Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

greetings! (or something like that)

Go down 
+3
Nerd
Copperbeanz
actusreus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
actusreus

actusreus

Characters : sunkit (wc), moonkit (sc)
Number of posts : 22

greetings! (or something like that) Empty
PostSubject: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 6:47

hi everyone! i've been interested in joining this forum/site for a while and am finally here :) you can call me reus! excited to begin rp-ing here and meeting you all..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 6:48

hi reus!! welcome!! im kieer - im super duper excited for you to get settled in and i'm hyped to roleplay with you! feel free to reach out if you need anything at all. the staff here are awesome and the discord is super active too! :)

p.s. you definitely want to join skyclan, shadowclan, or windclan... (im definitely not biased at all!)

Last edited by kieer on Sat 3 Feb 2024 - 6:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i typoed your name, im so sorry!!!)
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 6:49

Welcome to WCC! I can't wait to roleplay with you!

JOIN WINDCLAN AND SHADOWCLAN

I mean what? Also, check out the recent announcements!!

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 6:52

Welcome! I’m Nerd, and I’ve been here for two years now! Looking forward to writing with you!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1253

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 6:56

Welcome Reus! You decided to join at a really good time c:

I'd suggest you join Shadowclan, the best clan >:D (super biased, but it's true <3)

p.s, can't wait to rp with you!

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

greetings! (or something like that) Output12                   greetings! (or something like that) Output10                          greetings! (or something like that) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
actusreus

actusreus

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 7:02

helloo! thanks for the lovely welcome!!
i feel like i've been pounced upon immediately by three shadowclanners so i may just have to consider joining you guys :D

call me: reus!
pronouns: she/her
timezone: GMT +7
pms: always open :)

sunkit ☆ wc ☆ tom kit
moonkit ☾ sc ☾ she-kit

Back to top Go down
actusreus

actusreus

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 7:03

i read something about a sickness going around and you guys just moved territories?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 7:06

YAYYYY i see a future shadowclanner in our midst

we WERE sick - now all of all the sick kitties are getting better and nobody is catching it. we had to abandon our forest territories temporarily because of unlivable conditions, and we've just returned! you came at an amazing time actually <3
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 7:07

Four ShadowClanners, actually. I’m there too…
Back to top Go down
actusreus

actusreus

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 7:10

oh awesome! i mean, not the sick part, but you're all getting better :)

call me: reus!
pronouns: she/her
timezone: GMT +7
pms: always open :)

sunkit ☆ wc ☆ tom kit
moonkit ☾ sc ☾ she-kit

Back to top Go down
actusreus

actusreus

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 7:14

while you're all here, i'm looking for an adoptive parent for my soon to be born character, sunkit! i'm still undecided between sunfreckle, sunsplash, sunspeckle, and sunspirit for his warrior name... he's gonna be a cheery, optimistic sweetheart :)

do you know of anyone open to adopting a kit in shadowclan?
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 7:17

actusreus wrote:
while you're all here, i'm looking for an adoptive parent for my soon to be born character, sunkit! i'm still undecided between sunfreckle, sunsplash, sunspeckle, and sunspirit for his warrior name... he's gonna be a cheery, optimistic sweetheart :)

ohhh... um, I do hope Sunkit isn't going to join ShadowClan, because we do already have a Sun- here(Sunflare, Nerd's character), and we can't have two characters with the same prefix in the same Clan. You can have Sunkit in another Clan though! You currently have three open slots, with one Perma-NPC slot open for a limited time with some conditions(Once again, please read the recent announcements to understand what's really going on).

Butttt there's some open litters at the moment! If you want, you can have Sunkit be born in any of them! :D

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 7:25

if you decide to go with sunkit in windclan, cloudypetal is unable to be a true mother i.e. in the nursery etcetcetc but she'll certainly take you under her wing. keep in mind though, she'll probably end up teaching your character some controversial opinions on the warrior code!
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 7:53

hii!!! im chuu its nice to meet you. i hope to see you around in roleplay soon, i see you’re eyeing shadowclan and i’ll have a character in that clan very soon. i love seeing new members it makes me super happy lol

(also if youre wondering skyclan is the best clan but as one of their medicine cats im probably biased)

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 10:16

Additionally, you’re welcome to bring Sunkit into ShadowClan if you change the name!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings! (or something like that)   greetings! (or something like that) Empty

Back to top Go down

greetings! (or something like that)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Welcome & Introductions-
Jump to: