Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello, world! [o]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 21:52

Dandelionkit

The sky was clear, a painted tapestry of golden orange and pink hues that marked the coming of dawn over the WindClan camp. The strange light had captured the attention of a tiny furry bundle inside the nursery. The kit opened his eyes, screwing them up as they adjusted to the bright rays shining into the darkness of the cozy den.

Light.

An urge passed through the kit's mind, and he didn't quite understand it, but something stirred in his tiny limbs and he scrambled clumsily from the comfort of his mother's flank, padding slowly and uncertainly up through the tunnel, closer to the light. The air grew more and more unpleasant, like tiny claws in his pelt and eyes as he approached the entrance of the nursery.

Cold!

He fluffed up his downy kit fur against the shock of the bitter air and peered out across the clearing. Large silhouettes streaked across the camp, going to and fro, the little kit couldn't keep up with them. It made the world spin, and he sat down to steady himself, squinting against the rising sunlight.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 2:34

Cloudypetal silently dedicated herself to helping rebuild the poor nursery. his didn't feel like home, to her at least, but she was going to make sure that the new kits would find comfort and warmth in every corner. She had approached the nursery with her mission in mind, carrying the driest and softest clump of moss she could find - which wasn't the easiest. She planned to ask the queens about their night and whether any drafts needed to be repaired for the upcoming days.

Though, what she didn't expect to find was a small kit testing the boundaries of the nursery. Her heart warmed, remembering her late night and early morning adventures into the camp clearing. It all felt so trivial now that she almost forgot that she was afraid to leave the nursery at one point, too.

"Good morning kiddo," She purred in a hush whisper - muffled by the moss that she was carrying. "Is your mom awake? I've brought something you'll like!"

She didn't even know the kit's name. Embarrassing - but she's about to learn! This could be a kit she ends up mentoring in the future.
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 14:16

Si have never been a calm blue sea,
i have always been a storm
Sleepyhollow had been volunteering to clean up the warriors den - she might as well - she slept there after all, when she had ran out of the rabbit fur scraps and moss she was shoving into dens she sat down a few fox lengths away from the nursery to take a break.

With her eyes closed she rested for some time until small paw steps were followed by a fellow warriors voice and Sleepyhollow opened an eye to watch Dandelionkit’s reaction to the snow.

She felt an unfamiliar feeling as she observed, her own childhood memories were hazy at best, small snippets of moments that faded in and out like a star in the distance. She remembered her mother’s warmth, and a gauge memory of her playing with Silverwing, but beyond that…trying to remember her childhood was beginning to hurt her head.

“I can’t believe I was that small once.” She mused, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth, surprised she had said the thought aloud.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 16:59

Dandelionkit

The kit jumped at the sudden voice and opened his eyes wide to stare at her. The warrior was much larger than he, and much larger than his own mother, and she had a clump of moss in her jaws. His eyes, having just opened, were still a milky kit-blue as he observed her and noticed her broad shoulders and fluffy fur, a dusty brown color with grey and orange patches. This was what his mother had told him was a warrior.

He had been so preoccupied with his own thoughts that he barely registered that the she-cat was speaking to him.
"Mama is sleepy," he squeaked simply in response to her question, tilting his head. "Something for me?" What could this stranger possibly be bringing for him? Moss?

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 6:24

STOATKIT
Stoatkit, bold as he was, was not far from Dandelionkit and stretching out his entire body to sniff the little bundle. He'd kept his distance in the nursery, feeling like such small life was too fragile, but now? Now he was out! And experiencing life... Not many moons ago, he was just as small and so were all of his littermates.

Dandelionkit smelled of warm milk. He stifled a purr and drew away. "He's really tiny." He mewed, half to himself and half to Sleepyhollow. His eyes drifted up to Cloudypetal afterwards and he stepped aside to give the two space. Whatever she was bringing wasn't something he could have - and he didn't want it. He was going to be an apprentice soon and would be gathering his own bedding and catching his own prey.

tags;

Back to top Go down
actusreus

actusreus

Characters : sunkit (wc), moonkit (sc)
Number of posts : 22

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 18:30

Sunkit groggily shifted into a more curled up position in the nest, stirring after a long period of sleep. The rustling of other kits moving in the den sounded blurry to the kit's barely awake mind. Gradually, however, the tom could slumber no more and peeked an eye over to the doorway.

