Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Smoking Petals[C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3237

Smoking Petals[C] Empty
PostSubject: Smoking Petals[C]   Smoking Petals[C] EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 5:59

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Ajex really was beginning to think that he'd have to set up a border, from the amount of times he found rogues straying not just close to the Crew's base, but right into it. Like, really? Did none of them know when they were invading a home of a whole group of cats? Honestly, these Clan cats had the biggest ego ever; stepping close to "their" territory triggered an attack, but walking right into someone's home didn't? The ginger tom's lips curled in disgust as he watched a she-cat look up at the old Twoleg den in awe. Yes, yes, very amazing, now did she lack a nose or a brain? The tom uncurled himself from his perch at the top of a boulder, and leapt down to land squarly next to the newcomer. Her jaw was twisted to one side, as if she had knocked her head against a particularly hard rock. The Captain's curiousity rised for a heartbeat at the possible stories that could be behind such a scar; were they a mark of victory in battle, or just a mark from a mouse-brained slight? Maybe he could worm it out of her. "Greetings. What brings you to our humble home?" He purred, voice silky and smooth and dripping with honey, though his gaze remained as unwelcoming as ever.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2265

Smoking Petals[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking Petals[C]   Smoking Petals[C] EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 14:15

Roseburn shouldn't have come back to these territories. It had been moons that she had spent on her own since the day the world seemed to end. She had been a coward. In a way, she still was. So scared to face the home that used to be hers. Could she even call it home anymore? Did she deserve to?

One thing Roseburn did know was that it wasn't just about her anymore. She had a kit to look after. Batkit. That wasn't a name she had thought she would ever use, but at the same time, maybe giving the kit that name would have meant some part of Batglow would live on in her son. It was the only comfort she could find. Most cats looked to the stars, believing them to be their lost loved ones. All Roseburn had was the memories of the time they were there. And she clung to those memories like a lifeline.

And she knew she had to take care of the family she had left. She had a responsibility to her child now. That was what drove her back to the territories. She didn't think she could take care of Batkit on her own. She could barely take care of herself.

For now, though, her primary goal was to seek shelter. She knew this building. It had some horrible stories behind it, but it had also been abandoned. It should have been the perfect place to spend the night. To be able to get some rest after traveling for so long. It felt like her paws would fall off.

But she froze as another cat appeared, and she ushered Batkit behind her, using her owl wings to shield the kit as much as possible. Of course another cat would have seen an opportunity in this place as well.

"Our?" Was there more cats? Her eyes scanned around warily. Had she just marched her and her kit to their deaths?

"I- We- I'm sorry. I was, me and my kit have been traveling for a while. And I, well..." She let out a nervous chuckle. "This place had been abandoned last time I was here. I didn't know any cat lived here. I never, I didn't mean to trespass or anything. Honest."

Smoking Petals[C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 23:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krazyloaf1o2

krazyloaf1o2

Characters : Beetlekit
Number of posts : 7

Smoking Petals[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking Petals[C]   Smoking Petals[C] EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 16:41

Batkit knew nothing about the world, except that it was unpredictable. One second there were plants-the next, he was following Mama on a stony path. She said they were made by cool creatures called twolegs who walked upright.

But right now, Batkit was in a forest. He tasted the air, enjoying all the new scents and smells. His eye were full of curiosity as he sniffed the leafy floor. He weaved around Mama's legs, stopping every now and then to look at something new, then scurry back to her. Mama suddenly stopped too-it seemed she has seen something interesting as well. She was staring a big wall of stones that was connected to three other walls. The walls had little cracks in them, and Batkit swore he saw a frog jump out of one.

His eyes were wide with wonder; what was this giant thing doing in the forest?

Suddenly, a silky voice sounded from Mama's direction. He scampered up to her, only to be met with  a gentle shove behind her. Batkit peeked around Mama's legs nervously, peering at the weird cat. He sounded like a nice cat, since his greeting was welcoming. But his narrowed eyes weren't saying the same thing.

"Mama? Is this cat going to eat us?" he squeaked, taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

Smoking Petals[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking Petals[C]   Smoking Petals[C] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 5:40

Ajex hadn't detected the scent of a kit, but now noticed the presence of the other cat when they shifted behind their mother. His gaze softened; he wasn't cruel enough to turn away kits and their mothers, though some of his kin might have disagreed. Warrior Code or not, the Clans have proven to be cold-blooded murderers who made up their own excuses to justify their crimes. The fact that he was even calling them his kin made his lip curl; comparing him to them was easily one of the worst insults he could be given. He turned to the she-cat; he could see the nervousness in her movements, and he knew not to push it. A mother would-- should-- do anything for their kit, and he had to respect her for that, though he stilled thought that she could have at least asked.

