Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2461

I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c) Empty
PostSubject: I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c)   I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c) EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 1:05 am

Snowfoot was tired lately, far more than she wanted to admit. Her head ached, her leg ached, and her heart ached. Once again, she sought out Swiftheart. Her best friend had been there for her through a lot. They’d been there for each other. “Swiftheart?” she mewed, but found herself going silent. Where were the words? Finally, she slumped down next to the white she-cat. “I’m useless.” she muttered.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2878

PostSubject: Re: I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c)   I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c) EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 1:16 am

Swiftheart looked up to see her good friend approaching which made her smile happily.

But something was wrong, as her friend slumped down beside her. Swiftheart's eyes widened at Snowfoot's words.

"oh no no no" she meowed quietly. Pulling gently to bring Snowfoot closer to her side.

She groomed gently at her friends pelt getting the parts that were sticking up to lay flat again.

No, you are not worthless my friend" she meowed wanting to reassure her.

"You are my close friend and I care so much for you" she whispered keeping right by her side.

"what has you so down?" she whispered quietly resting her head next to Snowfoot's. Whatever it was, Swiftheart would do her absolute best to try and help her friend through this difficult time

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c)   I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c) EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 9:27 pm

Snowfoot stared blankly off into the distance. “I just… I just feel like no matter what I do, I can’t protect the cats I love. Most of my children and siblings, many nieces and nephews, and now a few more with Iceheart’s litter and…” she stopped and took a breath. Should she be saying this? “And Lighttail’s. My first grandkits died before they could even meet the clan. Please don’t say anything, though. Lighttail has made it very clear she doesn’t want it talked about. I just… I wonder if I’m past my usefulness. Do you ever feel like that? Like you’re old enough that the world just goes on without you?”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c)   I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c) EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:36 pm

Swiftheart nodded slowly just listening for now. She leaned against her friend slowly nodding in understanding.

She herself felt different after alot of recent events. After her brother had killed Redice and she watched him do that... she just felt different, it was hard to describe but she felt more grown now... Before she always had such a kittish energy and an unbounded level of eagerness.

Now she was different, she felt different. It wasn't all bad, she felt more mature and grown now, more responsible in a lot of ways, more ready to help her clan and take responsibilities on that she wouldnt ever have dreamed of earlier.

She nodded gently again trying to come up with a reply to snow's question.

"times do change and it is very hard not to be able to protect the ones we care about most" she hugged her friend slightly.

"You are NOT past your usefulness Snowfoot, you give so much to the clan" she whispered quietly.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c)   I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 12:55 pm

Snowfoot leaned into Swiftheart, tearing up a bit. “When did we become old, Swiftheart?” she mewed. “Our kits are grown, we’ve served our clan for so long. Even if we’re not done yet, I still don’t see where the time went.” She offered a sad smile. “Guess everyone who lives this long feels like this though.”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c)   I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 11:13 pm

Swiftheart gave a little nod and shrug. She didnt feel that old really at all. She felt like she was still pretty young but she understood what her friend meant by the time going so fast.

She leaned against Snowfoot as well and just stayed with her

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c)   I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

I don’t wanna fall asleep just yet (c)
Page 1 of 1