Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where am I now in this world without her? (C)

Go down 
+2
Romantica
Nerd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2427

Where am I now in this world without her? (C) Empty
PostSubject: Where am I now in this world without her? (C)   Where am I now in this world without her? (C) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2022 - 11:02

Lighttail paced anxiously. Fuzzybelly would soon put words to the thought that echoed in her mind. Her mother was no more. All that was left was a mere whisper of who she had been, one who called herself Snowpaw and spoke of cats long dead. Lighttail was the warrior of the family now, and she was scared. Would things ever get better?
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Where am I now in this world without her? (C)   Where am I now in this world without her? (C) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2022 - 11:49

Sablepaw silently watched Lighttail, trying to keep his body still as he collected his thoughts. Snowfoot was fine, she was alive, even if she was still hurting. That stars cursed rule that only warriors could accompany rites had been annoying at first, but with each new cat being added to the medicine den it had become infuriating. It was clear that the warriors in attendance had no clue when to step in, he would have to have a few words with Nightstar on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: Where am I now in this world without her? (C)   Where am I now in this world without her? (C) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2022 - 16:37

Fuzzybelly walked out of the den, his face processing what had happened. Amnesia wasn't unheard of, he supposed, but he only knew it as a symptom of shock. Something about this felt so different...

He took a seat about two foxlengths away from the mouth of the den.

"Hullo, Sablepaw. I hope I can answer some questions... the thing they don't tell you about medicine is that we don't always have the answers either. But I have some information, and I can only hope it helps you all."

He turned his head and waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Where am I now in this world without her? (C)   Where am I now in this world without her? (C) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2022 - 18:14

Swiftheart slowly went over to the med den. She had heard her good friend snowfoot was having memory issues but so far she didn’t know how bad it was or if this was just a temporary thing or something permanent. She flicked her tail tip back and forth anxiously and with fear but she also held onto hope as she always did.

She spotted light tail and slowly went to her side. She wished to comfort but didn’t know exactly how oh light she purred gently resting her tail next to her friends daughter. She knew how hard the feeling was of not knowing if your mother would ever be back. She had held onto hope for so long that murkystar would have returned after the dark forest left but it was devestatong when it did not happen.

Would her good friend remember her and light at all? The times they shared together?

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Janet

Characters : Snowpaw[S], Burnpaw[B], Cloudkit[C]
Clan/Rank : WindClan/apprentice[S], ShadowClan/Apprentice[B], RiverClan/Kit[C]
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Where am I now in this world without her? (C)   Where am I now in this world without her? (C) EmptyMon 24 Oct 2022 - 17:19

Burnpaw walked into camp after exploring ShadowClan territory. As he was walking in he looked spotted his siblings alongside Fuzzybelly and Swiftheart, he thought this to be odd. A concerned Burnpaw padded to their side. "What happened?" He asked in a curious tone. Why wasn't Snowfoot with them?
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Where am I now in this world without her? (C)   Where am I now in this world without her? (C) EmptySat 29 Oct 2022 - 16:35

Dappledlight paced anxiously around the camp. She could hardly do anything without the thought of losing Snowfoot creeping into her mind. It would be too much to take so soon after Froststar's death.

Fuzzybelly soon came out of the medicine den and promised news for them all. She sat next to Lighttail, tail twitching and paws kneading the ground. Dappledlight hadn't fully visited Snowfoot yet, only poking her head in the den occasionally. She was afraid to see an empty gaze in her sister's eyes. Snowfoot was one of the only cats she was comfortable with. If she didn't remember her, then what would she even do?

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where am I now in this world without her? (C)   Where am I now in this world without her? (C) EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 10:02

As Swiftheart approached, Lighttail finally broke. Sobbing like a kit, she buried her face in the older she-cat’s fur. Finally, with the arrival of Burnpaw and Dappledlight, she looked up and turned to Fuzzybelly. “Tell them,” she mewed, her voice cracking. “I can’t.”
Back to top Go down
Janet

Characters : Snowpaw[S], Burnpaw[B], Cloudkit[C]
Clan/Rank : WindClan/apprentice[S], ShadowClan/Apprentice[B], RiverClan/Kit[C]
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Where am I now in this world without her? (C)   Where am I now in this world without her? (C) EmptyThu 24 Nov 2022 - 21:53

OOC: What happened to this topic?
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where am I now in this world without her? (C)   Where am I now in this world without her? (C) EmptyFri 25 Nov 2022 - 10:26

OOC: Byrin didn’t post so we just assume the info was shared offscreen I guess
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Where am I now in this world without her? (C)   Where am I now in this world without her? (C) EmptyTue 29 Nov 2022 - 20:49

(OOC: Sorry for the late response on this Nerd. I got super bogged down with stuff... lost alot of writing muse ... then the holdays came and got busy with that... and then work got crazy... all in all has been very hard to get back to this. The good news tho is I think im starting to get back more now. :D)

(OOC: part 2. I will be assuming this took place BEFORE our other topic with snow and swift cause this is like when everyone is learning abotu snows condition)

Swiftheart listened as the situation was explained... one of her good firends... losing memory??? Her tail drooped a little as she glanced past Lighttail and towards the med den where her friend was.

She looked to Lighttail but wasnt sure exactly what to say... Swiftheart had tried to be there best she could for Snowfoot when her mother died... She was terrified to lose Snow now. Would her friend remember her at all? Remember Lighttail her own daughter?

She slowly approached lighttail and rested her tail on the younger warriors shoulder "im so sorry she said quietly... "maybe she will get better? she offered trying to keep posiitive even in tough times ... but it was difficult to do when you are unsure if someone you care for so much will even remember who you are... who they are?

Swiftheart hesitently went towards the med den and glanced to see if Light wanted to join her... she hoped that she would.

Stepping into the darker spot she blinked a couple times adjusting to the darker den lighting.

"Snowfoot? she whispered (again this happened before our other topic so Swiftheart at this time doestn know that Snow thinks she is Snowpaw)

"Snowfoot... how are you doing? she asked gently... she watched carefully for Snow's facial expresions to see if Snow remembered where she was or Who Swiftheart was.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I now in this world without her? (C)   Where am I now in this world without her? (C) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I now in this world without her? (C)
Page 1 of 1