Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

compassion [orchid/bat]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

compassion [orchid/bat] Empty
PostSubject: compassion [orchid/bat]   compassion [orchid/bat] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 5:55 pm

This counts as 1 of 2 topics needed for Ankle Biter after both parties have used the move.
Note: This move is made for predators only! For the sake of training kits, a cat will be in place of a predator.

Kits were a special sort of training: too tiny and fragile to be put under the stress of a beast that wants nothing more than to kill you. So instead, Virtue would be sacrificing his own heels to the tiny needle-like teeth of Orchidkit and Batkit. "For today, we will pretend that I am a big bad badger and you are warriors trying to drive me out of your territory. Each of you will find a place within camp to sneak around me and catch me off guard by nipping at my heels from the shadows. You will only get one chance to do this. Are you ready, little ones?" Taking on the persona of a badger, Virtue began to hobble around the clearing in slow, lumbering steps and nosing the ground as if in search of something... Berries, probably. Kit shaped berries would also do.

Batkit
10 / 10 HP
30 / 30 SP

Orchidkit
10 / 10 HP
30 / 30 SP

Virtue
65 / 65 HP
140 / 140 SP

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

compassion [orchid/bat] JGgdMsS compassion [orchid/bat] JGg3TFt  compassion [orchid/bat] JGg3GK7 compassion [orchid/bat] JGg2WjR

compassion [orchid/bat] JcTsSP1  compassion [orchid/bat] JcnAVnI compassion [orchid/bat] Grub_f10compassion [orchid/bat] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Flybot on Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: compassion [orchid/bat]   compassion [orchid/bat] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 11:22 am

BATKIT.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.

Eager to prove himself to this strange cat, Batkit shot away in an instant. A cluster of rocks nearby the nursery would do for now, and that was where he hid his tiny body. He peeked out from the structure so that only his eyes and ears were visible and stared down Virtue with a determination so deadly it could kill a cat. He flared his nostrils as he released a particularly hard, but thankfully silent, exhale and shot back out from his hiding place. Batkit was no stranger to biting and he would spare Virtue no expense. He snapped at the tom's hindlegs as hard as he could - the kind of bite a cat would do if they hadn't had a bite of prey in moons. Batkit was fighting for his life for no reason in particular.

Batkit used Ankle Biter on Virtue, costing him -30 SP and dealing -4 damage... It lasts for one turn!

Batkit
10 / 10 HP
0 / 30 SP [-30]

Orchidkit
10 / 10 HP
30 / 30 SP

Virtue
61 / 65 HP [-4]
140 / 140 SP

Last edited by Grohiik on Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: compassion [orchid/bat]   compassion [orchid/bat] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 11:22 am

The member 'Grohiik' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

compassion [orchid/bat] Mistpe10
compassion [orchid/bat] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: compassion [orchid/bat]   compassion [orchid/bat] EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 11:45 pm

Orchidkit stood next to Batkit with her ears perked and her head held high, curtly nodding at every sentence Virtue spoke. I will be the best warrior that drives out the big, bad badger! However, as the training kicked off and Batkit ran in another direction, Orchidkit was left there standing in confusion, staring at Batkit, before it actually clicked. I should be hiding too! Nobody told me! She thought, her tail flicking with frustration.

By the time Orchidkit crouched behind a small clump of grass, Bakit had already taken the initiative and she had the joy of watching his bold move play out. She couldn't understand why that bothered her. She felt a twinge of uncertainty - could I truly live up to this challenge? Despite her inner conflict, her wide eyes reflected a hopeful enthusiasm. She wanted to impress Virtue. And Muse! And everyone else...

She silently inched closer, trying to be as close to the ground as possible. She had to be as stealthy as Nettlekit. I can't let the badger see me, and I'll help nip at his heels after Batkit is done! Maybe Virtue and Batkit will be proud of me after that. Having a plan made Orchidkit feel a little better. She had to follow it through. Err.. Maybe I can already help? It's a badger, after all, and Batkit went fully in. What if Batkit dies?!

