Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL]

Go down 

Censor Removals
Yes, I am okay with the words being removed from the censor list and being used outside of RP
On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] Vote_lcap77%On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] Vote_rcap
 77% [ 30 ]
No, I am not okay with the words being removed from the censor list and being used outside of RP
On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] Vote_lcap23%On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] Vote_rcap
 23% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 39

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] Empty
PostOn-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL]

Hi WCC!

As staff, we're always keeping an eye on things the community may be interested in changing. Taking into account some of the feedback that we've seen consistently over time, and how it may be controversial, we'd like to take a community vote. Staff is currently considering removing two words from the swear list for both site and discord use:
Considered words:

We would like to make this a community vote, as we understand that there are some circumstances in which it can be uncomfortable or potentially cause trouble with parental guidance. As an additional note, these words would only be allowed out-of-character, and would not be permitted in roleplay.

Please vote with the poll above!

We will give approximately one week for voting, after which staff will assess the results and make the change accordingly. If there are any large concerns with this change, please reach out to any member of staff (online or offline!) and we will forward your feedback to the rest of the team. Given that these words are still on the censor list for now, we heed caution when discussing!

Thank you all!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] JGgdMsS On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] JGg3TFt  On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] JGg3GK7 On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] JGg2WjR

On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] JcTsSP1  On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] JcnAVnI On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] Grub_f10On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL] :: Comments

Jay
This won't happen if I have anything to say about it.
Tara
Jay wrote:

Who are you?
Grey
Jay wrote:

Sure thing grandpa, let's get you back to bed, it's almost time for your medication.
Ebby
Come back when you're ready for the other 638 posts, Bird. 9k Andy. Cool Ghost
Jay
Tara wrote:
Jay wrote:

Who are you?

THE FIFTH EVER USER!!!! ):< THE SITE'S FIRST ADMIN!!!!!!!! LEARN YOUR MANNERS
Copperbeanz
Re: On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL]
Post Sun 28 Jan 2024 - 22:10 by Copperbeanz
Jay wrote:
Tara wrote:
Jay wrote:

Who are you?

Fifth?! Woah you're ancient :0

Did you write one sentences for your posts back in the day? Did you have cats named Greyfur and Sandpelt?
Tara
Post Sun 28 Jan 2024 - 23:40 by Tara
Jay wrote:
Tara wrote:
Jay wrote:

Who are you?

How were you the fifth user and the first admin? I'm not awesome at numbers but... whut. LOL
Midnee
Post Mon 29 Jan 2024 - 0:54 by Midnee
Tara wrote:
Jay wrote:
Tara wrote:
Jay wrote:

Who are you?

How were you the fifth user and the first admin? I'm not awesome at numbers but... whut. LOL
don’t question peepaw
Flybot
Post Fri 2 Feb 2024 - 21:30 by Flybot
Hello once again WCC! The poll for voting on the censor removal has reached it's 7 day timer and is officially closed.

With a resounding 30 votes cast in favor of removing the censor for:
Considered words:

They will now be released from their prisons.

Staff asks that these words not be used within your RP, but you are free to use them within the discord or off-topic posts within the forum.

With that, we understand it can be exciting and you may feel the need to get it out of your system, but please be respectful of your usage and refrain from using them to hurt others. We also ask for you not overuse them just because they are allowed.

Please allow our admins some time to remove the censors, which may not be immediate.

As always, if you have any comments, questions, or concerns about this change please do not hesitate to fill out this form.

Thank you!

On-Site and Discord Censor List Changes [POLL]

Page 1 of 1