Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friendly competition [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4944

Friendly competition [c] Empty
PostSubject: Friendly competition [c]   Friendly competition [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 9:31

Around the faux-nurseries that popped up and were torn down with each passing day, Crakekit felt more and more flustered by just how easily strength seemed to come to her brothers. It wasn't fair! Why did toms get all the easy strength? She was working the hardest! Such frustration was apparent as she trotted about, a particularly hard look on her face as she was clearly disgruntled by something. That very disgruntlement came to its peak as she spotted her brother, Stoatkit. That look of frustration changed quickly to a focused look of absolute indignation as she made up her mind.

Coiling up to bundle her energy, her rump went straight into the air as she was ready to strike. One green, one yellow eye focused right on her littermate as she tracked his unknowing movements. Without any sort of reservation, and at what she thought was the right moment, she shot forward. With a leap of strong back legs that could only come from a Windclan warrior, she aimed right for her brother's back, her teeth ready to go to town at nomming on his ears. "Kyyah!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friendly competition [c]   Friendly competition [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 12:14

STOATKIT
Stoatkit had been doing his best to prove himself to WindClan the moment he'd been able to offer any help or be of service. Even now, with his short pelt fluffed up against the cold air, he was trying to fix the nursery, scooping snow against the nursery in an effort to patch it up. In reality, it was perfectly fine but he had wanted to feel like he was helping something.

He was completely oblivious to the attack his sister had been plotting against him.

So, she was able to land squarely on his back and he fell face first into the snow, paws splaying out. A muffled "hey!". Somehow he'd become the target of Crakekit's ire. He felt teeth pierce his ear and in an instant he dug his hind paws into the snow until he felt solid ground beneath them and bucked upwards in an attempt to remove his attacker. "Ngh!"

Last edited by Grohiik on Sun 28 Jan 2024 - 14:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Friendly competition [c]   Friendly competition [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 13:19

She was the youngest, and being the youngest meant she got coddled the most. That was why she'd gone out of her way to make sure that did not happen under her watch. She'd staved off most of the older warriors with her particular personality, and was keen to keep it that way. It was why she was always there to fight with her siblings.

Even as her teeth went to town on Stoatkit's ear, she was careful not to cause her brother any actual harm. She'd learned that the hard way already. Still, it didn't stop her from being particularly carefree with just how much she chomped around. Her brother's attempt to get her off of him definitely got to work, but the kit gave a particularly big huff of air into his ear in an attempt to drive him at least a bit crazy as she'd hop off his back. "Rule one of being a good warrior! Always keep your guard up!" She stated, shaking out her pelt from the snow that had gotten trapped in it as she'd left her brother alone.

"Who d'ya think your mentor'll be? I hope Tigerstar teaches me!" The absolute admiration on her face shone vibrantly as she beamed at the idea. After all, who wouldn't want to be the apprentice of the leader? He was the best cat in the entire Clan!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friendly competition [c]   Friendly competition [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 13:46

STOATKIT
Stoatkit let out a mrrow of irritation as Crakekit recited her made-up rules. He'd never heard such a thing. It wasn't as though he could disagree with her though; a good warrior would always keep his guard up... But he was in his own camp - though makeshift - surrounded by his own Clanmates and his litter mates. He scrunched his nose at his sister. "Rule number two... A good warrior also doesn't ambush their own brother." He muttered under his breath with a twitch of his tail.

He got to his paws and with the biggest movement he could muster, he shook the snow from his pelt, sending small flakes all around him. He was now colder than before, thanks to Crakekit, but he stifled the growing irritation that threatened to rouse within him. If he didn't, Stoatkit could see himself cuffing Crakekit over the ears until she she apologized. He decided he'd get her back later, maybe leave some mouse-bile in her nest.

"For my mentor?" The tom-kit echoed, sitting back on his haunches. He rasped his tongue along his left front paw, smoothing over the fur there. "I'd like to have Father, but I don't think Tigerstar would let me..." He raised his eyes to his sister for a moment, then let his gaze dance around the camp, scanning the cats that milled about. "I just want a real WindClan warrior to teach me. Every kit wants Tigerstar to be their leader. I want to show everyone how strong I am!"