"He's really tiny."

In a sudden realization that he was missing out on something, the ginger kit lit up with energy. Jumping up, Sunkit was a tumbling writhing ball of fur, barreling towards the amber-colored and the much smaller golden-furred kit. "Guh morning Dandelionkit! Guh morning Stoatkit! Guh morning Sleepyhollow! Guh morning Cloudypetal!" Sunkit's loud voice bubbled with enthusiasm as he rattled the names off, turning to greet everyone with a mandatory morning smile. The growing kit's yowling was not appreciated by his mother, who gave him a warning look. "It's so bright outside!" he added in a much quieter voice.

call me: reus!
pronouns: she/her
timezone: GMT +7
pms: always open :)

sunkit ☆ wc ☆ tom kit
moonkit ☾ sc ☾ she-kit

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 7:56

Dandelionkit

Dandelionkit was suddenly aware of a presence looming behind him. He cast his milky gaze over his shoulder and saw another kit, larger than himself, stretched out and stealing a sniff. Cautiously Dandelionkit drew himself away. Tiny? he thought. Me?

Just then, another one of his denmates, Sunkit came barreling forward, clumsy as he always seemed to be. Dandelionkit jumped out of his way and stumbled, falling over and letting out a distressed cry. "Too loud, too loud!" he complained, flattening his ears, and appreciated the kit's mother giving him a warning glare. He lifted himself to his tiny, shaky paws. Bright outside, said Sunkit in a softer voice.

It was his first day crawling out of the big, cozy den, and these cats had to come be loud and scary. Everything felt so overwhelming to the tiny kit. Every sound seemed too loud, every scent too strong, every unfocused and blurry image too bright, the air too cold. Too much. The little kit began mewling quietly in distress, shivering with mixed fear and cold, and backing away slowly into the safety of the nursery. Too much!

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2024 - 6:50

STOATKIT
"Aw," Stoatkit groaned, shaking his head at Sunkit as Dandelionkit backed away. He knew Sunkit hadn't done it on purpose but he couldn't stifle the disappointment in him as the new little one tried to escape. "Dandelionkit, wait!" He whispered hurriedly. "It's... It's, um, it's okay!" He wasn't good at comforting other cats and certainly not kits who had barely opened their eyes! "It's just-just Sunkit! He's nothin' to be afraid of!" He crouched down to be on Dandelionkit's level, his eyes rounding innocently.

"He's just bein' friendly, Dandelionkit. It's all right." He wondered if the little creature could even understand the words coming from his mouth. Hesitantly, he moved closer and ran his tail along the little kit's spine, looking to Sunkit with a nod of encouragement. "Right, Sunkit? Just bein' friendly."

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 15:54

Si have never been a calm blue sea,
i have always been a storm
Sleepyhollow nodded down to Stoatkit in agreement, he is really small, but just in a kit way. They all grew at some point.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a bright orange kit barreling from the nursery mewing greetings to all of them, to which she offered a smile and a wave of her tail. Her smile faltered slightly at Dandelionkit's reaction to the gregarious tom. She almost got up herself when Stoatkit started to reassure his denmate.

Now this kid, she liked this one. It was rare for her to see such empathy in kittens, usually it was all: what's for dinner, where's mama, when can I get out of the nursery? She couldn't remember the last time she had seen such deep care for a den mate. It was the true spirit of a warrior - thinking of others before themselves.

She made a mental reminder to keep an eye on his apprenticeship, she had a feeling he would become a strong warrior. Perhaps she would put in a word with Tigerstar and see if she could take on another apprentice. It had been a few moons since her last apprentice, one had disappeared and the other had died of chronic weakness on her moonstone journey. She was ready for a new apprentice, hopefully soon. It would be nice to have a purpose again. Yes.

Sleepyhollow snapped her gaze to the bright orange kit. The warrior was embarrassed to say she couldn't remember his name, though her question was answered when Stoatkit said it. Sunkit. Ah. Made sense. He was very...sunny.

