Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+4
Ash
Lapis
Copperbeanz
Romantica
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 18:46

Sablestrike settled himself atop the Jaggedrock, taking a few moments to relish the sight before him. Shadowclan's camp was in a state of disrepair, nests needed replacing, dens needed fortifications, and prey needed hunting. That would all come in time. Pineblossom's brood had survived both the trip to the lakes and back, and it was time that they joined their clanmates among the ranks of the apprentices. Besides, having a few extra paws to help around camp wouldn't hurt.

"All cats old enough to silently stalk in the shadows, please gather in the shadow of the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony Output12                   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony Output10                          Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 23:09

Everything I say is a lie, but they’re the only things keeping me alive

Another ceremony? Quillsplash wanted to groan, but still he dragged himself out of his nest. His irritated gaze softened when he spotted a tortoiseshell dragging herself out of the medicine cat den. Right. Tawnyshadow. Guilt churned in his stomach as he padded over to the she-cat. The tom didn't say a word as he pressed against Tawnyshadow's side, lifting her up with his weight and leading her closer to the clearing. The warrior seemed to be close to Pineblossom and her kits, from what Quillsplash could see, and even if he didn't want to watch the ceremonies, he owed the warrior as much to help her see it.

perfection is found in accepting your imperfections

She had not taken Quillsplash to be a kind cat, but perhaps she was wrong. The silver tortoiseshell let herself be supported by the larger tom as she hobbled towards the crowd. She was concious of how the tom slowed down to allow her to catch up, and found herself burning with embarrassment. She swallowed her pride and held her head up as she reached he destination, wincing as she crumbled to the ground a heartbeat too fast.

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 23:30

Fernkit

Logical : Independent : Curious : Reserved

Text, Thoughts, and "Speech."

OOC:

Fernkit looked up at Sablestrike curiously and tried not to seem startled as their gaze landed on his pelt. Was he mistaken, or was this his ceremony? The tom-kit sat beneath where the deputy's gaze centered, exactly within the shadow of the Jaggedrock. He sat attentive and still. Only a twitch of his tail gave away his excitement. After gathering a few pieces of evidence throughout the day he was fairly certain this was his moment of graduation. A dead giveaway being the advice to stay well-kept, which he of course adhered to. Nonetheless, soon Sablestrike would grant him a new rank, a new name, and a mentor. A key to everything he wanted to learn. It almost seemed too good to be true.

He took a deep breath. His dark, fern-colored eyes strayed away from the deputy and up higher to the moon glistening above. After witnessing all of the predators and turmoil the brave cats around him had faced these past many moons, nothing was more clear in his mind. I want to fight to protect Shadowclan. I want to know how to strike my foes before they can lay a single mark on my family. I want to learn how to provide for my clanmates. I want to become a clever hunter. I want to memorize these pines and marshes as well as I know my own pawpads. I want to do so many things, and all they have to do is call my name. Fernkit, his suffix already growing stale as crow-food, once again met his deputy's eyes. I'm ready. Now let me learn everything.

#7b851e | He/Him | Shadowclan | Kitten
art: #xaandiir | base code: #karmaa

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 15:30; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 4:57

The deputy's gaze rested solely on Fernkit as the rest of the clan congregated once more. Fernkit was young, but even from atop the Jaggedrock Sablestrike could see the fire blazing behind his eyes, the determination. For what this kit yearned he wasn't sure, but to see that in one so young filled the tom with hope. Another interesting kit among Pineblossom's litter. "Fernkit, please step forward."

"You have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From this day on until you earn you warrior name you will be known as Fernpaw. Your mentor will be Pineblossom. She is a respectable member of Shadowclan, and I trust she will teach you all she knows." Dismounting the rock easily the tom took a few steps towards Fernkit. "I have high hopes for you. Make your clan proud." With that, Sablestrike retreated.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony Output12                   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony Output10                          Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 11:13

Hedgepaw watched eagerly from the sidelines--this time allowed outside of the nursery, since her ceremony had been held just briefly before. Her eyes opened wide when she heard her brother's new name, and that Mamma Pine was his mentor. Lucky! "Fernpaw! Fernpaw!" she called out, jumping with excitement. She ran up and tackled him as soon as the ceremony completed. Not hard enough to knock him to the ground, because he'd probably think that was embarrassing, but enough to show her congratulations. "I'm so happy for you!" she purred.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 11:41

SI'm not a stranger to the dark!
Stagkit couldn’t help but sneak out of the nursery, he was big as any other apprentice, maybe even larger than them. The youngest son of Pineblossom yowled his brother’s name as the ceremony finished, “Fernpaw! Fernpaw” he cried, joining his sister in tackling the Tom. He got Mama as a mentor? Boy wasn’t this guy lucky. Stagkit could only hope to have someone as patient and kind as Mama.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2485

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 14:30

Silverhawk

Silverhawk wasn't far from the rest of his family, all watching eagerly as Sablestrike returned to the Jaggedrock the next night. He watched as Fernkit took his place in front of the Clan, eyes burning with the determination and curiosity his stillness wouldn't betray. Silverhawk's whiskers twitched with pride and relief as Fernpaw was named and assigned his mentor--the perfect one for him, really. Padding over to join his siblings, Silverhawk put placed a forepaw atop the newest's apprentice head and gently ruffled the fur there. "Congratulations, Fern," he purred. "Pineblossom was my mentor, too. She's going to make you a great warrior, someday."

I am a snake head eating the head on the opposite side.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 10:43

wolfkit

kit | shadowclan

Wolfkit had seen Hedgepaws ceremony. And now Fernpaws. That was unfair. He was born after Hedgepaw. Oh well!

"Fernpaw! Fernpaw!" He chanted with the rest, his low drone unfortunately very audible. He trotted over with the rest of his siblings, hissing in frustration as Stagkit burst past him. Showoff. Once he reached Fernpaw, he lifted his paw and cuffed him just over-- He paused, and instead of hitting his ears like he would have, thwapped him on the shoulder.

"You're a Mama's boy," He said quietly, but there was still pride in his voice. "You gotta make her proud for all of us. And I can teach you to fight good when I get my name, smarty-legs."

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 16 Feb 2024 - 12:56

Pineblossom

Pineblossom waited patiently through her next child’s ceremony. She spared a glance at Quillsplash and Tawnyshadow as they approached and gave them both a smile of pride, excitement glittering in her eyes for her kits. She looked back to the ceremony and straightened when she was named as Fernpaw’s new mentor. She was hoping she would be able to mentor at least one of her children, and it delighted her that it would be Fernpaw. He always asked her questions growing up, and so she would continue to answer them through his apprenticeship.

She moved to his side and touched noses with her son. When the official beats of the ceremony was concluded, she groomed down a piece of fur atop his head and smiled. “I can’t wait to teach you, Fernpaw. You’ll love getting to see more of the territory. We’ll begin training tomorrow.” Her eyes softened. “I’m proud of you. You’ll make a great apprentice, and an even better warrior.”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1