Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Winterslash

Winterslash

Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 604

Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 17:17

Whinterpaw padded deeper, closer to the two-leg place. He scented rabbit and dropped into a hunter's crouch. He pounced on it and caught it and killed it.

Last edited by Whinterlyness on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 17:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15111

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 17:17

The member 'Whinterlyness' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 6

Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 17:37

OCC:oh,i can try that!

ICC:Bluepaw padded on and scented vole.She dropped into the hunters crouch and stalked the mouse,she made the final leap and caught the mouse.

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Whatcolor_isblueTaking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Whatcolor_isgreen
Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Whatcolor_isblackTaking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Whatcolor_iswhite
Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Whatcolor_isred
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 17:37

The member 'Blue.paw/Bluefur' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4, 2, 1, 5, 2

Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 17:42

OCC:?

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Whatcolor_isblueTaking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Whatcolor_isgreen
Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Whatcolor_isblackTaking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Whatcolor_iswhite
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 18:58

OCC: That was spam, Bluepaw >:O

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 22:18

Featherfall got into her hunting crouch and creapt up on a dove, her steps as light as a falling feather. She hid behind a bush, unknown to the prey. But the wind blew, giving away her position to the dove, which flew off.

Last edited by Switzerland .3. on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 22:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 22:18

The member 'Switzerland .3.' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 9:19

OCC:just forget it.i'll never catch anything. :,(
ICC:Bluepaw sighed."I'll never catch anything,no matter how hard i try."She padded back inn the direction of the camp."You guys go ahead."She meowed over her shoulder."I'll never be a leader,let alone a warrior.I would have been the greatest leader But i guess that's just a dream."she padded on,her head and tail down in the direction of the camp.

Back to top Go down
Winterslash

Winterslash

Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 6:24

OCC: you cant really do that, just leave while in the middle of hunting.. O.o dw you'll catch something eventually, it just takes quite a while.....
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011 - 15:58

OCC:sorry,out. O.o I couldn't get on cause i got an E in math

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)   Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking Bluepaw Hunting. (Anyone can join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2