Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sizing up the competition (Fal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Sizing up the competition (Fal) Empty
PostSubject: Sizing up the competition (Fal)   Sizing up the competition (Fal) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 8:06 pm

Nightstalker was taking some time to himself to think and ruminate while he patrolled the thunder path himself. He was not used to being uncertain in his abilities, always being so sure of himself and his skills as a warrior. But that was as a warrior! Nightstalker never really had too strong of a drive to become the best of the best, to get this far was nothing short of a miracle to him. He wasn't sure, because he certainly must be capable of his rank, to rise and go beyond his station if Frostgaze had gone and chosen him to be his successor. He was frustrated, conflicted by his opinions of himself and his skills, as well as the mantle he must hold. Lost in his thoughts, it took him some time to notice a Windclan cat, he squinted, unsure before his head told him that he recognized this tom... Shrikestorm was it?

Surely he must build relationships outside of his clan, now that he was the deputy? "Greetings, Shrikestorm I believe? My name is Nightstalker, how goes it in Windclan?" He asked jovially, thankfully, the monsters that ran the path between them remained far and few between. It was at this point he forgot to state his rank, but he wasn't about to tack it on as if it was an afterthought

Sizing up the competition (Fal) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Sizing up the competition (Fal)   Sizing up the competition (Fal) EmptyTue May 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Shrikestar was heading over to patrol the Thunderpath. He never really liked the place, knowing how dangerous it was. Monsters constantly patrolled the black, zooming back and forth without a second thought. He'd never had to cross it, and he was grateful for that. He wouldn't be much used to his clan dead!

There was another cat on the ShadowClan side of the Thunderpath, introducing himself as Nightstalker. Well, that was as appropriate a name for a ShadowClan cat as any. Of course, he was called his previous name, which made sense. Nobody outside of WindClan knew that Goldenstar could no longer continue being leader. He considered for a moment whether or not to correct the tom, but he figured he might as well. The next Gathering would arrive soon, and every clan would know then regardless.

"It's Shrikestar now," he mewed, bowing his head a little. "Unfortunately, Goldenstar has contracted a terrible illness, and I have become leader in her stead." He stood up straight, waiting for a couple monsters to pass by before continuing. "WindClan remains as strong as ever, though we are certainly happy to be out of Leafbare. How are things in ShadowClan?"
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Sizing up the competition (Fal)   Sizing up the competition (Fal) EmptyTue May 31, 2022 9:50 pm

Ah, so Windclan had lost their leader too? What a shame. "My condolences, Goldenstar seemed a strong and wise leader despite her short tenure. My mother, Murkystar has passed on as well. Frostgaze will be getting his lives, and I have been chosen as Shadowclans deputy." Nightstalker mewed, taking a moment to shove down any nervousness, any weakness that he may show outwardly. "Other than that, it is just the same here. The prey keeps running, and the moon changes its face." No matter what happens, in Windclan, or Shadowclan, life must keep going forwards. Never stopping or waiting for the living to grieve, as much must be done to battle the everyday challenges.

Sizing up the competition (Fal) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sizing up the competition (Fal)   Sizing up the competition (Fal) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 11:28 am

"Ah, my condolences as well." Shrikestar hadn't known the ShadowClan leader well, though he could feel sympathy for the new deputy at the loss of not only his leader, but his mother as well. "I am sure Frostgaze will make a strong leader." He laughed softly, thinking back to his own trip through deputyship. "It only feels like yesterday that I was the deputy myself." It really hadn't been that long. In the blink of an eye, he had become deputy, and then leader. It was pretty unbelievable, but it was true.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Sizing up the competition (Fal)   Sizing up the competition (Fal) EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 1:20 am

"He will. I've got much to learn before I can even think of taking up his mantle, as well as my mother's, so I hope that his passing is not for many moons. I hope that you had at least gotten some time to, also." Nightstalker mewed assuredly, at least in the fact that Frostgaze would surely carry his new name and rank for many seasons. Nightstalker was still young, very young, and had many many moons ahead of him. He could wait.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sizing up the competition (Fal)   Sizing up the competition (Fal) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 11:46 am

For a moment, a touch of sadness passed through Shrikestar's eyes. It didn't feel like he had gotten enough time with Goldenstar. One day she was there, and the next... well, it wasn't that she wasn't there, but her illness made her a shell of her former self. It hadn't felt like nearly enough moons. "Alas, I didn't spend long as the deputy. The illness hit Goldenstar suddenly. However, I believe in her trust in me, and I am ready to lead WindClan and protect them to my last breath."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sizing up the competition (Fal)   Sizing up the competition (Fal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sizing up the competition (Fal)
Page 1 of 1