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Friendly competition [c]   Friendly competition [c] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 7:46

Sticking out her tongue towards her brother, she at least backed away a few paces to give him some space. He had a point there... even if it was actually rule number seventeen. Just because he was her oldest brother didn't give him the entire right to always win, but she was at least going to back off when he didn't feel like playing. Which, if there could have been any clearer indication... well. She was blind to ignore it.

Tilting her head to the side, she giggled. "Father's the one who picks mentors, silly!" If anything, it meant it'd be a possibility that Sootstorm could mentor either of them. "I think I waaannnntttt.. Tallshadow. They seem really cool!" She grinned. "D'you think we may ever go back home and get to actually train on the moors?" She thought out loud, now pacing to find a spot to sit. The snow was nicely cool. It calmed her firey spirit... and pelt. "What do they even look like anyways, you think?" Man, she was turning into Fidgetkit.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friendly competition [c]   Friendly competition [c] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 9:03

STOATKIT
"Tallshadow." He echoed, opting to ignore her correction of his first mistake. That was a thought he could agree with! Their big brother was a formidable warrior and any of them would be lucky to be mentored by him. He purred at the thought and busied his paws in the snow idly. "That sounds nice."

As for her next question - or questions, rather - he took a moment to think. Would they go back home? Where was home? Was it the Lake, or this fancy forest every cat was swooning over? The Lake was probably better in every way, but it was swarming with some strange beasts that some cats were recovering from. He'd never... Seen either place, to be fair. "I dunno." He answered truthfully.

"Moors sounds like a really boring name. But I bet it's real nice! Lots of rabbits, I hope." He swiped his tongue along his jaws. He'd tried rabbit only once so far, but he much preferred it over any prey. "Maybe it's boring because there's nothing on the moors. Just a bunch of dirt and grass!" As he spoke of grass, he managed to uncover a little bit of the green plant in his current efforts to make a snowball.

"Or maybe it's pretty. Whatever it is, it's ours!" He swatted his creation at Crakekit, sending it flying the short distance through the air, aiming at no part of her in particular. "I promise to catch you a tasty rabbit when we become apprentices and get home!" He snickered.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Friendly competition [c]   Friendly competition [c] EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 18:39

Crakekit couldn't help the little giggle that came from the admission that came right from her brother's maw. "Yeah... they kinda do. They sound almost like moon." Something about that was particularly interesting to the kit, giggling her little head off. "I hope it's pretty grasses and dirt. What if it was that weird white stuff the moon is made out of? That'd be even more boring." She decided firmly. Though, he did have a point. Rabbit was particularly yummy. And, well, it was in fact theirs.

She'd been lost in the mouth-watering memory of a rabbit when she'd been pelted by the cold orb of snow, and a yelp came right out of her as she'd been unfocused. "RUDE!" She gasped, turning right towards her sibling and sending a wave of snow once more flying to him. "I hope the moors don't have snow, or I'll have to bury you in it!" She taunted, her entire rump wiggling in the air with the challenge to her sibling.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friendly competition [c]   Friendly competition [c] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 5:53

STOATKIT
Stoatkit couldn't avoid the snow that his sister had slung at him in turn. He let out a boisterous laugh and whipped around on her, bouncing towards her once. "I like the moon! I bet that white stuff is like snow. I wouldn't mind you trying to bury me in it."

He ducked his head down and crept towards her, grinning deviously. "I like the snow! It's nice and cold and pretty. You saying you want to just roll around in pretty flowers all day? Now THAT'S boring!" He teased, rearing up on his hind paws. "The ferocious Crakekit, in a field of flowers! I'll be nice and pick some for you." Stoatkit purred, planting his forepaws onto her shoulders and rasping his tongue between her ears.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly competition [c]   Friendly competition [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly competition [c]
Page 1 of 1