Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Outside World, Here We Come!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Outside World, Here We Come! Empty
PostSubject: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 14:25

"Come on Hailkit! I want to see the camp!" Stormkit bounded out of the nursery, looking around with wide blue eyes. Excitement pumped her blood faster and she couldn't sit still, her paws kneading subconsciously against the earth. Hailkit padded out behind her, scanning the camp in awe.
"Do you think we'll see some warriors?" The little white kit asked. Stormkit glanced at her, wondering about that. "I hope so." She replied. "They must be huge, like Poppystream!"

Ooc: Stormkit is referring to her mother, "Poppystream", who is an NPC in case you were confused x3 (It's pretty simple but ehhh)

Outside World, Here We Come! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzOutside World, Here We Come! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrOutside World, Here We Come! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaOutside World, Here We Come! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Outside World, Here We Come! 1voydOutside World, Here We Come! 2gy1qubOutside World, Here We Come! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksOutside World, Here We Come! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 14:41

Stormpaw gazed around camp with bored, cold eyes. He wished there was something to do. He was so bored, and he didn't want to talk to anyone else. He noticed a flash of movement and noticed 2 new kits come out of the nursery. His eyes softened and he stood. He loved kits, had a weak spot for them. He padded up to them and quietly talked. "Hello kits. Whats your names?"

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 14:52

Stormkit gazed up at the approaching tom. He was a lot bigger than them, but not as big as their mother. Maybe he was an apprentice? "Hi!" Stormkit returned the greeting with a flick of her tail. "I'm Stormkit, and this is my sister, Hailkit! Who are you?"
Her sister, Hailkit, widened her eyes in surprise and half-hid behind Stormkit. "Woah...Are you an apprentice? You're twice our size!" She purred in interest, despite the fact she was still "half-hiding".

Outside World, Here We Come! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzOutside World, Here We Come! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrOutside World, Here We Come! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaOutside World, Here We Come! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Outside World, Here We Come! 1voydOutside World, Here We Come! 2gy1qubOutside World, Here We Come! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksOutside World, Here We Come! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 15:00

Stormpaw mewed in amusement. "Yep, i'm Stormpaw." He was unamoosed at Hailkits attempt to hide

OOC: short post is short

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 15:09

Stormkit completely flipped out was surprised at his name. "Oh, we have similar names!" She giggled. Hailkit wasn't sure what to do and continued hiding.

Ooc: I have to go do something x3 A friend wanted me to check out a game today now that I finally got my internet o3o

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 15:39

"Yup we do. So what are you kits doing?" he sat down at looked at the little kits. He wished he was a warrior already, he was so close.

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 16:04

Littlelight padded by the nursery, a fish clamped in his jaws as he set it in the fresh-kill pile. Then he noticed the three cats talking by the nursery, so he wlked back over. The warrior had finished his duties for now, anyway. "Hi," he mewed happily, his icy blue eyes lit with amusement.

Ooc: welll, they wanted to see a warrior. He might not be that tall, but... xD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 16:46

"Exploring!" Stormkit answered cheerily to the apprentice. Almost right afterwards Littlelight appeared. He looked just barely taller than Stormpaw. Was he an apprentice too? She opened her mouth to ask but nothing came out, so curious and confused about everything still.

Hailkit decided to ask for her. "Are you an apprentice too?" She asked, looking at the warrior. "I'm Hailkit! Who're you?"
"I'm Stormkit! Nice to meet you." Stormkit finally spoke up.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 16:52

Stormpaw looked to see his interruption with the kits and put on a blank cold stare. Of course he would be interrupted from his time with one thing he loved, kits. "Actually, he is a warrior, just a small one. I'll be bigger than him in no time." he slightly sneered, trying to playfully joke. But he always seemed super serious, so when he joked, many took it seriously. It made people think he was stuck-up and rude.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 16:55

Littlelight gave the kit a cross look, trying to sound as gentle as possible, he mewed, "My name's Littlelight."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:06

Hailkit flattened her ears and backed up a few steps, seeing the look Littlelight gave her. "S-sorry I didn't realize...This is our first day out of the nursery." She explained nervously. Stormkit, on the other hand, ignored the tones behind their words, too excited about, well everything.
"Cool! How long have you been a warrior? Is it fun? I want to be a warrior! Hailkit too, right Hailkit?" Stormkit chattered on, full of energy to the brim. She's was bouncing on her paws without even noticing.
Her sister nodded, forgetting the small, temporary fear she had just gained from Littlelight. "Yeah! We're gonna be the best! That's what you always tell me, isn't it?" Hailkit added. Stormkit nodded and looked at Stormpaw. "So are you gonna be a Warrior soon?"

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:10

"Well, I've been a warrior for only about a moon" Littlelight mewed, happy to change the subject of him being short. "And I'm gonna be the next deputy," he declared, puffing out his chest.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:52

"Yes Stormkit, i'm going to be real soon. But my mentor seems too busy to train me right now. So i'm stuck as an apprentice. And I have reason to believe that i'll be the next deputy. I think size counts when it would come to battle" he seemed quite annoyed with Littlelight. First he seemed cheery, and then he went cross. He didn't like the sudden attitude change. Well he was going to just try to ignore it the best he could and talk with kits.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 18:01

"It does doesn't it.?" He mewed, giving the apprentice an angry glare. "At least I'm quicker and can actually dodge attacks."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 18:02

Stormkit hopped up and down in front of Stormpaw, looking fired up. "Oh! Oh! You both want to be deputy? Doesn't the current deputy have to die or retire though first? You don't want that to happen to the deputy, do you? Who's the deputy anyways? Can I play the deputy game and try to be deputy too?" Questions flowed out of her little pink kitten-mouth like the stream outside of camp. Hailkit giggled a little and padded up to Littlelight, rearing up on her hind paws and propping her front paws on his leg for support, trying to lean up to whisper to him.
"She's really excited. It's funny!" She murmured, giggling more. Hailkit was always the quieter one, but liked to have fun like any other kit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside World, Here We Come!   Outside World, Here We Come! Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside World, Here We Come!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next