Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Permanent Leave

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Permanent Leave  Empty
PostPermanent Leave

hey guys. I’ve loved my time here, sporadic as it has often been. Unfortunately, I simply don’t have the time to continue to be a part of WCC, as much as I’d like to. My attempts to stay to one or two characters and a manageable amount of topics just,,, don’t work. This forum is just too dang fun! I’m doing well, but WCC simply takes too much of my time, and I doubt I’ll end up in a position anytime soon where that changes. Love you guys, hope you continue to do well, and so sorry to everyone I’m leaving hanging! This has, unfortunately, been a long time coming. if you see me around, say hi and gently remind me that I’ve got more important things to do.

As for my characters:
Frostpaw succumbed to illness.
Goldengale succumbed to infection and her wounds.
Rose, ever a flight risk, has continued her aimless wandering south.
Paledove was unable to put up with the strain of the journey and has succumbed to the cold, bidding her kits to listen to Honeypaw and their Clanmates.

so sorry to everyone who was attached! I was too, and it’s surprisingly painful to leave my girls with their stories unfinished, but it is what it is. If anyone wants to use my chars for moonstones/stuff and Staff approves their use, go right ahead!

had a great time here, sorry to leave but things are what they are. <3 you all :D
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Permanent Leave :: Comments

Kitty
Re: Permanent Leave
Post Thu 25 Jan 2024 - 18:05 by Kitty
Super sad to see you go Cocoa, but I understand! I Wish you the best!
Flybot
Post Thu 25 Jan 2024 - 18:25 by Flybot
it was fun RPing with you while you were here! I'm so sad to see you go, but i totally get it. Good look out there, cocoa!
Lapis
Post Thu 25 Jan 2024 - 18:40 by Lapis
Goodbye cocoa! I'll miss seeing you around, but you should always do what's best for you. Thanks for being here as long as you were <3
speedy
Post Thu 25 Jan 2024 - 18:42 by speedy
Thanks for all the fun times of RP we had together cocoa. I enjoyed all our topics.

Sad to see you go. But also am very happy that you are doing what is best for you as well.
Anonymous
Post Thu 25 Jan 2024 - 18:43 by Guest
nooo cocoa! we'll miss you. best of luck in your irl endeavors <3
Copperbeanz
Post Thu 25 Jan 2024 - 18:45 by Copperbeanz
Goodbye Cocoa!! You were amazing in all our topics, and I do hope that one day you will not be as busy and could consider joining us again. But real life always comes first. Feel free to pop in during your free time and chat with me <3
Triangle
Post Thu 25 Jan 2024 - 20:03 by Triangle
Aw, we’ll miss you cocoa! Glad we got to rp together however briefly :)  gl out there!
Grey
Post Thu 25 Jan 2024 - 20:05 by Grey
I really hate to see you go, I hope to see you sometime, and maybe now that you won't be roleplaying, Cocoa will chat with us on the discord?
kjSage
Post Thu 25 Jan 2024 - 21:35 by kjSage
I loved rping with you, and will miss you and your characters. Real life comes first though and focusing on that is more important. Best of luck Cocoa! <3
uwubers
Post Fri 26 Jan 2024 - 3:47 by uwubers
I'm going to miss you Cocoa. Thanks for a really fun roleplaying experience, and for creating such a good bond between Gale and his mentor. ❤ I wish you the best in life!
Midnee
Post Fri 26 Jan 2024 - 3:51 by Midnee
it is going to be sad seeing you go, I had sm fun rping with you and your characters, but real life comes first! wishing you all the best cocoa
Romantica
Post Fri 26 Jan 2024 - 7:24 by Romantica
Cocoaaa! I'm gonna miss you, but real life should always come first! Don't be a stranger!

P.s, I absolutely loved your characters, Russet was the best apprentice I could have hoped for <3
Ishtar
Post Fri 26 Jan 2024 - 7:50 by Ishtar
I'm sad to see you go, but good luck with all the irl stuff. Pop in and say hi every once and awhile! <3 <3
Holly
Post Fri 26 Jan 2024 - 13:14 by Holly
Good luck with all your irl endeavors, Cocoa! We'll miss you!
Post  by Sponsored content

Permanent Leave

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next