"My apologies, I didn't realise that you were a queen. Pardon my rudeness. Would you like to stay the night and perhaps have a couple or fresh-kill? I'm sure my crewmates wouldn't mind you and your kit if you didn't disturb them," Well, if they did, they'd have to answer to Ajex, which he was sure was quite a undesirable option. His stance was much more relaxed now, his eyes, though still lacking a certain brightness, lacked any hint of aggression. "Do you have a place that you're heading to? If not, you're more than welcome to stay with us for as long as you need-- even forever, if you're willing," Ajex offered. He didn't know anything about the queen or her kit, but a simple question should answer it.

"Ah, my apologies, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ajex, and I'm the Captain of the Crew. We're a friendly bunch, and we help out any loner or wanderer that's looking for a place to stay, even if it's just for one night," The ginger tabby bowed, then blinked up at the she-cat, "Would you be so kind as to share with me your name? Oh, and the name of this lovely kit as well."

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

Smoking Petals[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking Petals[C]   Smoking Petals[C] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:37

Roseburn let the tenseness in her shoulders relax slightly, although something told her she would not want to push her luck. Right now this cat thinks she is just a loner, so maybe that could be beneficial to her. But she also knew the stigma this building held. She had heard the story of the other groups that had resided here. They tried to act friendly, too. And Roseburn knew better than to let her guard down.

Still, having a place to stay the night could be nice...

"That.... would actually be nice. Thank you."

Although when asked for her name, Roseburn wasn't sure if she wanted to give it. So far, this cat had been kind assuming she was a regular loner. She decided she wanted to keep that image in his head. "My name is Rose. This is my son, Bat. We should only need to stay for one night, I wouldn't want to be too much of a bother. I, uh, I have some friends I was planning to meet up with."

Smoking Petals[C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 23:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krazyloaf1o2

krazyloaf1o2

Characters : Beetlekit
Number of posts : 7

Smoking Petals[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking Petals[C]   Smoking Petals[C] EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 8:44

Batkit blinked, his tail swishing. "So...you're not going to eat me? Yay!" he exclaimed, running around his Mama's forepaws. He looked up at Apex and gave him a big smile. He was curious why Mama called herself Rose-sometimes she called him Bat for short, so that was normal. Perhaps Alex couldn't say big names. Arex seemed nice now.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Smoking Petals[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking Petals[C]   Smoking Petals[C] EmptySat 9 Mar 2024 - 22:25

Rose, she called herself, and her kit was Bat. Ajex nodded once, glad that they weren't Clan names but not really caring they had been. He wasn't as foxhearted as some cats to kick out a queen and her kits just because they were born in a certain group. "Would you like me to accompany you to meet your friends? There may be dangers along the way, and it wouldn't do to let a mother and her kit suffer with that all alone," Ajex offered, beckoning with his tail for the two of them to follow him into the den.

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

Smoking Petals[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking Petals[C]   Smoking Petals[C] EmptySun 10 Mar 2024 - 20:50

A bit of panic sparked as Ajex offered to guide her to her "friends", but still Roseburn held her ground, trying not to let her fear show. "Oh, no! I couldn't ask that of you! Ah, we still have quite a ways to travel. And, my friends, you see, can be a bit nervous around strangers. And, uh, you've already been so kind! I couldn't ask you to go through all of that trouble!"

She couldn't imagine what would happen if she brought this cat into Clan territory. Living so close to them, he was bound to know about the Clans, and would surely recognize when they had crossed the borders. And Roseburn still didn't know what this tom thought of Clan cats. But she knew most cats didn't form groups like this because they were fans of their neighbors.

Still, she led Batkit into the shelter. They just had to get through one night, and then they could leave. She looked at her son, giving a slight smile and hoping he could not smell her fear. She didn't want Batkit to have any reason to think he was in danger. And in the worst case scenario, she knew she would do anything to make sure he got out of here, even if that meant she would not be able to follow.

She just hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Smoking Petals[C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smoking Petals[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking Petals[C]   Smoking Petals[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Smoking Petals[C]
Page 1 of 1