She couldn't let it freeze her here, behind this clump of grass, forever. Batkit needed her. With a deep breath, she bounced forward - releasing a squeak as a "battle cry". She headbutted Virtue's side, in hopes of taking the 'badger' off balance. "Get out of here,  you... badger!" She yowled, her eyes squeezed shut.

Orchidkit used Headbutt on Virtue, costing -5 SP and dealing -2 damage...

Batkit
10 / 10 HP
0 / 30 SP

Orchidkit
10 / 10 HP
25 / 30 SP (-5)

Virtue
59 / 65 HP (-2)
140 / 140 SP
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

PostSubject: Re: compassion [orchid/bat]   compassion [orchid/bat] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 11:48 pm

It was Batkit who struck first, tiny teeth barely piercing the soft skin of his heels yet somehow still managing to hurt. This was some fiesty kit. In a dramatic fasion, Virtue fell to the ground in a wailing fit, kicking his feet in the air as he lay on his back. "Oh, I've been struck! Help! Help!" He met eyes with the one-eyed medicine cat for a brief moment as her head burst throught the curtains in fear, giving a bashful smile in her direction. How embarrassing... But this was for the kits, so he would continue to play along. Besides, Batkit looked rather tired after just one use of the move. It was very likely their session would be over very soon.

Next came Orchidkit with a headbutt fueled by the determination to not let Batkit be eaten by the badger. It took everything within the silver tabby to not squeal over the cuteness overload of two kits battling so seriously, but he remained strong.

Virtue used Front Paw Blow on Orchidkit, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 SP.

Batkit is KO'd from lack of SP!

Batkit
10 / 10 HP
0 / 30 SP

Orchidkit
6 / 10 HP (-4)
25 / 30 SP

Virtue (halved damaged 1/1)
59 / 65 HP (-2)
140 / 140 SP

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

compassion [orchid/bat] JGgdMsS compassion [orchid/bat] JGg3TFt  compassion [orchid/bat] JGg3GK7 compassion [orchid/bat] JGg2WjR

compassion [orchid/bat] JcTsSP1  compassion [orchid/bat] JcnAVnI compassion [orchid/bat] Grub_f10compassion [orchid/bat] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: compassion [orchid/bat]   compassion [orchid/bat] EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 8:44 am

BATKIT.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.

Batkit spat out the fur that stuck in his mouth after the chomp. He'd fight more in order to help Orchidkit take down this massive, stinky badger, but he had no energy left. Why did biting someone tire him out so badly? He supposed he'd exerted quite a bit of strength. Creeping away and crouching at a distance, he called out. "Get him good, Orchidkit!"

Batkit is out of SP and can no longer fight!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: compassion [orchid/bat]   compassion [orchid/bat] EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 10:37 am

Orchidkit's heart raced - the headbutt wasn't as strong as she had hoped, but it did manage to make the badger wail and fall dramatically to the ground. Excitement sparkled in her eyes - she did something!

Watching Batkit leave the scene, she nodded. Oh, I'm going to get him good! He had left her to face the foe by herself, but she wasn't going to let fear paralyze her. Not this time.

Determined after being hit, she took a deep breath and then bit the hind leg of the badger. Her tiny teeth clamped down with all of the strength she could muster, which isn't much! Still, she was determined to drive away this "threat". She couldn't let Batkit down and she certainly couldn't let the badger win!

Orchidkit used Ankle Biter  on Virtue, costing -30 SP and dealing -4 damage... It lasts for 2 turns!

Orchidkit
6 / 10 HP
-5 / 30 SP (-30)

Virtue
55 / 65 HP (-4)
135 / 140 SP

Last edited by kieer on Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: compassion [orchid/bat]   compassion [orchid/bat] EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 10:37 am

The member 'kieer' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

compassion [orchid/bat] Mistpe10
compassion [orchid/bat] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: compassion [orchid/bat]   compassion [orchid/bat] Empty

Back to top Go down

compassion [orchid/bat]
Page 1 of 1