticking up straight, level and low to the ground and stealthy. Then she shook out her fur and sat back down, eyes gleaming. "Pretty good, huh? I'm okay at catching prey, not the bestest--sorry--best, but I'm a lot better when he corrects me. I think he said we were gonna work on battling next." Her ears twitched in excitement. "I've never been good at that so I hope he teaches it good, but he seems like he'd be good at claws 'n stuff. What's Mamma taught you so far? Lots, I bet!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch]   Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch] EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024 - 22:30

Fernpaw

logical : independent : curious : reserved

he/him : shadowclan : apprentice

'A little bit frowny and stoic' matched his experiences occasionally catching the warrior's gaze. Fernpaw also had a somewhat un-friendly resting face, so he did not make presumptions based on those observations. Instead, he listened to his sister's words with great intrigue. A cat who only speaks sense? His eyes narrowed, though not on purpose. It sounded almost too good to be true. However, Hedgepaw's hunting crouch was rather impressive. Fernpaw was pleased with her muscle memory, but that was more Hedgepaw's achievement than her mentor's. He made a mental note to talk to Quillsplash sometime and see how wise the warrior truly was.

The tabby tom's attention briefly focused on the territory ahead, checking for noise before returning to Hedgepaw. "We've been practicing hunting, and I think that I'm learning well. Leafbare has been a good challenge because it tests your patience. But sometimes, I think I wait too long."

#7b851e | Text, Thoughts, and "Speech." | Born to the Fine Litter | Apprenticed to Pineblossom | art: #xaandiir | base code: #karmaa

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch]   Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch] Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Fall Asleep [SC Day Watch]
Page 1 of 1