Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Petals of a Daisy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

The Petals of a Daisy Empty
PostSubject: The Petals of a Daisy   The Petals of a Daisy EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 7:08

This is the beginning of a plot I have been considering for a while. This kinda seems like Stormpaw’s plot, but they are separate and I did not copy off of her. I have considered this plot for quite a while.

Phases:
Phase One: Doubt
Phase Two: Reclusion 
Phase Three: Rejection of Herself
Phase Four: Leaving
Phase Five: Searched For/Denial

Phase One: Doubt
Daisypaw starts to doubt herself. She doesn’t really want to be a warrior. She is also half-Clan. She feels like she isn’t worthy of her parentage (Oakstar). She consults the confidant about her feelings. They tell her that it is ok, but she doesn’t really believe them.

Phase Two: Reclusion
Daisypaw doesn’t leave her den unless she is required too. She doesn’t talk or interact. She barely puts any effort into whatever she does. Worried cat tries to talk to her, and she shuts them off. 

Phase Three: Rejection of Herself
Daisypaw starts to hate herself. She feels that she isn’t meant to be a warrior. She breaks down, and decides that she is going to leave.

Phase Four: Leaving 
Daisypaw runs away to go live the life of a kittypet. She sneaks out during the night and leaves. She finds a house where she goes and lives. 

Phase Five: Searched For/Denial
Daisypaw, now Honey, has a patrol sent to look for her. They arrive, and falsely assume that she had been captured. They try to rescue her, and she tells them that she wants to stay. She tells them too tell her family the message. 
She lives out the rest of her live as a kittypet, finding that her purpose is to be a young girl’s companion. She lives a happy and content life.

If you would like a role, bolded (there aren’t a lot), post below. All of the cats must be played by one Thunderclanner. I would prefer the confidant to be someone who knows her at least a little bit. The patrol can have 2-5 cats that are apprentices or warriors. The worried cat realizes how she is feeling, and they don’t really have to know her.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Petals of a Daisy   The Petals of a Daisy EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 7:50

I can offer Streamsong for the patrol. Only now returning from his own capture by Twolegs, he would immediately jump to the rescue of any cat he thinks is in the same predicament.

I can also offer Bonewatcher, as he is in a similar situation, but only if you don't get enough cats for a full patrol (Don't want to take away chances from others that might be interested as well).

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: The Petals of a Daisy   The Petals of a Daisy EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 7:53

I'll offer Storm for worried cat, but it would have to be before the plot segment BREAKING POINT in mine :3
I have been planning Storm's plot for over a month now. Being half-clan just added drama, because I didn't even know she was half-Clan-

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Petals of a Daisy   The Petals of a Daisy EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 8:22

Alright! Thanks. I saw the plot during the middle of my process of writing the post, and I was a little worried if you would be ok with it or not. I actually didn’t know the half-clan thing either and was simply toying with the idea of her leaving because she didn’t want to be a warrior or any clan cat. If the times line up, then it’ll work! <3 Thanks!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Petals of a Daisy   The Petals of a Daisy EmptyFri 21 Feb 2020 - 8:45

Hello everyone! Due to the point that nobody has responded besides Stormy (thanks Stormy) I’ve decided to condense the plot into Daisypaw leaving because I don’t like her character. She’ll leave the clan and be considered and NPC character. I was hoping for her to become MCA and this plot didn’t work out after she was denied the position.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Petals of a Daisy   The Petals of a Daisy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Petals of a Daisy
Page 1 of 1