"He's just excited to be out of the nursery. Stoatkit's right, don't be afraid." she added, her eyes sympathetic.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 16:52

Dandelionkit

Friendly?
Is that what Sunkit was doing? Being friendly, is all?
As Stoatkit ran his tail down his spine, Dandelionkit felt the need to draw away from the touch. It felt wrong, and he already felt overwhelmed enough without being touched, too. He flinched, his golden eyes flickering around to and from all the cats surrounding him. Too much.

"No touch," he mewed softly at Stoatkit, his fluffy kitten fur instinctively fluffing up along his spine. Though they meant him no harm, Dandelion couldn't help but feel cornered by all these cats. Big warriors, clumsy kits, too much noise and too much touching.

"Want mama," he mewled, and curled himself up into a tight little ball in an effort to make himself as tiny as possible. "Outside bright, loud, lots of cats." There he laid, visibly trembling but unable to move. His ears pinned to the back of his head, and he clamped his eyes shut. "Better."

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 1:21

Cloudypetal watched the unfolded scene in shock - empathy lingered in her eyes. Poor little guy. She had intended to bring a touch of comfort to the nursery - they had gone through so much lately. Unfortunately, she seemed to contribute to a whirlwind of emotions for the tiny Dandelionkit. She gently sat the moss down near the nursery, making sure not to intrude on his personal space.

"It's alright, little one. I understand it's a lot to take in. Sunkit didn't meant to scare you, I promise." She mewed, her voice gentle and soft. "I just brought some soft moss for your nests. It's warm and cozy. You can do whatever you like with it. If you need help to make your nest more comfortable, I can help with that too."

She glanced at Stoatkit and Sleepyhollow, slightly thanking them for their efforts to reassure him. Maybe I should redirect them? "Do you kits want to play mossball?" She purred softly, hoping they'd accept her offer. "Give Dandelionkit some space. He's allowed to stay in the safety of the nursery as long as he needs to! He'll come out whenever he's ready." She insisted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 3:52

STOATPAW
Stoatkit backed off when Dandelionkit had said no touch. He'd never heard that before, but he certainly wasn't about to question it. If he was making it worse for Dandelionkit, he would do his best to make it better instead. Immediately he backed away, locking his eyes onto Cloudypetal as he did so. She was trying so hard to comfort this confusing little scrap of fur.

Stoatkit had wanted to, but his efforts weren't exactly appreciated by Dandelionkit. He looked away from her, pushing down the disappointment that bubbled up within him. "I think I'll pass this time. Thanks, Cloudypetal." He mewed, unable to hide the emotion from his voice. He'd try again with Dandelionkit some other day - perhaps he was just too overwhelmed with the big world around him. Shuffling backwards, he put a good distance between himself and the two cats, opting to watch their exchange from afar.

Back to top Go down
actusreus

actusreus

Characters : sunkit (wc), moonkit (sc)
Number of posts : 22

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 5:20

Dandelionkit's sudden mewling and apparent distress caught Sunkit completely off guard. The sunny tom's jaw dropped in horror at the smaller kit's response. I wasn't that loud! ...was I? Sunkit stared unblinking, taking the scene in with his wide brown eyes. "Oh no, no, no..! Dandelion..." he stumbled over his words, paws edging away from the balled up, frightened kit. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be so loud- I'm really sorry.."

Though the tom was trying his best to keep his voice down, Dandelionkit's agitation only seemed to bring more alarm and volume to his voice. Grateful for Stoatkit and Cloudypetal's comforting presence and quick instinct in the situation, Sunkit fluffed up his fur and found a way out of the nursery. A horrible feeling had settled itself in the kit's chest, robbing the tom of his previously sparkling expression. In its place was a somber frown, with which he ran over to the calico warrior nearby.

"I ruined the morning and I don't know how to make it all better!" he whisper-shouted, pleading eyes directed at Sleepyhollow.

call me: reus!
pronouns: she/her
timezone: GMT +7
pms: always open :)

sunkit ☆ wc ☆ tom kit
moonkit ☾ sc ☾ she-kit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, world! [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, world! [o]   Hello, world! [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, world! [o]